Fed gov't set to sue FL over voter purge

They are purging non voters.

And they are not checking skin color.

FL should sue for harassment.

Coincidence that they have a history of it then? A history of it suggests a pattern. A pattern is not a coincidence.

Additionally, they have broken two laws. Doesnt that mean something to the "rule of law" repubs?

They have not broken any laws.
Fail.

Well an actual bipartisan group of county elections officials think there is something wrong with the purge.

County elections chiefs to state: We won’t resume voter purge program

why do you want illegals to vote?

I don't. Why do you want to disenfranchise citizens of this country? 67 County Elections officials say this list is flawed. Half of them are Republicans. Why would you want these officials to use a flawed list?

Did you know that Fla. asked the Feds to send their list (supposedly more accurate) and by law the Feds are supposed to send it but so far have refused to send it? What does that tell you?

As I posted on the other thread about this:

Scott is having a temper tantrum.
Yes, he is. And failing to take personal responsibility.

But Perez wrote that Florida has been on notice for eight months that the federal database can only work if Florida provides more information than the name and date of birth of potential non-citizen voters, such as numeric identifiers in immigration paperwork or underlying immigration documents.

“Florida has failed to either to provide the necessary information to DHS, or to confirm that the necessary information would be available for verification purposes under the SAVE Program,” he wrote. “As a result, the significant problems you are encountering in administering this new program are of your own creation.”

Feds, Florida in dueling lawsuits over voter purge | www.palmbeachpost.com

I don't. Why do you want to disenfranchise citizens of this country? 67 County Elections officials say this list is flawed. Half of them are Republicans. Why would you want these officials to use a flawed list?

Did you know that Fla. asked the Feds to send their list (supposedly more accurate) and by law the Feds are supposed to send it but so far have refused to send it? What does that tell you?

Just more evidence that they do not care about the rule of law...

What a corrupt bunch of bastards we have in D.C.

As I posted on the other thread about this:

Scott is having a temper tantrum.
Yes, he is. And failing to take personal responsibility.

But Perez wrote that Florida has been on notice for eight months that the federal database can only work if Florida provides more information than the name and date of birth of potential non-citizen voters, such as numeric identifiers in immigration paperwork or underlying immigration documents.

“Florida has failed to either to provide the necessary information to DHS, or to confirm that the necessary information would be available for verification purposes under the SAVE Program,” he wrote. “As a result, the significant problems you are encountering in administering this new program are of your own creation.”

Feds, Florida in dueling lawsuits over voter purge | www.palmbeachpost.com

I can't figure out if people just don't read or just don't care to know the truth.

I can't figure out if people just don't read or just don't care to know the truth.

Like this truth?

And they are not checking skin color.

FL should sue for harassment.

Coincidence that they have a history of it then? A history of it suggests a pattern. A pattern is not a coincidence.

Additionally, they have broken two laws. Doesnt that mean something to the "rule of law" repubs?

They have not broken any laws.
Fail.

I'm glad you only disagreed with one part of my post so I'll address the one you disagree with.

The Justice Department letter accuses the state of violating two laws. One, the Voting Rights Act, was put in place in 1965 to protect black and Latino voters who had faced poll taxes, literacy tests, alternative voting times or facilities. The law requires five Florida counties, along with a handful of mostly Southern states with histories of voter discrimination, to seek federal approval before changing voting policies or procedures. More than 60 percent of the voters declared suspect in Florida are black or Latino, according to a Miami-Herald analysis.

A second federal law, the National Voter Registration Act, requires states to make efforts to maintain accurate voter rolls. It also forbids states from removing voters from their rolls within 90 days of a federal election. Florida holds a congressional primary in August and the presidential election in November. The 90-day window began May 16, according to the Justice Department.

If you disagree with the law, thats fine. But it seems pretty cut and dry. If they asked for approval thats one thing but it seems pretty clear about the 90 days thing.

Oh yeah, Wiwwows post was so willfully stupid I had to sig it :lol:

Last edited:
Yes, I disagreed with part. That doesn't mean I agreed with part.
Note your own statement with the word "accuse". I can accuse you of raping little boys. Doesn't mean it happened.
So no laws have been broken. Glad we clarified that.

Note your own statement with the word "accuse". I can accuse you of raping little boys. Doesn't mean it happened.

Except I quoted the law and the dates are clear. I mean, if only you count on the liberally biased calendar

They are also disenfranchising eligible citizens. Even the election official of a Republican county is saying so.

This has been proven over and over and over in other topics. But the assholes keep on repeating their lies that only non voters are being purged.

"Well, I just had my ass completely whipped. Boy does my butt hurt. I guess I'll start a new topic and say the same old thing."

Last edited:
The current administration depends more and more each day on the counting of illegal votes in order for Obama to win re-election. His failed policies become more evident each day. Obama needs to INCREASE the number of illegal voters in order to win.

Logic and reason have no place in a discussion of liberal tactics. The goal is to WIN...by whatever means are available.

Liberalism is truly a mental disorder.

“It appears that the State of Florida is unwilling to conform its behavior to the requirements of federal law,” wrote Thomas Perez, assistant U.S. attorney general and head of the federal law enforcement agency's Civil Rights Division. ... The significant problems you are encountering in administering this new program are of your own creation."

Yes, the Federal government has been a consistent opponent of preventing special interest groups like dead people and illegal aliens from voting. The left knows the true party of fraud, which is why they object to any removal of ineligible voters. I bet you can't name one thing in the criteria for the "purge" which doesn't make no duh common sense...

The left believe that all that matters is the seriousness of the accusation, not the weight of the evidence. Of course that standard only applies to their own accusations...

They are also disenfranchising eligible citizens. Even the election official of a Republican county is saying so.

This has been proven over and over and over in other topics. But the assholes keep on repeating their lies that only non voters are being purged.

"Well, I just had my ass completely whipped. Boy does my butt hurt. I guess I'll start a new topic and say the same old thing."

From what I've read it said, several people were asked to prove their citizenship? how hard is that for someone?
We need to purge these ineligible people and every state should be doing it... It just makes sense

As is always the case, needless litigation and conflict can be avoided if the states would simply follow the law and Constitution.
It is the Feds that are not following the law.

if there is a problem it is the County Supervisors of Elections that have not been following the laws ... in registering the voters during submission.

the governor (Scott) is simply paranoid and pandering to his illusions.

Forum List

Back