Feel the hate

see, this is what im talking about. you criticise the dems for not admitting fault, but you dont care that the repubs dont admit their fault. that is the damn-idiotic partisanship that i cant stand

what part of the "damn-idiotic partisanship" from the Dems can you not stand? You mentioned the repubs but not the dems? why is that?

what does that mean?

what do you think it means? i pointed out you criticising the dems but not caring about the repubs doing the same thing you criticised the dems for. THAT is blind partisanship. you tried to deflect and said that others do it. so when i said i was calling you out, i mean i was calling you out on being guilty of blind partisanship. is that clear enough, or do you need a lightbulb?

what do you think it means? i pointed out you criticising the dems but not caring about the repubs doing the same thing you criticised the dems for. THAT is blind partisanship. you tried to deflect and said that others do it. so when i said i was calling you out, i mean i was calling you out on being guilty of blind partisanship. is that clear enough, or do you need a lightbulb?

well you are doing the same thing. so where does that get us?

how am i doing the same thing? by telling you to post intelligently? my god willow, this is rediculous.

well, I guess we can conclude that I just don't meet your standards of intelligence. :lol:

well, as we can tell from the postings on this board, there is plenty of ugly to go around and the left dosen't exactly excite the right to work together. I guess if you watched the bail out you could testify to that. Oh and blaming all the ugly on McCain dosen't work either.

who do we blame it on then? it is in fact the McCain/Palin ticket that is inciting these people to this rage. Palin with her constant whining about her "mistreatment" by the media and then bringing up lies and/or half-truths about Obama's relationship with a man who hasn't committed a crime in over 40 years.

McCain is attacking Obama on a personal level which IMO puts Obama's life in danger with the rightwing radical nutjobs who would think killing him would be good for the country.

Shouting KILL HIM at a rally seems wholly unacceptable and the fact that McCain/Palin are not only NOT calling for an end to this type of behavior but rather seem to revel in it speaks volumes about their lack of intergrity and character.

McCain can't win on the issues so he'd rather turn Obama into some terrorist demon that the American people need to fear.

It's pathetic and if you cons can't see it then I feel sorry for you.

I had respect for McCain at the beginning of this campaign. I thought he would run an honorable campaign and not resort to the same baseless and disgusting smears that he himself was a victim of. But I guess he learned his lessons pretty well sidling up to the GOP. When you can't win on your creditials, you should try to win by ripping the other guy apart. Not because you think he's bad for the job or ill-equiped but rather cuz you'd rather win as a sleazebag than not win at all.

McCain 2008 = Bush 2000/2004

who do we blame it on then? it is in fact the McCain/Palin ticket that is inciting these people to this rage. Palin with her constant whining about her "mistreatment" by the media and then bringing up lies and/or half-truths about Obama's relationship with a man who hasn't committed a crime in over 40 years.

McCain is attacking Obama on a personal level which IMO puts Obama's life in danger with the rightwing radical nutjobs who would think killing him would be good for the country.

Shouting KILL HIM at a rally seems wholly unacceptable and the fact that McCain/Palin are not only NOT calling for an end to this type of behavior but rather seem to revel in it speaks volumes about their lack of intergrity and character.

McCain can't win on the issues so he'd rather turn Obama into some terrorist demon that the American people need to fear.

I had respect for McCain at the beginning of this campaign. I thought he would run an honorable campaign and not resort to the same baseless and disgusting smears that he himself was a victim of. But I guess he learned his lessons pretty well sidling up to the GOP. When you can't win on your creditials, you should try to win by ripping the other guy apart. Not because you think he's bad for the job or ill-equiped but rather cuz you'd rather win as a sleazebag than not win at all.

if you had any insight, you would laugh at what you just posted. so I'm just going to say boo hoo!

Nice post.

McCain has changed so much since 2000, that he is now unrecognizable as the same person.

see? that says it all. and now you want to whine cause they are fighting back. :clap2:

Well, this election is working out well.

cons have thrown their president over board, they can't even discuss issues much less defend McCain's policies, and they're reduced to yelling "terrorist", "radical muslim", and "kill him" with respect to a black Democratic presidential candiate.

all in all, I'd call this your typical Con election cycle, based on fear and hate.

Well, this election is working out well.

cons have thrown their president over board, they can't even discuss issues much less defend McCain's policies, and they're reduced to yelling "terrorist", "radical muslim", and "kill him" with respect to a black Democratic presidential candiate.

all in all, I'd call this your typical Con election cycle, based on fear and hate.

color us shocked .:eek:

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Couldn't have said it better.

well, I guess we can conclude that I just don't meet your standards of intelligence. :lol:

so you dont consider yourself a partisan hack because you dont agree with my sentiments of your posts. what a lovely defense :eusa_eh:

so you dont consider yourself a partisan hack because you dont agree with my sentiments of your posts. what a lovely defense :eusa_eh:

sure I'm a partisan hack, and so are you, just for the other side. go figure.

and yet you cant show any evidence of me being a partisan hack. go figure :doubt:

well, except for the fact that everything you post is pro left. that is all the proof I need. :lol: I gave you a chance to air your anti-left views and you had a stroke. :lol: doh!

Forum List

Back