Federal judge halts Michigan's new gay adoption rules

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
A Grand Rapids federal judge has halted a new state policy that bans state contracts with foster and adoption agencies that refuse to work with gay couples.

The state’s settlement and comments made by Democratic Attorney General Dana Nessel about the policy prior to taking office show “that the state’s new position targets St. Vincent’s religious beliefs,” U.S. District Judge Robert Jonker wrote in his Thursday opinion.

The opinion comes none too soon for St. Vincent, whose contract for adoption services with the state expires on Monday.
Federal judge halts Michigan's new gay adoption rules

And now we go backwards.

The Dems must fight for pedos and other sycophants. Many of their top donors fall into this category.

The Dems must fight for pedos and other sycophants. Many of their top donors fall into this category.
You sure have pedophilia on your mind a lot. No matter what the subject is, it becomes about pedophilia with you. Maybe you should talk to someone about your pedophilia obsession. Meanwhile, the topic is about adoption by gay people.

That's the way to be pro-life. Block groups that want to adopt unwanted kids.

So an orphanage can pick who they want to adopt their children?
Good for them.

it is not natural for a gay couple to raise a child
....and they brainwash the kids about how they are VICTIMS, the christians are EVIL/whites are EVIL/Republicans are EVIL/ etc
loudly-crying-face_1f62d.png

Good for them.

They aren't an orphanage. They accept federal funds. They have always had the ability to pick who they want to adopt children. They just want to continue to use federal funds to do so.

Good for them.

They aren't an orphanage. They accept federal funds. They have always had the ability to pick who they want to adopt children. They just want to continue to use federal funds to do so.
If they get federal funds, they shouldn't be able to discriminate IMO.
Thanks for clarifying.

Liberals are not the open minded and tolerant people who they profess to be.
They are hard core religious bigots.

Do all gay men have AIDS?

Who do I look like, Carnac?
I just assume all of them (teh gheys) do, and press on with my day.

Press on with your bigotry and willful ignorance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh...I am the bigot but you would be totally fine with homosexuals rearing children...
I wish someone would wake me from this alterverse.
Sodomites raising children...and other people promoting it.

You sure have pedophilia on your mind a lot. No matter what the subject is, it becomes about pedophilia with you. Maybe you should talk to someone about your pedophilia obsession. Meanwhile, the topic is about adoption by gay people.

It’s about gay men getting their hands on young boys. That’s how they recruit.

Being that Epstein (and many other) men like to get their hands on young girls, that means you should be kept away from young girls.

Being that Epstein (and many other) men like to get their hands on young girls, that means you should be kept away from young girls.

Wrong. Gays are at least ten times more likely to be child molesters. We have enough problems with hetero ones like Epstein, we don’t need to expose kids to greater chances of being molested by these sick fucks.

Wrong. Gays are at least ten times more likely to be child molesters. We have enough problems with hetero ones like Epstein, we don’t need to expose kids to greater chances of being molested by these sick fucks.

Registered Conservatives are 25 times more likely to be child molesters.

Forum List

Back