featured-img AP NIH Spent Millions On Obese Lesbians, Origami Condoms, Texting Drunks...Not Ebola

The OP gets Medicaid, of course she expects the government to take care of her cradle to grave.

I do????????

No I don't! I'm on private healthcare right now, thank you!

But it's funny, that when the government is shown to be a failure in the cradle to grave department you blame the other side for that thinking!

:lol:

Oh so you no longer get Medicaid.

The OP gets Medicaid, of course she expects the government to take care of her cradle to grave.

I do????????

No I don't! I'm on private healthcare right now, thank you!

But it's funny, that when the government is shown to be a failure in the cradle to grave department you blame the other side for that thinking!

Oh so you no longer get Medicaid.

So, when you can't deny the op, you make up lies.

Figures!

Pretty desperate on your part libs.

Where's that private sector Ebola vaccine, conservatives? Ebola's been around for at least 40 years.

I thought the private sector could do everything better than the government. Why are you RWnuts now begging the government to save you?

I thought you people wanted the federal government out of the healthcare business...

...we only heard that about a zillion times over Obamacare...

Hey teapartysam. Did you read your own links?

Did you know the money for origami condoms was spent in...2006?

The texting study began in 2002.

What was that you were saying about liberals wasting money again?
Bush was a liberal. I never understood the left's objection to him.

Where's that private sector Ebola vaccine, conservatives? Ebola's been around for at least 40 years.

I thought the private sector could do everything better than the government. Why are you RWnuts now begging the government to save you?

I thought you people wanted the federal government out of the healthcare business...

...we only heard that about a zillion times over Obamacare...

The government has made it too expensive for drug makers to develop vaccines. That's one of the costs of excessive government regulation that all you libturds view as harmless.

The FDA has issued the following public advisory.

Symptoms of Ebolysteria:

1. Sudden bouts of irrational panic.

2. Fevered and delusional thinking.

3. Shit for brains.

4. Shit in pants.

5. Bullshit in mouth.

If you or anyone you know is displaying one or more of these symptoms, quarantine them and report to a course in Logic or Critical Thinking immediately.

WARNING: Fox News is a known vector of Ebolysteria. Other vectors may include Breitbart, infowars, CNS News, The Washington Times, Newsmax, and investors.com. If you have a weakened intellectual system, avoid contact with these potential sources of Ebolysteria. A strong correlation has also been found between Ebolysteria and Obama Derangement Syndrome. If you suffer from ODS, avoid going out in public until the Eboloysteria epidemic has passed.

Liberal Dictionary:
===========================================================
Hysteria - rational or prudent behavior in the face of a grave threat to your life.

The FDA has issued the following public advisory.

Symptoms of Ebolysteria:

1. Sudden bouts of irrational panic.

2. Fevered and delusional thinking.

3. Shit for brains.

4. Shit in pants.

5. Bullshit in mouth.

If you or anyone you know is displaying one or more of these symptoms, quarantine them and report to a course in Logic or Critical Thinking immediately.

WARNING: Fox News is a known vector of Ebolysteria. Other vectors may include Breitbart, infowars, CNS News, The Washington Times, Newsmax, and investors.com. If you have a weakened intellectual system, avoid contact with these potential sources of Ebolysteria. A strong correlation has also been found between Ebolysteria and Obama Derangement Syndrome. If you suffer from ODS, avoid going out in public until the Eboloysteria epidemic has passed.

Omigod, no doubt about it! Obama has Ebola!

For trials to be approved the nih has to issue a grant. Which only 2 had been issued for. Why? Who knows. Just another way of lying aboutt private companies needing the tax dollar to get them to do research. And their priorities have obviohsly been messed up.Jmo
if only the free market had been allowed to come up with a cure... we wouldn't have to rely on the nih.

But....but...but Democraps put out TV ads blaming the GOP for Ebola and not funding the CDC/NIH.

When you see how quickly they put out that ad, it proves they are doing a cover-up/smokescreen to dupe the masses.

Look over there.....look over there.

But....but...but Democraps put out TV ads blaming the GOP for Ebola and not funding the CDC/NIH.

When you see how quickly they put out that ad, it proves they are doing a cover-up/smokescreen to dupe the masses.

Look over there.....look over there.
It goes along with their cries of the war on women, etc. You can always expect them to say lack of funding is the problem of everything, except defense. And it turns out the funding that has been done for ebola, has been done by the defense dept.

Forum List

Back