Feds going after Jihadi-Rep Ilhan Omar for immigration fraud

Screen-Shot-2019-05-15-at-9.26.45-PM-400x267.png

She and her corhorts will scream that it’s all an attempt by Jews behind the president seeking revenge for her comments about Israel and Palestine.

A federal lawsuit seeks an investigation whether Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) has violated U.S. Immigration laws: allegations of fraud in her application for refugee status; in her marriage to a purported brother; and her support of terrorist organizations. After due process and if convicted in a criminal proceeding, Ilhan Omar at minimum could be deported from the United States.

There’s been a long series of stories reporting her alleged fraud so it’s no surprise that action should be taken to check her out.

I can imagine the furor of a sitting member of Congress being put on an airplane and flown back to the land of her birth.

More
@ Democrat Jihad-Rep. Ilhan Omar subject of immigration fraud lawsuit - Geller Report

Jihad-Rep Ilhan Omar Complains Trump Is Droning Jihadis in Somalia ‘to Death’ @ Jihad-Rep Ilhan Omar Complains Trump Is Droning Jihadis in Somalia ‘to Death' - Geller Report

Are the First Ladies parents and other relatives living in the United States legally?

Damn right they are!!!!!

PROVE IT!
---------------------------------- -------------------- PROVE IT , i guess that that is what is going to be done or tried to be done Wry .

Rep Omar made the critical mistake of telling the truth about Israel and the zionist psychopaths that rule the terrorist state. ... :cool:

Her critical mistake was becoming a Leftist.
------------------------- --- she always was 'somal muslim' and will always be 'somali muslim' . the critical mistake was her being allowed into the USA and also having her imported 'somali' muslim voting block in her District Azog .

When a group OPENLY targets women and children refuses to engage the military and randomly lobs explosives into civilian areas they are NOT freedom fighters. They are terrorists,
The Palestinian freedom fighters are basically using the same tactics, with far less resources, than the VC had to eventually free their country of Vietnam from foreign invaders.

All freedom loving American citizens should support their quest to free the people from Israeli aggression and terrorism. ... :cool:
They are not un-free so what freedoms are they killing civilians over?

It's about goddamned TIME that muslim protozoa was called on the carpet for its America-hating treason.

Here's how jaw-droppingly DUMB black muslims are: Arab muslims were doing the black slave trade all over Africa CENTURIES before & after white Christians did. And the African country of Mauritania STILL has black slavery....at the hands of muslims. Mohammed himself used to call the blacks "abed" which is the ancient Arabic word for "nagger."

Answer this...

Who is it that straps bombs on their children to kill the others children?

There will never be peace as long as the Palestinians

Hate the Jews more than they love their own children.

True or False?

The Israeli's have killed almost 12 times as many Palestinian children as the Palestinian's have killed Israeli children since 2000?

Israelis and Palestinians Killed since 9/29/2000

What is the proper ratio?

Answer this...

True or False?

The Israeli's have killed almost 12 times as many Palestinian children as the Palestinian's have killed Israeli children since 2000?

True or false the Palestinians have TRIED to kill thousands of children and women LOBBING THOUSANDS of rockets mortars and missiles into Israeli cities?

Answer this...

True or False?

True or false the Palestinians have TRIED to kill thousands of children and women LOBBING THOUSANDS of rockets mortars and missiles into Israeli cities?

How the hell would I know what people have tried to do?

What a ridiculous question.

And I have no idea how many rockets the Palestinians have lobbed at Israel or how many shells, rockets, bombs the Israeli's have 'lobbed' at the Palestinians.

And my question was not even directed at you.

Democrats approve an illegal immigrant for election to congress? What's next, a presidential candidate who filed as a (legal) immigrant in his college application but doesn't have a valid birth certificate? Oh, has that already been done?

Answer this...

True or False?

How the hell would I know what people have tried to do?

What a ridiculous question.

And I have no idea how many rockets the Palestinians have lobbed at Israel or how many shells, rockets, bombs the Israeli's have 'lobbed' at the Palestinians.

And my question was not even directed at you.
Ohh I see you know how many pals were killed but have no idea WHY the Israelis attacked the shithole..... Let me enlighten you RETARD.... every dead pal is a DIRECT result of them attacking Israel and not militarily but as terrorists and then hiding in the civilian population. Let me be more clear the Terrorist pals even strapped a suicide bomb vest to a disable mentally handicapped Youth and sent him to die at the border, guess what happened? The Israelis disarmed the vest and saved the kid.

We should drone the constituents who elected her incestuous ass.
Trump talking about his baby daughter body ina sexual way...incest much ?

Where is your proof that Omar married her brother? Post it or shut up.

I never mentioned asssasination...just whisk her off to the shit hole she came from. It's the Mossad easy peasy
So you champion a foreign country kidnapping an elected U.S. politician?

Seriously, are you an American citizen?? ... :dunno:

She's no American you dipshit.

If she broke immigration laws deport her filthy ass
She didn't break immigration laws....don't you folks get tired of the GOP using your racism and xenophobia to make you look like fools over and over again??

She is American....she has been a US Citizen since she was 17, the year 2000.....She learned English (like you idiots always whine about immigrants not doing) -- she graduated from University Of N. Dakota (well-known muslim terrorist training ground) -- became a policy fellow at University of Minnesota's Humphrey School of Public Affairs and then went on to win a seat in her Congress -- in a district that is 68% white....

And you wonder why more and more minorities (women, people of color, etc) – do not care for the GOP

She and her corhorts will scream that it’s all an attempt by Jews behind the president seeking revenge for her comments about Israel and Palestine.

A federal lawsuit seeks an investigation whether Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) has violated U.S. Immigration laws: allegations of fraud in her application for refugee status; in her marriage to a purported brother; and her support of terrorist organizations. After due process and if convicted in a criminal proceeding, Ilhan Omar at minimum could be deported from the United States.

There’s been a long series of stories reporting her alleged fraud so it’s no surprise that action should be taken to check her out.

I can imagine the furor of a sitting member of Congress being put on an airplane and flown back to the land of her birth.

More
@ Democrat Jihad-Rep. Ilhan Omar subject of immigration fraud lawsuit - Geller Report

Jihad-Rep Ilhan Omar Complains Trump Is Droning Jihadis in Somalia ‘to Death’ @ Jihad-Rep Ilhan Omar Complains Trump Is Droning Jihadis in Somalia ‘to Death' - Geller Report

Your link says it’s a lawsuit by a private citizen.

That’s different than the Feds going after her.

More @ Democrat Jihad-Rep. Ilhan Omar subject of immigration fraud lawsuit - Geller Report

Rep. Ilhan Omar Has Some Tax, Campaign Finance Problems.

“The report on Omar appears to indicate she filed fraudulent tax forms for at least two years related to her overlapping marriages.”​

She's no American you dipshit.
No need to be rude. .... :eusa_naughty:

Rep. Ilhan Omar became a U.S. citizen in 2000 at the age of 17

Ilhan Omar - Wikipedia
The sheer hatred dircted at her from the moment she ran for office is unreal, including disgusting and false memes from the president himself. She has been deliberately mischarecterized, her statements taken out of context, had death threats levied against her...it is unreal.

You can dislike her political positions but that is not what is happening here. Others espouse similar positions and garner very little attention much less this level of personal hatred.

I think it is clear from the comnents on this thread it is because she is muslim and how dare a muslim run for office.

Of the OP source is Geller.

Forum List

Back