Obama is more like carter than

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I've just realized we are reliving the sevenities. High unemployment, high inflation, defanged America military might. Do you millenialsi want to know what it was like? It was just like this.

• Banned
It was nothing like this. You had to be there, and you obviously weren't.

It was so awesome....dude....it was the greatest time ever. Do you have a joint? Do you have a copy of the communist manifesto? I know you have one in your room.

It was different then-----but carter was clearly a dipsy doodle -----and he has remained a dipsy doodle.
Obama has been acting a bit DIPSIFIED himself.
He seems to be living off an operation that really
had nothing to do with his own intitiative----ie the killing
of Osama bin Laden----(bush should, in truth be credited with it 100%) Obama just said "ok ---do it" I do not
believe that Obama will REMAIN as dipsified as is Carter---but I have been overly optimistic many times, in the past

Carter kept us out of war and created more jobs than Reagan and Bush combined so yeah, they do have that in common.

Thanks for drawing attention to that.

Carter kept us out of war and created more jobs than Reagan and Bush combined so yeah, they do have that in common.

Thanks for drawing attention to that.

carter was a VICTIM of circumstances----just as was Eisenhower who was a VICTIM of a post war economic boom ------not related to any genius of his own-----that
post war economic boom brought us his brilliant acolyte----schmuck NIXON I am not impressed

I've just realized we are reliving the sevenities. High unemployment, high inflation, defanged America military might. Do you millenialsi want to know what it was like? It was just like this.
Inflation isn't that high these days. Obama's record is actually near historic lows..

Eisenhower 1.4%
Kennedy 1.2
Johnson 2.6
Nixon 5.0
Ford 8.7
Carter 9.7
Reagan 4.7
Bush I 4.4
Clinton 2.6
Bush II 2.7
Obama 1.6

Historical Inflation Rate- Annual Inflation rates from 1913 to the present InflationData.com

Jimmy Carter never dropped a bomb on any country. We drone Taliban every single week. So you lied. No surprise, most "Fucks Nuse" viewers are always misinformed and ideologically biased viewers.

Jimmy Carter never dropped a bomb on any country. We drone Taliban every single week. So you lied. No surprise, most "Fucks Nuse" viewers are always misinformed and ideologically biased viewers.

Josef Goebbels never dropped a bomb on anyone either

High inflation?

inflation-1980-2014.png

The OP's three examples of how things now are like they were in the 70's are all factually incorrect. The replies to said OP ought to focus entirely on those inaccuracies. The OP ought to be ridiculed until he returns to retract his statement in its entirety.

Of course.....that won't happen. People are not held accountable for their false statements here.

The OP's three examples of how things now are like they were in the 70's are all factually incorrect. The replies to said OP ought to focus entirely on those inaccuracies. The OP ought to be ridiculed until he returns to retract his statement in its entirety.

Of course.....that won't happen. People are not held accountable for their false statements here.

this is a messageboard-----not congressional hearings

It is nothing like the 70's, good and bad.
America's economic matrix is completely different so it is hard to compare the two.
In many ways economically it is actually worse now. And that has little/nothing to do with Obama.
Wages are low, newly created jobs are low-paying, many part-time.
Opening a business is harder and far more likely to fail now as locally owned small business is becoming a thing of the past.
We have less freedoms now.
I could go on.

feel free to go on-----in the 1970s we were in the THROES of an economic boom-------fret not------it
is a normal progression-------sorta

Forum List

Back