Fed gov't set to sue FL over voter purge

Did you know that Fla. asked the Feds to send their list (supposedly more accurate) and by law the Feds are supposed to send it but so far have refused to send it? What does that tell you?

Tells me that the Feds: a) have bullshit list that has no value, b) are stalling in order to set FL up for their stupid lawsuit, c) it's in the current administration's favor to allow FLs voter rolls to continue to be loaded with the usual dem voters (i.e. dead people, people who no longer live in FL, and tons of illegals). Or maybe, all of the above.

Holder was grilled on the hill again this morning. Senator Sessions asked him about his lawsuit against Florida. Holder just blew him off and went on to answer another question. They called for his resignation again today.. Not happening says HOlder..

What did he call the House decision for contempt? " Impending Constitutional Crises..."

They are purging non voters.

They are also disenfranchising eligible citizens. Even the election official of a Republican county is saying so.

"

Proof?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...egistrations-would-doj-be-up-their-butts.html

Read my posts on that page. Florida has been purging eligible citizens and refusing to fix their process. An election official of a REPUBLICAN county has been leading the complaints about it. So now Uncle Sam has to do it for them.

It amazes me how confident "conservatives" suddenly are in the infallibilty of government bureaucrats! How DARE anyone check the work of a government employee! That goes against every "conservative" bone in your body, amiright?

This is only the third time in a couple of weeks this has been proven.

Now, somebody go start ANOTHER topic saying Florida is not disenfranchising eligible citizens. Who gives a fuck about the truth, amiright?

Sorry to make your butt hurt. Again. And Again.

Last edited:
Why would another thread be needed? Florida is NOT disenfranchising voters.

I heard that there has been over 180,000 Illegal Immigrants names removed from the list... That's over 180,000 less "fraudulent" votes going to Democrats. Nice.

See? A True Conservative™ does not need to look at evidence which completely blows their claims out of the water. That is just not how things are done.

Last edited:

And they are not checking skin color.

FL should sue for harassment.

I thought Florida was suing.

I thought they were suing the feds for SAVE access...they are being denied access to the federal data banks of immigrants...

btw, state workers have access to SAVE...they use it to determine eligibility of applicants for benefits, and to determine citizenship status.

But the feds are denying florida access, because they don't want them to prevent illegals from voting illegally.

They are. The feds will not help them identify illegal aliens on the voter rolls and those are the ones Florida wishes to purge. Of course, the administration didn't go for that. All states should purge non-citizen voters, as well as the deceased or those who moved to another state. It makes fraud too easy when there are no means of verification.

See? A True Conservative™ does not need to look at evidence which completely blows their claims out of the water. That is just not how things are done.
there are two sources of evidence in this case.

The DOJ/DHS and the State of Florida.

These are the two principles with regard to this issue. What happens in NY or any other state is not germane to what Florida does. You see, they are wholly different States with different laws. Anyone with any integrity would analyze this issue on the basis of what laws Florida has and how they implement them, and how they may or may not conflict with Federal Laws.

Since the State of Florida has stated (with attending and applicable laws) why they are on the correct side of this issue, there is no need to ask what New York, Indiana, Arizona, Idaho, or any other state what they would do.

It pertains to Florida. Understand?

Now, here is the letter from the Florida State Department refuting the statements of the Feds.

http://media.miamiherald.com/smedia/2012/06/06/18/40/7E4PS.So.56.pdf

That is most powerful evidence there is on this case.

They are also disenfranchising eligible citizens. Even the election official of a Republican county is saying so.

This has been proven over and over and over in other topics. But the assholes keep on repeating their lies that only non voters are being purged.

"Well, I just had my ass completely whipped. Boy does my butt hurt. I guess I'll start a new topic and say the same old thing."
They are not. They are following the law and enforcing the proper safeguards for eligible voters.

Read the letter.

:lol:

I heard that there has been over 180,000 Illegal Immigrants names removed from the list... That's over 180,000 less "fraudulent" votes going to Democrats. Nice.

And I heard that Becca is dating Johnny

I would think that any conservative would wish to ensure that all voter rolls, across the nation, were free of tainted and illicit registration data.

But then, that's just the opinion of a life long conservative. Not someone who plays one on an internet forum.

Gee, the most politicized racist justice department in history uses disparate analysis to object to a state trying to maintain the integrity of its election process.
Color me shocked.

The law says they aren't allowed to remove names from the rolls 90 days before the election.

Its pretty cut and dry as to whether or not that is violated, it has nothing to do with politics. Either they ARE removing names after the window begins, or they ARE NOT. One is illegal, one isn't.

Do you disagree or do you have some sort of perverted way of interpreting such a cut and dry law?

http://media.miamiherald.com/smedia/...E4PS.So.56.pdf

It is a crime for Florida to stop what they are doing. It is a crime for the Feds to have delayed the process, and it is a crime to withhold the SAVE database for 9 months to prevent the process from going forward.

Seems like the Feds are committing a number of crimes.

Right you just can't name the actual statute they are violating, I get it.

This has been proven over and over and over in other topics. But the assholes keep on repeating their lies that only non voters are being purged.

"Well, I just had my ass completely whipped. Boy does my butt hurt. I guess I'll start a new topic and say the same old thing."
They are not. They are following the law and enforcing the proper safeguards for eligible voters.

Read the letter.

:lol:
Didn't read it eh? Figures. You do understand that the only thing any legal entity, like a state government, can do to prevent people from being wrongly removed from the rolls is to follow the law as it is laid out. Since they are doing just that, you have nothing.

Unless you want to produce eye witnesses to State department employees just dropping names at a whim.

go ahead. I'll not wait up.

The law says they aren't allowed to remove names from the rolls 90 days before the election.

Its pretty cut and dry as to whether or not that is violated, it has nothing to do with politics. Either they ARE removing names after the window begins, or they ARE NOT. One is illegal, one isn't.

Do you disagree or do you have some sort of perverted way of interpreting such a cut and dry law?

http://media.miamiherald.com/smedia/...E4PS.So.56.pdf

It is a crime for Florida to stop what they are doing. It is a crime for the Feds to have delayed the process, and it is a crime to withhold the SAVE database for 9 months to prevent the process from going forward.

Seems like the Feds are committing a number of crimes.

Right you just can't name the actual statute they are violating, I get it.
they are not violating any statue. I understand you want it to be true, but in fact, it is not.

And they are not checking skin color.

FL should sue for harassment.

I thought Florida was suing.

I thought they were suing the feds for SAVE access...they are being denied access to the federal data banks of immigrants...

btw, state workers have access to SAVE...they use it to determine eligibility of applicants for benefits, and to determine citizenship status.

But the feds are denying florida access, because they don't want them to prevent illegals from voting illegally.

They are. The feds will not help them identify illegal aliens on the voter rolls and those are the ones Florida wishes to purge. Of course, the administration didn't go for that. All states should purge non-citizen voters, as well as the deceased or those who moved to another state. It makes fraud too easy when there are no means of verification.

But the Left says there is no such thing as Election Fraud... Really? So why all the disdain for what Florida IS doing? Unless......... GO FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!!!:clap2:

Forum List

Back