Kill the Babies Because They’ll Grow Up in Poor Homes

Hitler believed everyone who was not white was inferior.
Just like the Republican party of today.
Don't project your Dimocrat presumptions on us, Twinkly Toes.

Republicans do not advocate for programs that slaughter minority babies each year, like Democrats do.

Republicans do not and never did tolerate KKK Kleagles in their Senate caucus they way Democrats did up until about ten years ago when Senator Byrd died.

You do not have a leg to stand on making such racist slurs against your betters, numbskull.

Republicans do not advocate for programs that slaughter minority babies each year, like Democrats do.

Republicans do not and never did tolerate KKK Kleagles in their Senate caucus they way Democrats did up until about ten years ago when Senator Byrd died.

You do not have a leg to stand on making such racist slurs against your betters, numbskull.

You can’t accept the truth.
Not my problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can’t accept the truth.
Not my problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Troll girl is butthurt.

Same with the handicapped and homeless. They don’t deserve life with a subpar future.

The only thing separating the Left and Nazis is the Nazis had cool uniforms.

The Alabama Liberal Plan is a bit different. The Democrats there plan to mandate vasectomy for ALL Alabama men, and will only allow vasectomy reversal when a man has a confirmed marriage date.

I guess this will assure that children will no longer be born to poor men, as it costs like 50k for vasectomy reversal.
Alabama Democrat Proposes Mandatory Vasectomies Until Marriage

Same with the handicapped and homeless. They don’t deserve life with a subpar future.

and the only thing separating the GOP from the Nazis is that the Nazis weren't too cheap to buy gas canisters for their imprisoned minorities.

As soon as you're willing to make sure they have food, shelter, and medical care you will be justified in your stance.

Untill then you're just a hypocrite.

Forum List

Back