Harvey Weinstein: prosecutors in New York drop part of sexual assault case

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Manhattan’s district attorney has decided to drop part of the criminal case against Harvey Weinstein.

Harvey Weinstein: prosecutors in New York drop part of sexual assault case

Well when you know how money talks, and how hand in hand the elites are with each other you would automatically know this guy will basically walk. He will get the ole " Now you bad boy" six months probation for you.......... Just like Epstein, just like Bill Clinton and every other prick who controls the MSM too.

While Weinstein is a pig who abused his position of power over women for sexual favors..and most probably sexually assaulted and raped many women, I have little doubt that some of the women willingly put out for him to land lucrative acting roles.

All those hypocrite bitches who were climbing over each other to get their #METOO moment were the same ones who used to thank Weinstein when they hoisted their acting award.

Harvey is really a good person.

Just ask Michele Obama

Sure, they joked about Harvey in public before Michele honored Harvey, but deep down they knew he really is a good guy.

I mean, it's not like that token negro Bill Cosby because he spoke out against the black community for not being fathers. Everyone knows he belongs in jail.

• Banned
Harvey is really a good person.

Just ask Michele Obama

Sure, they joked about Harvey in public before Michele honored Harvey, but deep down they knew he really is a good guy.

I mean, it's not like that token negro Bill Cosby because he spoke out against the black community for not being fathers. Everyone knows he belongs in jail.

Yep they all play hand in hand. It amazes me how so many can't connect the dots of " Controlled media/ msm.

• Banned
All those hypocrite bitches who were climbing over each other to get their #METOO moment were the same ones who used to thank Weinstein when they hoisted their acting award.

Me too is falling apart that one Chic, Rose M. realized metoo was being used for political motives via who else the democrats. Now she wants no parts of metoo.

I can't stand her , but good for her for seeing that .

• Banned
While Weinstein is a pig who abused his position of power over women for sexual favors..and most probably sexually assaulted and raped many women, I have little doubt that some of the women willingly put out for him to land lucrative acting roles.

I agree , there were a few stars ( little ones) on infowars who said many of the women sleep their way to the top, or to get positions or get those parts they so badly want . Etc.

I agree , there were a few stars ( little ones) on infowars who said many of the women sleep their way to the top, or to get positions or get those parts they so badly want . Etc.

It makes you look differently at all those female actors who became famous. I mean, what whores they must be.

Then you have the male actors, like Russell Crow and Matt Damon who went around tracking down reporters telling them not to print bad stuff about Harvey cuz it just was not true.

It worked well for a long time.

One of the women who accused him admitted that she approached him willing to trade sex for a part.

Before this is done the whole case will be dropped just as it was against Steven Seagal and Kevin Spacey.

Forum List

Back