Feedback from first day here...

Pilate

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2016
My first day here was very pleasant and I think the community here is very good. With a few exceptions everyone was respectful of differing opinions and in general the mature users of this place facilitated a high quality of discourse. With that said, one tiny gripe I have is that there's no dedicated Video Games board. To this end, I suggest convertin the current Xbox/PS/Wii board to a general purpose videogame board inclusive of PC gamers and such.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    40 KB · Views: 145
I'm a board gamer. Cardboard and wood and no electricity course through. I played a great game last weekend called Quadropolis. It's published by Days of Wonder.

Other favorites include Puerto Rico, Power Grid, Caylus, Ora et Labora, Agricola and Goa.

But nobody else here plays board games. Mores the pity.

Welcome to the board Pilate.

My first day here was very pleasant and I think the community here is very good. With a few exceptions everyone was respectful of differing opinions and in general the mature users of this place facilitated a high quality of discourse. With that said, one tiny gripe I have is that there's no dedicated Video Games board. To this end, I suggest convertin the current Xbox/PS/Wii board to a general purpose videogame board inclusive of PC gamers and such.
Obviously you’re confusing this for some other message board.

I've only been subject to five or so ad-hominem attacks today. A record low!

btw....there IS a forum here for gamers. Just not sure where. But it's here, cuz I have posted in it from time to time.

Speaking of...ABUS I think it is called. Awesome game. I watched it on youtube the other night. I'll see if I can find a link.

Forum List

Back