CNN on lion attack: What happened? What went wrong?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Watching CNN now. They're going in depth about the lion attack. I refuse to call it "tragic"...because that implies the unexpected and unlikely. Sad for the victim and family. But tragic? No. Its what happens when humans go and start fucking around with Earths appex predators like lions or bears or sharks.

They are asking shit like "what happened? Why did the lion do this? What went wrong?"

BITCH ITS A FUCKING LION!!!!!

This incident sums up the moronic minds many humans have these days. We refuse to accept some things as reality. Refuse to accept some things are what they are.

NOTHING "went wrong". Lions are massive deadly hunters. Humans...are physically weak and fragile relative to the rest of nature. When we go into a lions world.....the motherfucker might decide you are lunch. Its pretty much the lions decision.

The CNN host said "I went on a safari and the lions were gentle. They used our car as shade from the sun." She was so shocked that a lion attacked someone.

Bitch....your lion wasnt hungry.

I swear....these morons would probably put 15 foot alligators in their pool then cry about why their kid got eaten.

Amazing they have to tell people to keep their windows rolled up.

They asked the lion afterwards what he thought of humans:

'They're grrrrrrreat !'

'They're grrrrrrreat !'

Its a symptom of a society that is pampered and sheltered....and doesnt understand true danger. Americans especially. 95% of Americans live in a bubble of safety and they have no clue what it takes to maintain that....or....what happens when its gone.

This is just a small example. People see lions as cuddly Disney characters. They arent. They'll rip your face off.

It brings to mind that stupid electric car commercial with the liberal hippy hugging a polar bear. I bet 99% of liberals thought "I should go to the arctic and hug a polar bear so it knows I care".

stupid woman in my opinion !! Sure , tears and prayers but she was still stupid .

It applies to humans too. Some lefty idiots see hardened street thugs and think "Oh...if only we gave him a job and hugged him more...". Meanwhile a nearby cop is saying "Bitch...he'll rape you and kill your boyfriend for $5". And the liberal says...."oh no you racist. He just needs love"

Uuuughh. We need an alien invasion.

It applies to humans too. Some lefty idiots see hardened street thugs and think "Oh...if only we gave him a job and hugged him more...". Meanwhile a nearby cop is saying "Bitch...he'll rape you and kill your boyfriend for $5". And the liberal says...."oh no you racist. He just needs love"

Uuuughh. We need an alien invasion.

We have an alien invasion....illegals by the millions

I wouldn't feel all that safe with a window between me and a lion.

Yep. Ive always watched circus lion tamers with an odd eye.

They get cheered as these miraculous men who tame and whip the killer beast.

But is he really? Or is the lion just tolerating his ass? Its really the lions decision who lives in that cage.

'They're grrrrrrreat !'

Its a symptom of a society that is pampered and sheltered....and doesnt understand true danger. Americans especially. 95% of Americans live in a bubble of safety and they have no clue what it takes to maintain that....or....what happens when its gone.

This is just a small example. People see lions as cuddly Disney characters. They arent. They'll rip your face off.

It brings to mind that stupid electric car commercial with the liberal hippy hugging a polar bear. I bet 99% of liberals thought "I should go to the arctic and hug a polar bear so it knows I care".

You mean the lion may not have been singing Hakuna Matata ?

Yep. Its shocking to liberals. But some living mammals are just cold killers. Its hungry...it eats....its mad it kills...its horny it fucks. It doesnt care what anyone says.

That includes some humans tok.

This wasn't a natural lion habitat, it was a park. And the lions were clearly neglected and underfed because satiated lions don't attack people in vehicles. This should never have happened and heaping scorn on the victim is just low class.

Yes it was tragic.

This wasn't a natural lion habitat, it was a park. And the lions were clearly neglected and underfed because satiated lions don't attack people in vehicles. This should never have happened and heaping scorn on the victim is just low class.

Yes it was tragic.
More than low class. The comments indicate individuals of the lowest form. Complete and total sociopathic degenerates of the most disgusting and defective minds short of outright violent criminals, but certainly with the predictable traits that compare them to same. Sharing personality traits with the worst kinds of human beings like these hateful people do can not be a good thing.

as I said , tears and prayers for the lady but she was one stupid woman !!

Yes it was tragic.
Lions do what lions do. The tiger who attacked at the Siegfried and Roy show was said to have been triggered by a hat worn by a woman in the audience. My guess for an attack in this case would be that the woman was wearing perfume or some sort of scented product. She opened her window and the lion caught the scent.

Watching CNN now. They're going in depth about the lion attack. I refuse to call it "tragic"...because that implies the unexpected and unlikely. Sad for the victim and family. But tragic? No. Its what happens when humans go and start fucking around with Earths appex predators like lions or bears or sharks.

They are asking shit like "what happened? Why did the lion do this? What went wrong?"

BITCH ITS A FUCKING LION!!!!!

This incident sums up the moronic minds many humans have these days. We refuse to accept some things as reality. Refuse to accept some things are what they are.

NOTHING "went wrong". Lions are massive deadly hunters. Humans...are physically weak and fragile relative to the rest of nature. When we go into a lions world.....the motherfucker might decide you are lunch. Its pretty much the lions decision.

The CNN host said "I went on a safari and the lions were gentle. They used our car as shade from the sun." She was so shocked that a lion attacked someone.

Bitch....your lion wasnt hungry.

I swear....these morons would probably put 15 foot alligators in their pool then cry about why their kid got eaten.

It probably wasn't hungry because it ate the moron who drove in before her.

'They're grrrrrrreat !'
What's amazing is that people ignore this warning. I think people who insist on going on these little safaris be shown footage of lions rending an animal limb from limb, or maybe footage of previous human victims be killed. This should happen just prior to going on their journey. It may inspire the potential victims to keep their windows up. But, then again, maybe not... :dunno:

Forum List

Back