February 2015 Employment Situation

This averages out to be 3.5 million jobs a year. Imagine how much more the president could have accomplished if the right were not so intent on bringing the country down.

Thank you, Mr. President.
He never had a plan, if he did what was it?

History was made today ... 5 continuous years of job growth in the private sector. Sixty consecutive months (so far) of job growth.

Thanks, Barry!

:dance:
What did he do positive to promote job growth? Beside copy GWB policies or continue them?

I know what he did negative like

Obama care
Veto the keystone pipe line
Tried to prevent Boeing from opening up a plant in South Carolina
His new EPA regulations on the coal industry killing thousands of jobs
his phone and a Pen and making millions of illegals, legal
His new raise tax on the rich idea, to kill future investments

And on and on

I have to disagree.

Keystone is not about jobs. There would be some temporary construction jobs and then maybe fewer than 100 permanent jobs. And then come the spills.

The Boeing move to SC didn't create any new jobs. It just lowered the wages of those relocated jobs.

Worried about illegals taking jobs? Tell your congressman to pass a law making hiring illegals a jailable offense. But they won't do that because business needs illegals to keep wages down.

Obama tells us that over 700,000 new manufacturing jobs have been added. But he doesn't tell us that 2,3 million jobs have been lost during the "great recession". And 6 million manufacturing jobs have been lost since 2000.

These manufacturing jobs, mostly good paying union jobs, were the basis middle class progress.

Without them we do not have a sustainable economy. The good days are over.
I will only bother to attack your ignorant boieng point

You dumb mother fucker, I live down here, it created thousands of jobs, from the factory to the gas stations, to the local Resteraunts , to the local construction industry

God you are fucking stupid

Just like when BMW moved to the upstate, there was no jobs , now thousands are unfilled

You are so god damn dumb

Positives but it also said wage growth was like 0.1 percent and that really needs to go up to get things moving.

Tell that to the workers.
I'm pretty sure they know.

Do they? Do they know that their wages need to improve? Because if they do, they're fucking idiots. Why aren't they doing anything about it?
You would have to ask the individual about that I'm sure some are doing something about it.

History was made today ... 5 continuous years of job growth in the private sector. Sixty consecutive months (so far) of job growth.

Thanks, Barry!

What did he do positive to promote job growth? Beside copy GWB policies or continue them?

Obama care
Bottom line on Obamanomics:

Rich got richer.

Middle class shrank.

Dependent class increased.

America ready to blow at first trumped up racial incident the media can manufacture as soon as it gets hot enough to riot.

All American real life black folks left further behind than they were before they were scammed into electing this son of a white bitch President under the delusion that he was one of them.
Thanks forgot to mention those, the black teenage Unemployment rate under Obama is was a blown away 45% in 2013

Good to see that you are so concerned about those unemployed black teenagers
Higher the minimum wage, higher black teen unemployment.

You figure it out, wiseass.

Because they were fucking jobs

Just god damn google Greenville South Carolina craigslist for jobs

And then google Detroit craigslist for jobs?

Where would you go Fucking Detroit LBJ model city of the future or Greenville South Carolina?

Thanks, Barry!

Obama care

Rich got richer.

Middle class shrank.

America ready to blow at first trumped up racial incident the media can manufacture as soon as it gets hot enough to riot.

All American real life black folks left further behind than they were before they were scammed into electing this son of a white bitch President under the delusion that he was one of them.
Thanks forgot to mention those, the black teenage Unemployment rate under Obama is was a blown away 45% in 2013

Bullshit

Black teen unemployment is down because low skill jobs in urban areas are down
Minimum wage has little to do with it

Because they were fucking jobs

Just god damn google Greenville South Carolina craigslist for jobs

And then google Detroit craigslist for jobs?

Where would you go Fucking Detroit LBJ model city of the future or Greenville South Carolina?
Trey Gowdy country.

One of my favourite places.

Obama care

Rich got richer.

Middle class shrank.

Bullshit

Black teen unemployment is down because low skill jobs in urban areas are down
Minimum wage has little to do with it
And have you ever asked yourself a simple fucking question?

Why did low job skills left?

Answer moron

High democrat taxes

God damn, you are posting stupid

Rich got richer.

Middle class shrank.

That happened under Bush as well. I think it has less to do with the President and more to do with the people.
Link to the riots under Bush, please.
There were some riots under Bush. Of course there will be more civil unrest in times of economic decline which was right at the tail end of the Bush presidency.

Rich got richer.

Middle class shrank.

That happened under Bush as well. I think it has less to do with the President and more to do with the people.
There were some riots under Bush. Of course there will be more civil unrest in times of economic decline which was right at the tail end of the Bush presidency.
Name them

Rich got richer.

Middle class shrank.

Name them
Cincinnati riots of 2001 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

2005 Toledo Riot - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Effects of Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

BART Police shooting of Oscar Grant - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The riots under Obama was so funny as much as the riots under LbJ

Obama had OWS to deal with, lmao

Any one who links wiki I always calls a ignorant fool in the net

Give me a real link

Any one who links wiki I always calls a ignorant fool in the net

Give me a real link
Those are real links. Everything in them took place. If you choose not to believe them then you are an ignorant fool. We're on a freaking message board, not writing a dissertation.

Forum List

Back