Federal Control of Local PDs-the Endgame

THE RABBI SAID:

“I realize this is tin foil hat stuff but the evidence is there.”

Nonsense.

It's solely tinfoil hat delusion and idiocy, completely devoid of 'evidence.'
So you've finished posting actual arguments and merely go with denial frm now on.
I cited three departments, 2 in major cities, that are under supervision by the DOJ following riots where there is a strong suspicion someone financed the unrest.
How else do you explain this? Especially since this is the first time we've seen this pattern.

So it appears the Obama Administration has a little outgoing gift for us: federalize local police departments. The PD in Ferguson MO got that treatment, the mayor in Baltimore surrendered her PD's independence and now Cleveland. The pattern seems clear: a racial incident involving police, paid protestors, followed by Justice Department findings of "racism" and ending with PDs being put under Justice supervision.
I realize this is tin foil hat stuff but the evidence is there. There is a definite pattern to see.
55d78b3c697cae788cb46af1e95f5c18e424ffdfa8f3caaa8beacf843d7f5f9f.jpg

So it appears the Obama Administration has a little outgoing gift for us: federalize local police departments. The PD in Ferguson MO got that treatment, the mayor in Baltimore surrendered her PD's independence and now Cleveland. The pattern seems clear: a racial incident involving police, paid protestors, followed by Justice Department findings of "racism" and ending with PDs being put under Justice supervision.
I realize this is tin foil hat stuff but the evidence is there. There is a definite pattern to see.
55d78b3c697cae788cb46af1e95f5c18e424ffdfa8f3caaa8beacf843d7f5f9f.jpg
And when confronted with facts the Left deflects to cartoons.

In the Progressive Messiah's own words...

"We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set," Obama said. "We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."

Blog Remember Obama s Civilian National Security Force

This is the reason I could never be a republican: it requires that I never, ever fact check anything. Tiny...that quote is all you've ever seen. The folks feeding you your partisan pablum have never shown you that statement in context. Why?

Because you're much more useful to them when you don't ask questions and you don't think too hard. For anyone with 20 seconds and an internet connection, your conspiracy just falls apart:

We will enlist our veterans to find jobs and support for other vets, and to be there for our military families. And we’re going to grow our Foreign Service, open consulates that have been shuttered and double the size of the Peace Corps by 2011 to renew our diplomacy. We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set.

We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded. We need to use technology to connect people to service. We’ll expand USA Freedom Corps to create online networks where American can browse opportunities to volunteer. You’ll be able to search by category, time commitment and skill sets. You’ll be able to rate service opportunities, build service networks, and create your own service pages to track your hours and activities.

Obama s National Security Force

Obama is talking about expanding the foreign service, doubling the size of the peace corp and helping people find volunteer opportunities.

There's not the slightest mention of a 'federal police force'. Which you'd know if you'd ever bothered to look into what you were told to think. But you never do.

Forum List

Back