Federal Judge Admits To Sending Racially Charged Obama Email

Would you agree then, that say a sitting Justice said that everything after the First Amendment shouldn't be used in any other country is biased and should step down?

and it's not bias, it's comedy.

First off..what?

Second off..yeah it is bias. It may be funny to some. It also speaks to his "judgement". He sent this off on a government server. Those emails are not "private"..they are archived for review.

At the very least..the cases he's tried should be reviewed with a fine tooth comb for irregularities.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MKrsG2ryBo]Ginsburg: Don't look to United States Constitution as a model for Egyptian Constitution - YouTube[/ame]

That's what.

As far as bias, we'll just have to disagree

What's your problem with what Ginsburg said? By the way..that piece was very heavily edited but she is speaking as a lawyer.

And as to bias? What's the disagreement? I think his cases should be subject to review. He's shown both poor judgement and a affinity to embrace something distasteful.

Those are terrible qualities in a man charged with deciding the fate of fellow human beings.

Repugs are normally against racism except when it comes from their own.

If you say so.

However, Democrats are against racism except when it comes from their own.

President Obama Announces the 2012 Launch of African Americans for Obama - YouTube

Today, we're announcing the 2012 launch of African Americans for Obama.

There's no better time than African American History Month to consider the tremendous progress we've made through the sacrifice of so many—or a better time to commit to meeting the very real challenges we face right now.

Visit africanamericans.barackobama.com for more information about all the ways you can get involved—from attending HBCU organizing workshops to becoming a Congregation Captain—and say you're ready to keep making history. Thanks, and see you out there.

That's racist..how, exactly?

You do fucking know that the judge who sent that email admitted that it was racist though he denies he's racist right? So you're saying liberals should have a sense of humor for racisr emails? Dumb partisan fucker.

The far right wing evangelical cretins are getting more brazen about their prejudice. It is at their core of why they do not like Obama. They used to insist they were NOT racists a few years ago, but now they are feeling more comfortable coming out in the open.

Having lived in the Deep South during the race riots of the 1960's, I can assure you this growing prejudice will hurt us all.

By JOHN S. ADAMS

HELENA — Chief U.S. District Judge Richard Cebull on Wednesday admitted to sending a racially charged email about President Barack Obama from his courthouse chambers.

Cebull, of Billings, was nominated by former President George W. Bush and received his commission in 2001 and has served as chief judge for the District of Montana since 2008.
The subject line of the email, which Cebull sent from his official courthouse email address on Feb. 20 at 3:42 p.m., reads: "A MOM'S MEMORY."

The forwarded text reads as follow:

"Normally I don't send or forward a lot of these, but even by my standards, it was a bit touching. I want all of my friends to feel what I felt when I read this. Hope it touches your heart like it did mine.

"A little boy said to his mother; 'Mommy, how come I'm black and you're white?'" the email joke reads. "His mother replied, 'Don't even go there Barack! From what I can remember about that party, you're lucky you don't bark!'"

Cebull admitted Wednesday to sending the email to seven recipients, including his personal email address.

More: Chief U.S. District Judge sends racially charged email about president | Great Falls Tribune | greatfallstribune.com

OK, is there anyone out there, left or right, who can tell me why this is considered 'racially charged'?

Repugs are normally against racism except when it comes from their own.

If you say so.

However, Democrats are against racism except when it comes from their own.

President Obama Announces the 2012 Launch of African Americans for Obama - YouTube

Today, we're announcing the 2012 launch of African Americans for Obama.

There's no better time than African American History Month to consider the tremendous progress we've made through the sacrifice of so many—or a better time to commit to meeting the very real challenges we face right now.

Visit africanamericans.barackobama.com for more information about all the ways you can get involved—from attending HBCU organizing workshops to becoming a Congregation Captain—and say you're ready to keep making history. Thanks, and see you out there.

If thats racist so is Allen West and every fucktard who references the NBRA website.

TwoThumbs is a fucking moron who can't argue jack shit. Judges get paid federal dollars, tax payer dollars that it, if the fucker is sending racist emails he needs to go unless TWODumbs is willing to pay racists his taxpayer money. Fucker.

By JOHN S. ADAMS

HELENA — Chief U.S. District Judge Richard Cebull on Wednesday admitted to sending a racially charged email about President Barack Obama from his courthouse chambers.

Cebull, of Billings, was nominated by former President George W. Bush and received his commission in 2001 and has served as chief judge for the District of Montana since 2008.
The subject line of the email, which Cebull sent from his official courthouse email address on Feb. 20 at 3:42 p.m., reads: "A MOM'S MEMORY."

"Normally I don't send or forward a lot of these, but even by my standards, it was a bit touching. I want all of my friends to feel what I felt when I read this. Hope it touches your heart like it did mine.

"A little boy said to his mother; 'Mommy, how come I'm black and you're white?'" the email joke reads. "His mother replied, 'Don't even go there Barack! From what I can remember about that party, you're lucky you don't bark!'"

