Trump Lies Again Part 2... Ahem

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Like I said earlier, Trump tweets that he told the Russian Lavrov (sounds short for toilet?) not to meddle in the upcoming 2020 elections.

Lavrov says it wasn't discussed.

"Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov on Tuesday disputed a White House account of his meeting with President Trump, telling reporters the two did not discuss election meddling during their Oval Office sit-down."
"We haven't even actually discussed elections," Lavrov told reporters at the Russian Embassy in Washington, D.C. Lavrov's comments came shortly after the White House issued its readout of the meeting, which said Trump warned the Russian diplomat against “any Russian attempts to interfere in United States elections."

Damn, I really don't know who to believe. But as for Trump, I won't say he isn't (lying) because he is an exceptional one (liar)

Russian diplomat says election meddling wasn't discussed at White House, contradicting Trump

Like I said earlier, Trump tweets that he told the Russian Lavrov (sounds short for toilet?) not to meddle in the upcoming 2020 elections.

"Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov on Tuesday disputed a White House account of his meeting with President Trump, telling reporters the two did not discuss election meddling during their Oval Office sit-down."
"We haven't even actually discussed elections," Lavrov told reporters at the Russian Embassy in Washington, D.C. Lavrov's comments came shortly after the White House issued its readout of the meeting, which said Trump warned the Russian diplomat against “any Russian attempts to interfere in United States elections."

Damn, I really don't know who to believe. But as for Trump, I won't say he isn't (lying) because he is an exceptional one (liar)

Russian diplomat says election meddling wasn't discussed at White House, contradicting Trump

What's going to be your new meltdown cry in 2020? Or are you just going to cry about RUSSIA!11!1! for the four years after that???

What's going to be your new meltdown cry in 2020? Or are you just going to cry about RUSSIA!11!1! for the four years after that???
Damn, look who is melting down! Control yourself.

Well good news: maybe Hillary will step into the ring and save you. hahahaha

More semantic gotcha bullshit.

One person making a single declarative statement is not a discussion, moron.

So, you are on the side of Russians eh?

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Two words: "language barrier"

Well good news: maybe Hillary will step into the ring and save you. hahahaha
Hillary is laying low because she knows what she did to start off this gangbanging Democrat wet dream.

Yes. I will have fries [emoji489] with that. Thanks expert.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back