FEC: Trump/ NRA Illegal Collusion

we live in the blue state of CT, that has banned assault style weapons & bumpstocks.... hubby has no problems getting his ammo for whatever .22s he needs....

Now that Obama's not around. It is what it is. :dunno:

I hope you don't live in Boston, the DA there has just given carte blanche to criminals.

before, during, & after obama's 2 terms - we have never had a problem with any kind of restrictions on normal firearms or ammo. obama never took a thing away - it's all rw talking points to keep the base paranoid.

:rolleyes:

And you think we are crazy??

:rofl:

Why did Trump and his entire family and entire campaign team LIE aboutt all of their connections and contacts with Russia to us, the American people ......over and over and over and over and over and over again???

What was it that they were all trying to hide from us?

Can you answer that?

Wtf are you talking about? They admitted to doing business with Russians.:cuckoo:

Business projects of Donald Trump in Russia - Wikipedia

Have you selectively forgotten that Flynn, Sessions, Cohen and Papadopoulis all lied under oath about their contact and connections to Russia, Manafort and Gates also lied, and most importantly Trump lied and lied and lied and lied and lied and lied about it....

The Trump-Russia Ties Hiding In Plain Sight | CNBC

So...perjury trap, amirite? Same bullshit they did to Clinton?

Trump hasn't been under oath yet...FAIL. Next!

trump giving written answers were 'under oath'. he had to sign his name to all answers being true & factual.

Last edited:
You're so blinded by hate, you don't think properly.

Actually, the "blindness" caused by hate is YOUR imbecility to reject Hillary in favor of a moronic, demagogue and crooked charlatan.......lol

Actually, the "blindness" caused by hate is YOUR imbecility to reject Hillary in favor of a moronic, demagogue and crooked charlatan.......lol

We would have had a "moronic, demagogue and crooked charlatan" in office, no matter which of them won.

(As I remember, you said you had to hold your nose to vote for HIllary?)

hillary was well qualified, competent, & above all else not putin's puppet - which is why uncle vlad wanted trump & trump obliged by committing treason.

Hillary meddled I Russia election, payback is a bitch .

You're so blinded by hate, you don't think properly.

We would have had a "moronic, demagogue and crooked charlatan" in office, no matter which of them won.

hillary was well qualified, competent, & above all else not putin's puppet - which is why uncle vlad wanted trump & trump obliged by committing treason.

Hillary meddled I Russia election, payback is a bitch .

when trump is charged, she will be having quite a chuckle....

True....I did.......

However, of Hillary and Trump.....WHO is currently facing the very real possibility of federal charges for corruption, obstruction of justice and the ethically damaging collusion?

and HIllary wouldn't be, were she in office?

Have someone stick you with a pin...

may bring you out of your coma

no chance of her being blackmailed into committing treason so putin can get the magnitsky act lifted...

NO chance?

the incoming house already has a bill ready to go that stipulates big time donations have a disclosure as to where they are coming from - either the names of the individual donors themselves, or that PACs disclose where they get their donations that are to be passed onto campaigns.
Nobody wants that bill to pass.

Watch.

Back to topic, NRA used to be about hunters, sport shooters, gun education, gun safety. when it became a political money maker it lost its heart, just the opinion of 2 Ex 40 year members.

True....I did.......

However, of Hillary and Trump.....WHO is currently facing the very real possibility of federal charges for corruption, obstruction of justice and the ethically damaging collusion?

and HIllary wouldn't be, were she in office?

Have someone stick you with a pin...

may bring you out of your coma

no chance of her being blackmailed into committing treason so putin can get the magnitsky act lifted...

NO chance?

to get the magnitsky act lifted?

nope.

in fact putin hated hillary for cheering on & condoning the protests against him. he didn't want her elected.... & if he tried to blackmail her, it would have been to NOT run for the presidency. that didn't happen, now did it?

nope.

Screenshot-5062.png

:113:

Forum List

Back