Cebull admitted Wednesday to sending the email to seven recipients, including his personal email address.

More: Chief U.S. District Judge sends racially charged email about president | Great Falls Tribune | greatfallstribune.com

All this outrage from the guy that says we "should all jerk off, shit and piss in the direction of Israel"?

Whatever...

By JOHN S. ADAMS

All this outrage from the guy that says we "should all jerk off, shit and piss in the direction of Israel"?

Whatever...

Non fucking sequitir.

Whatever...

Non fucking sequitir.

No, not at all... just pointing out that the op has no credibility when it comes to being outraged over alleged bigotry when he has indeed made bigoted remarks himself.

First off..what?

Second off..yeah it is bias. It may be funny to some. It also speaks to his "judgement". He sent this off on a government server. Those emails are not "private"..they are archived for review.

At the very least..the cases he's tried should be reviewed with a fine tooth comb for irregularities.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MKrsG2ryBo]Ginsburg: Don't look to United States Constitution as a model for Egyptian Constitution - YouTube[/ame]

That's what.

As far as bias, we'll just have to disagree

What's your problem with what Ginsburg said? By the way..that piece was very heavily edited but she is speaking as a lawyer.

And as to bias? What's the disagreement? I think his cases should be subject to review. He's shown both poor judgement and a affinity to embrace something distasteful.

Those are terrible qualities in a man charged with deciding the fate of fellow human beings.
Thank you, Sallow. this judge tossed FAIR & IMPARTIAL magistrate out the window, or so it appears by his admission.

C'mon folks. The Judge did something incredibly stupid (and yes, racist) and he publicly appolgized for it. It's time to let it go.

And yes, I believe if the situation was reversed and someone made a stupid, racist comment or joke about Alan Keyes or Herman Cain there would be just as much hysteria on the other side.

As Sallow pointed out you can get fired for that in the private sector but that still doesn't make it right. Hopefully Obama will be the bigger man and accept his appology and even invite him to the WH for a sit down.

This would be a much better world if people stopped actively looking for offense in every little thing said by everyone...

I hope for change...

By JOHN S. ADAMS

Whatever...

He's pretending he's morally outraged at this selective piece of what he's determined to be racism, however any unbiased person can see it's just typical partisan hackery. Substitute the name Allen West for Barack Obama, and he'd be saying the exact opposite.

That's fucking funny!! :lol:

shame libtards don't have a sense of fucking humor.

You do fucking know that the judge who sent that email admitted that it was racist though he denies he's racist right? So you're saying liberals should have a sense of humor for racisr emails? Dumb partisan fucker.

The far right wing evangelical cretins are getting more brazen about their prejudice. It is at their core of why they do not like Obama. They used to insist they were NOT racists a few years ago, but now they are feeling more comfortable coming out in the open.

Having lived in the Deep South during the race riots of the 1960's, I can assure you this growing prejudice will hurt us all.

lol, far right wing Cretins..
damn the dramatics are funny

You can't even send a PRIVATE e-mail today folks without someone being offended about it.

How's that for your First Amendment RIGHTS being taken away drip by drip

What does this have to do with 1st Amendment rights? Please explain...

It doesn’t have anything to do with First Amendment rights, this is just another example of a conservative exhibiting her ignorance of the law.

The problem for the judge now is his rulings will be held as suspect, as he’s clearly demonstrated he is a racist and incapable of sound judgment.

The only reason I can explain it to you is I am not a fan of our president, but this goes beyond not being a fan,” Cebull said. “I didn’t send it as racist, although that’s what it is. I sent it out because it’s anti-Obama.”

Uh-huh.

Well, if you knew it as racist and you sent it anyway, then you endorse that racism, regardless the lame excuse.
It speaks to a bias. And a bias judge is not an effective judge. At the very least his cases should be subject to review.
Correct.

And that’s assuming he can be expected to rule fairly to begin with.

Would you agree then, that say a sitting Justice said that everything after the First Amendment shouldn't be used in any other country is biased and should step down?

I would agree that you have no idea as to what the Justice actually said.

and it's not bias, it's comedy.

It is bias, and tragic.

Otherwise it's telling and pathetic to watch the rightists attempt to deflect and spin – and fail completely.

US judge says sorry over racist Obama email - Yahoo! News

The judge admitted that he sent the email to six "old buddies," the paper reported.

"It was not intended by me in any way to become public," Cebull said. "I apologize to anybody who is offended by it, and I can obviously understand why people would be offended."

"The only reason I can explain it to you is I am not a fan of our president, but this goes beyond not being a fan," he added. "I didn't send it as racist, although that's what it is. I sent it out because it's anti-Obama."

Meanwhile not one of you Liberals minded when Obama, after admitting he did not know the facts, attacked a white police officer for doing his job. Hypocrites.

Forum List

Back