FED UP: rates rise in boiling frog take down of economy

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

After years of propping up the economy with low interest rates, Yellen’s Federal Reserve has raised rates every quarter since Trump became President despite declining inflation.

In addition, their proposed “balance sheet reduction” will remove artificial stimulus of $4.5 TRILLION that has been pumped into the markets since 2008.

Is this a deliberate sabotage of Trump’s economic recovery?

Fed Up: Rates Rise In Boiling Frog Take Down Of Economy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well as long as you stay in your fantasy wold the economy will be just fine. Why look at Venezuela they're setting each other on fire. I'm sure things will be just fine. A global collapse is just a conspiracy

• Banned
Maybe the US will be forced to bring back jobs and careers.

As the clueless freak out that Trump want to bring jobs back from over seas,. LMAO they're so fkn stupid it's pathetic.

Clintons wanted to send everything right into a ONE WORLD ORDER so all these bastards get filthy rich and enslave the world for pennies.

And if you aren't already filthy rich you won't ever get rich on their methods. Meaning the Clintons, the NWO OWO etc.

• Banned
Isn't it great when Middle Class taxes are being to make the US look successful?

We need to get rid of taxes all together and make just a flat rate tax get rid of the Federal reserve , Everybody would have balance the rich wouldn't skip out on this or that, illegals couldn't skip out on it we all pay it when purchasing stuff.

As the clueless freak out that Trump want to bring jobs back from over seas,. LMAO they're so fkn stupid it's pathetic.

Clintons wanted to send everything right into a ONE WORLD ORDER so all these bastards get filthy rich and enslave the world for pennies.

And if you aren't already filthy rich you won't ever get rich on their methods. Meaning the Clintons, the NWO OWO etc.
I wonder how many Liberals have actually read a Bill Clitoris interview; the man's a globalist scumbag.

Isn't it great when Middle Class taxes are being to make the US look successful?

We need to get rid of taxes all together and make just a flat rate tax get rid of the Federal reserve , Everybody would have balance the rich wouldn't skip out on this or that, illegals couldn't skip out on it we all pay it when purchasing stuff.
We'd have a lot of unhappy Accountants.

• Banned

I wonder how many Liberals have actually read a Bill Clitoris interview; the man's a globalist scumbag.

I think they could read it, hear it, watch it and it would still go right over their heads. They are like con artist who could sell a sweeper to someone with no electricity. That is how easy they are to sell this bs to.

I think they could read it, hear it, watch it and it would still go right over their heads. They are like con artist who could sell a sweeper to someone with no electricity. That is how easy they are to sell this bs to.
Mental disturbance...the inability to think a fact that is incongruous to one's emotions.

This has been going on for many years. The fed prioritizes keeping wages down to control inflation. It takes a special degree of kook delusional to declare it's an anti-Trump conspiracy.

LIberals have consistently criticized the policy. If some conservatives finally want to join us, that's good.

upload_2017-6-18_15-8-15.jpeg

Higher interest rates will mean this country will struggle JUST TO PAY THE INTEREST on our debt with 0 decrease in the principal. We are done. The only answer will be to go to war and forgive our own debt, or go bankrupt.

After years of propping up the economy with low interest rates, Yellen’s Federal Reserve has raised rates every quarter since Trump became President despite declining inflation.

In addition, their proposed “balance sheet reduction” will remove artificial stimulus of $4.5 TRILLION that has been pumped into the markets since 2008.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well as long as you stay in your fantasy wold the economy will be just fine. Why look at Venezuela they're setting each other on fire. I'm sure things will be just fine. A global collapse is just a conspiracy

I've been wondering why anyone would want to RAISE inflation. Don't they know we're not getting raises to cover that? We never do.
Explain, please, why that is supposed to make me happy or what in hell they think they're doing it for.

I've been wondering why anyone would want to RAISE inflation. Don't they know we're not getting raises to cover that? We never do.
Explain, please, why that is supposed to make me happy or what in hell they think they're doing it for.

Here is a quick " OPINION" only not fact. Trump is hated so badly with in the house of politics by the Democrats and some Republicans too. So in order to get him out of the house they have to create a scenario that makes Trump look really bad and as if he's lied.

In order to succeed they can or will either A. Cause a war, B. Create an economic collapse so those not aware of the democratic game fall for it, push to get Trump out of there when it was totally based on a lie where Trump is concerned. Meaning in reality he is doing a good job at bouncing us back, but they don't want you to think that.

A distraction is needed.

I don't think much of the population understands trillions. We think million, billion, trillion. But trillion is in a class all its own.

I owe you $100. I will pay you in a million seconds.
You will have your money in 12 days.

I owe you 100. I will pay you in a billion seconds.
You will have your money in 31.7 years.

I owe you $100. I will pay you in a trillion seconds.
You will have your money in 31,709.8 years.

A trillion seconds ago, there was no written history. The pyramids had not yet been built. It would be 10,000 years before the cave paintings in France were begun..

We will never pay off this debt, and aren't even trying. We are spending more trillions, not less.

I don't think much of the population understands trillions. We think million, billion, trillion. But trillion is in a class all its own.

I owe you $100. I will pay you in a million seconds.
You will have your money in 12 days.

I owe you 100. I will pay you in a billion seconds.
You will have your money in 31.7 years.

I owe you $100. I will pay you in a trillion seconds.
You will have your money in 31,709.8 years.

A trillion seconds ago, there was no written history. The pyramids had not yet been built. It would be 10,000 years before the cave paintings in France were begun..

We will never pay off this debt, and aren't even trying. We are spending more trillions, not less.

Agree, even Trump can't get us out of the Global collapse. but, what he does for our nation can create somewhat of a float for us to stay a float.

Hell they say a baby born today is already born into what something like 53,000 in debt.

get rid of the Federal reserve

Why?

Why?

One problem is, it's not even a Federal entity. It is about as Federal as Fed Ex is.

Why?

One problem is, it's not even a Federal entity. It is about as Federal as Fed Ex is.

Created by US Congress, Chairman appointed by US President, confirmed by US Senate and all profits turned over to US Treasury......Sounds a lot more Federal than Fed Ex.

Forum List

Back