Feds paid $1 billion in Social Security benefits to individuals without a SSN

This can't be true, because I was told that the cupboard is bare & there's nothing left to cut!

Can we go ahead and get started on that glorious wall now please???

Feds paid $1 billion in Social Security benefits to individuals without a SSN
dcbl, why are you so surprised? These are the very folks, those on SSI that are mentally incapable of handling their own money, those are the people that Republicans just lifted a ban on purchasing weapons because it was a discriminatory rule signed by Obama. So if somebody else receives their money, wouldn't Republicans be upset at the discrimination of making caregivers reveal their own numbers in case of a SNAFU that could cause the caregiver problems with a confusing/conflicting SS#?

You mean I can own a firearm now?

God help us all

e5084092.gif

dcbl, why are you so surprised? These are the very folks, those on SSI that are mentally incapable of handling their own money, those are the people that Republicans just lifted a ban on purchasing weapons because it was a discriminatory rule signed by Obama. So if somebody else receives their money, wouldn't Republicans be upset at the discrimination of making caregivers reveal their own numbers in case of a SNAFU that could cause the caregiver problems with a confusing/conflicting SS#?

gotta say that if you are receiving money on behalf of someone else, you should have to be identified and proven legitimate in the system - too much incentive for fraud here & far too likely that the person who deserves the money is not getting it

as is demonstrated by THIS statement from the article:

The inspector general also found the agency paid $853.1 million in benefits since 2004 to individuals who had been terminated as representative payees by the agency.

Which is Actually a Felony and the penalty is Imprisonment for Up To 10 Years.

Thanks Obama.

And let's talk more about Lefty Logic.

California is a Semi-Arid Sub Desert Environment.

They recently over the past few years have experienced "Native Climate"

They complained about "Drought" while releasing 1 Trillion Gallons of water in to the Ocean.

They spent 25 Billion on Illegals in Sanctuary Cities, while their Dams and Water Delivery Systems Crumbled.

There would be no flooding in California Today if they invested in Their Water Infrastructure instead of blowing their money on invaders who are here illegally.

I'm expecting Nancy Pelosi to step up to the Podium any minute now and take responsibility for that, and to give us detailed plans on how she and the rest of her lefty horde are going to remedy California's Negligent Management of that situation.

Last edited:

Thanks Obama.

They complained about "Drought" while releasing 1 Trillion Gallons of water in to the Ocean.

They spent 25 Billion on Illegals in Sanctuary Cities, while their Dams and Water Delivery Systems Crumbled.

There would be no flooding in California Today if they invested in Their Water Infrastructure instead of blowing their money on invaders who are here illegally.

I'm expecting Nancy Pelosi to step up to the Podium any minute now and take responsibility for that, and to give us detailed plans on how she and the rest of her lefty horde are going to remedy California's Negligent Management of that situation.

Hope you ain't holding your breath my friend.

Thanks Obama.

That's a DAM SHAME.

Literally and Figuratively!

Thanks Obama.

That's a DAM SHAME.

Literally and Figuratively!

But oh so true. You don't honestly think anyone in the Cali Govt. or Pelosi will take the blame now do you. LOL

Drought? Global Warming? 2017 looks like 1982? If its' Brown flush it down! This one ain't even Oroville. Timber.........look out below. Its' a pelosi.
C5I4pGaUEAA-CE1.jpg

Forum List

Back