Feds going after Jihadi-Rep Ilhan Omar for immigration fraud

I never mentioned asssasination...just whisk her off to the shit hole she came from. It's the Mossad easy peasy
So you champion a foreign country kidnapping an elected U.S. politician?

Seriously, are you an American citizen?? ... :dunno:

She's no American you dipshit.

If she broke immigration laws deport her filthy ass
There is no evidence she did, only a lawsuit claiming it. But you are certainly willing to jump on the bandwagon.

I never mentioned asssasination...just whisk her off to the shit hole she came from. It's the Mossad easy peasy

She didn't break immigration laws....don't you folks get tired of the GOP using your racism and xenophobia to make you look like fools over and over again??

She is American....she has been a US Citizen since she was 17, the year 2000.....She learned English (like you idiots always whine about immigrants not doing) -- she graduated from University Of N. Dakota (well-known muslim terrorist training ground) -- became a policy fellow at University of Minnesota's Humphrey School of Public Affairs and then went on to win a seat in her Congress -- in a district that is 68% white....

And you wonder why more and more minorities (women, people of color, etc) – do not care for the GOP

You're an islsmapolgist....your opinion doesn't carry much weight with me

No need to be rude. .... :eusa_naughty:

Rep. Ilhan Omar became a U.S. citizen in 2000 at the age of 17

Ilhan Omar - Wikipedia
The sheer hatred dircted at her from the moment she ran for office is unreal, including disgusting and false memes from the president himself. She has been deliberately mischarecterized, her statements taken out of context, had death threats levied against her...it is unreal.

You can dislike her political positions but that is not what is happening here. Others espouse similar positions and garner very little attention much less this level of personal hatred.

I think it is clear from the comnents on this thread it is because she is muslim and how dare a muslim run for office.

Of the OP source is Geller.

It's awful when awful things happen to awful people.

She didn't break immigration laws....don't you folks get tired of the GOP using your racism and xenophobia to make you look like fools over and over again??

She is American....she has been a US Citizen since she was 17, the year 2000.....She learned English (like you idiots always whine about immigrants not doing) -- she graduated from University Of N. Dakota (well-known muslim terrorist training ground) -- became a policy fellow at University of Minnesota's Humphrey School of Public Affairs and then went on to win a seat in her Congress -- in a district that is 68% white....

And you wonder why more and more minorities (women, people of color, etc) – do not care for the GOP

And you are islamobigot. Carry on.

What has she actually DONE that makes her an awful person worthy of death threats. Being critical of Israel?

Ilhan Omar - Wikipedia
The sheer hatred dircted at her from the moment she ran for office is unreal, including disgusting and false memes from the president himself. She has been deliberately mischarecterized, her statements taken out of context, had death threats levied against her...it is unreal.

You can dislike her political positions but that is not what is happening here. Others espouse similar positions and garner very little attention much less this level of personal hatred.

I think it is clear from the comnents on this thread it is because she is muslim and how dare a muslim run for office.

Let's just substitute President Trump in this passage: "The sheer hatred dircted at him from the moment he ran for office is unreal, including disgusting and false memes. He has been deliberately mischarecterized, his statements taken out of context, had death threats levied against him...it is unreal.

You can dislike his political positions but that is not what is happening here. Others espouse similar positions and garner very little attention much less this level of personal hatred.

I think it is clear from the comnents on this thread it is because he is not an "insider" and how dare a non-politician businessman run for office."
See, fixed it for you.

And you are islamobigot. Carry on.
I rooted for the Moslems in the Crusades, but now they are a turn off.

Although I'm a card carrying member of the Trump cult.

I would vote for Rep. Omar if I lived in her district because of her vocal stance on the terrorist state of Israel. ... :thup:

You have every right to your opinion, even if it is wrong, bro.

:D

Ilhan Omar - Wikipedia

I dislike her because she down played the 9-11 attack as 'something happened'.

That says enough to me about her loyalties.

Sunni is a loyal American, but he is Sunnio and has a perspective on issues different from most conservatives when it touches on Isreal and Jews.

While I disagree with him, I respect his right to express his o-pinion.

This:

-"Commits immigration fraud, commits marriage fraud, knowingly violates campaign finance laws, spews anti-Semitic views and gets a slap on the wrist. Have we lost this country to political correctness?"-

Why isn't she in jail??..............That's what I want to know:mad-61:

Ilhan Omar - Wikipedia

LOL you NEVER complain like this against the hate and lies about Trump.....

There is no evidence she did, only a lawsuit claiming it. But you are certainly willing to jump on the bandwagon.
There is no evidence that Trump colluded with Russia nor any that he obstructed Justice, not even a Law suit but that doesn't stop you from claiming otherwise.

Ilhan Omar - Wikipedia

I dislike her because she down played the 9-11 attack as 'something happened'.

That says enough to me about her loyalties.

Sunni is a loyal American, but he is Sunnio and has a perspective on issues different from most conservatives when it touches on Isreal and Jews.

While I disagree with him, I respect his right to express his o-pinion.

Did she? Did she really?

Here is what she said:
"Far too long we have lived with the discomfort of being a second-class citizen and frankly, I'm tired of it, and every single Muslim in this country should be tired of it," she told the crowd. "CAIR was founded after 9/11 because they recognized that some people did something and that all of us were starting to lose access to our civil liberties." (The Sept. 11 attacks occurred in 2001. CAIR was was founded in 1994.)

And in the vitriol it unleashed, y'all kind of missed her point, but I'm not surprised because I think people dissect every little thing she says in order to find something insulting.

How about changing a few words....what if it were a white man stating that just because some white people had slaves whites have to continuously apologize for their race's behavior? Would be sympathetic to the sentiment or all over him for downplaying slavery - something caused incredible damage to this country?

And so what happens? The offing PRESIDENT tweets a meme conflating her with the 911 terrorists. That is beyond bizarre.

Ilhan Omar - Wikipedia

LOL you NEVER complain like this against the hate and lies about Trump.....

Remind me...did Obama or any other president tweet anti-Trump memes conflating him with a terrorist?

There is no evidence that Trump colluded with Russia nor any that he obstructed Justice, not even a Law suit but that doesn't stop you from claiming otherwise.

Where have I claimed collusion? I stand by the Mueller report.

Forum List

Back