Federal Watchdog: Kellyanne Conway should be fired

I hope she doesn't get fired.

This wacky thing she has going on with her anti-Trumper hubby is too much fun to watch.
While I agree with you that their public sex games are darkly fun to watch, the ethics should concern everyone. As someone who works for an elected official, it concerns me.

A lib concerned about ethics?:auiqs.jpg:
YES We ALL have more ethics than the crooked swine you put into the WH

The barry admin...the most corrupt in U.S. history.

The Trump Administration is corrupt as numerous cabinet officials have been forced to resign because of unethical conduct.

And some still in their jobs...

"We are now a full-fledged banana republic," ethics expert warns

“And certain other officials” doesn’t apply to her?

Are you purposely being obtuse, or are you really this stupid? No. If she was excluded from the Hatch Act, they wouldn't be saying that she has violated it.

Are “they” the Department of Justice? When was her trial for violating this “law”?

"They" are the Office of Special Counsel, led by Trump nominee Henry Kerner ("only the best people") and confirmed by a Republican Congress.

Well “they” may want to actually read what is allowed by the Hatch Act:

These federal and D.C. employees may:

• be candidates for public office in nonpartisan elections
  • register and vote as they choose
  • assist in voter registration drives
  • express opinions about candidates and issues
  • contribute money to political organizations
  • attend political fundraising functions
  • attend and be active at political rallies and meetings
  • join and be an active member of a political party or club
  • sign nominating petitions
  • campaign for or against referendum questions, constitutional amendments, municipal ordinances
  • campaign for or against candidates in partisan elections
  • make campaign speeches for candidates in partisan elections
  • distribute campaign literature in partisan elections
  • hold office in political clubs or parties
Hatch Act of 1939 - Wikipedia
I see you're very selective in the material you choose as your link also states:

These federal employees may not:

• campaign for or against a candidate or slate of candidates in partisan elections
Correction, they may do just that.

This is typical of Trump and his corrupt, dishonest administration: no respect for the law.

This type of projection is typical of all TARDS......

Trump is Spanking Tard ASS and the Tards can’t take it....

Are we having fun or what?

Such activity is considered political activity and cannot be engaged by certain members of the Executive branch under certain circumstances.

Here's just one example the OSC cited:

On December 6, 2017, Ms. Conway appeared in her official capacity on CNN’s New Day and discussed why voters should support Republican Roy Moore, and not support Democrat Doug Jones, in the Alabama special election for U.S. Senate.

5 U.S. Code § 7324. Political activities on duty; prohibition

(a) An employee may not engage in political activity—

(1) while the employee is on duty;

(2) in any room or building occupied in the discharge of official duties by an individual employed or holding office in the Government of the United States or any agency or instrumentality thereof;

(3) while wearing a uniform or official insignia identifying the office or position of the employee; or

(4) using any vehicle owned or leased by the Government of the United States or any agency or instrumentality thereof.

^ still doesn’t outlaw speaking against an opposing political party.

Are you idiots going to claim that DoD officials speaking out against terrorists are violating the Hatch Act too? After all, the Dems are pro-Islamic radicals now.
No, speaking out against terrorists is not "political activity" Speaking out against political opponents during elections is.
The President’s staff can speak out against political opponents all they want, whether they are Dem or Republicans.

Not when they are paid by the taxpayers. If she wants to engage in partisan politics then put her on the RNC payroll.

So it’s perfectly fine for Congress critters to engage in partisan politics while being paid by taxpayers, but not a Republican in the executive branch.

Yea, that makes a lot of sense.
Hawk, I guess Hatch should have checked with you before he proposed the act, right? Are you saying that if a law doesn't make sense to you, you are free to ignore it? This is one of those times when I have to quote the old cliche so famous among Republicans that 'the law is the law. If you don't like it change it. Meantime...' The Trump-appointed head of OSC is adamant that the law is broken. And this admin is really good at claiming they didn't know it is wrong while piously turning eyes heavenward.

^ still doesn’t outlaw speaking against an opposing political party.

Are you idiots going to claim that DoD officials speaking out against terrorists are violating the Hatch Act too? After all, the Dems are pro-Islamic radicals now.
No, speaking out against terrorists is not "political activity" Speaking out against political opponents during elections is.
The President’s staff can speak out against political opponents all they want, whether they are Dem or Republicans.

Not when they are paid by the taxpayers. If she wants to engage in partisan politics then put her on the RNC payroll.

So it’s perfectly fine for Congress critters to engage in partisan politics while being paid by taxpayers, but not a Republican in the executive branch.

Hawk, I guess Hatch should have checked with you before he proposed the act, right? Are you saying that if a law doesn't make sense to you, you are free to ignore it? This is one of those times when I have to quote the old cliche so famous among Republicans that 'the law is the law. If you don't like it change it. Meantime...' The Trump-appointed head of OSC is adamant that the law is broken. And this admin is really good at claiming they didn't know it is wrong while piously turning eyes heavenward.
Obama chose not to enforce laws.
So fuck off.

Crooked Hillary never should have been let off the hook for her crimes by the Obama administration. The excuse of "no intent" was as lame as it gets.

LOL!

Just when is it "illegal" to tell the truth about the despicable Democrats?

Obama chose not to enforce laws.
So fuck off.
Such as....?

Are you purposely being obtuse, or are you really this stupid? No. If she was excluded from the Hatch Act, they wouldn't be saying that she has violated it.

Are “they” the Department of Justice? When was her trial for violating this “law”?

"They" are the Office of Special Counsel, led by Trump nominee Henry Kerner ("only the best people") and confirmed by a Republican Congress.

• campaign for or against referendum questions, constitutional amendments, municipal ordinances
I see you're very selective in the material you choose as your link also states:

• campaign for or against a candidate or slate of candidates in partisan elections
What a pity you don't understand the law. I even showed where it says political activity is not allowed

What a pity you don't understand the law. I even showed where it says political activity is not allowed
Faun, I think it is a case of plausible deniability. If he doesn't look, he can claim it isn't so. A very old trick that fools nobody.

The most inspirational females in our generation and they attack her with this crap? Sad democrats are so angry
Another Trumpette ewho thinks the Trump SAdministration is ablve the law.

The stupid bitch knew the law. She had been warned.

The most inspirational females in our generation and they attack her with this crap? Sad democrats are so angry
Another Trumpette ewho thinks the Trump SAdministration is ablve the law.

The stupid bitch knew the law. She had been warned.
You are talking fascist.. you need to stop. If you have evidence please charge and impeach.. if not allow Americans due process

Forum List

Back