Federal Judge Stops trump's Plan To Use 3.6 Billion Military Dollars On Wall

Defending our border from an invasion is exactly what the military is for.

That's true. But we need to bring em home and build more bases here. That's real defense spending.

I can't recall if I've ever seen a thread around here detailing the difference between defense spending and military spending. There's an important distinction. Particularly in terms of benefactors.

And yet, not a single person has even been fined for hiring all the illegals in Mississippi.

Trump isn't serious.

A federal judge in Texas has put a stop to trump stealing 3.6 billion dollars from our military to spend on his wall.

Sure it's going to be appealed but for now, not one penny of that money will be spent on his wall.

When are we going to get that check from Mexico?

Federal judge blocks Trump plan to spend millions in military funds on border wall construction
Good thing Trump has Mexico lined up to pay for it
They already have paid for it through tariffs and jobs lost.

They have?
Well what do you know

If they are paid for by Mexico, why is Trump raiding the military budget to fund his wall?
Well to help out the military while protecting our border.

He's stealing congressionally allotted money from military projects.... of course he was stopped by the judge....

And he curbed the crisis on the border with the refugees, so it is not a so called national emergency?

If it is not an armed invasion by the Mexican Government, that is law enforcement's job.

otherwise... the posse comitatus act, makes it illegal for the Military use, unless for non armed use, and only with the permission of the governor from the state the National Guard reside that are sent there... is what I have read?

He's stealing congressionally allotted money from military projects.... of course he was stopped by the judge....

And he curbed the crisis on the border with the refugees, so it is not a so called national emergency?

If it is not an armed invasion by the Mexican Government, that is law enforcement's job.

otherwise... the posse comitatus act, makes it illegal for the Military use, unless for non armed use, and only with the permission of the governor from the state the National Guard reside that are sent there... is what I have read?

It's illegal for the military to be used against U.S. citizens and there is the rub. There is no way to determine who is an American citizen and who is not until a person has been granted due process.

A federal judge in Texas has put a stop to trump stealing 3.6 billion dollars from our military to spend on his wall.

Sure it's going to be appealed but for now, not one penny of that money will be spent on his wall.

Federal judge blocks Trump plan to spend millions in military funds on border wall construction

They are?
Well what do you know

If they are paid for by Mexico, why is Trump raiding the military budget to fund his wall?
Because Dems refuse to allocate the money in the budget. The Feds collect money from various sources, income taxes, corporate taxes, Department of Energy, and tariffs, but Congress still needs to disperse the money through a budget. I think a simpleton like you can understand that.

Show us the wall money
If Mexico is paying, why steal from the military

It doesn’t have to be an “armed” invasion.

How is the border patrol supposed to protect the borders when Democrats refuse to fund them?

They are?
Well what do you know

Because Dems refuse to allocate the money in the budget. The Feds collect money from various sources, income taxes, corporate taxes, Department of Energy, and tariffs, but Congress still needs to disperse the money through a budget. I think a simpleton like you can understand that.

Show us the wall money

The money is in the US Treasury. All Congress has to do is allocate it to the border just like anything else that receives money in a budget. Tariffs don’t get to skip that step.

Yes it is a very good thing.

I can't wait for the check to arrive.

How is the border patrol supposed to protect the borders when Democrats refuse to fund them?
OMG. :ack-1:

We are being invaded by people who want to mow our lawns and make our beds

They are?
Well what do you know

Show us the wall money

The money is in the US Treasury. All Congress has to do is allocate it to the border just like anything else that receives money in a budget. Tariffs don’t get to skip that step.
Congress gave Trump his allocation AFTER Trump promised Mexico would foot the bill

Show me the $$$$

If that were true, you might have a point... but Democrats have gone head over heels funding border patrol, it's a wall that Mexico was suppose to pay for, that they are not willing to use our tax dollars to fund, when everything else in our country's infrastructure is falling apart...

And by law, only an armed invasion, can our Military use force within the country, with congress's permission.

It's illegal for the military to be used against U.S. citizens and there is the rub. There is no way to determine who is an American citizen and who is not until a person has been granted due process.

Military forces cannot be used in local policing matters.

National security.

If that were true, you might have a point... but Democrats have gone head over heels funding border patrol, it's a wall that Mexico was suppose to pay for, that they are not willing to use our tax dollars to fund, when everything else in our country's infrastructure is falling apart...

And by law, only an armed invasion, can our Military use force within the country, with congress's permission.
Cool. Let’s invade Mexico.

Cool. Let’s invade Mexico.
I'm in

OMG. :ack-1:

We are being invaded by people who want to mow our lawns and make our beds
And put heroin on our streets and MS13 in our neighborhoods.

They are?
Well what do you know

Show us the wall money

The money is in the US Treasury?
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Military forces cannot be used in local policing matters.

I didn't say otherwise.

Forum List

Back