Feds Give Private Employers Clear Guidelines For Transgender Staff Using Restrooms

Brian_1349

Mar 22, 2015
“All employees, including transgender employees, should have access to restrooms that correspond to their gender identity,” according to a four-page memo issued by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).

Feds Give Private Employers Clear Guidelines For Transgender Staff Using Restrooms - BuzzFeed News

What about the rest of us that do not associate ourselves with transgenders and other queers? Do we have to suffer from seeing people of different gender in public restrooms? I am not against sexy ladies joining me in a restroom, but what about women who want to enjoy privacy without womanlike men joining them during 'sessions'?
Is it the face of real equality liberals shove down our throats?

“All employees, including transgender employees, should have access to restrooms that correspond to their gender identity,” according to a four-page memo issued by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).

Feds Give Private Employers Clear Guidelines For Transgender Staff Using Restrooms - BuzzFeed News

What about the rest of us that do not associate ourselves with transgenders and other queers? Do we have to suffer from seeing people of different gender in public restrooms? I am not against sexy ladies joining me in a restroom, but what about women who want to enjoy privacy without womanlike men joining them during 'sessions'?
The world is going to hell in a hand basket, plain and simple.

The world is going to hell in a hand basket, plain and simple.

Thank the government for regulating everything, even toilets.

Forum List

Back