Fears for Obama's safety as healthcare debate fuels extremism

No, they said Bush blew up the World Trade Center and killed Americans for oil. Doesn't take a rocket science to see why you'd need more protection against people who believe that.
the truther's think Bush did it, the Aryan's think the Jews did it. And the only bad thing I could find on one of Ayran's site that they said about Bush, is that he helped the economy fail but mostly blamed Clinton. They talked a lot more about Obama and what he is doing and that they perdict his assasination.

I would guess there are a lot more truthers than Aryans.
aryan's are a lot better at hiding out and they have worse track record. One already attacked a security guard.
Truther's are nutjobs who spend their days on the web while Aryan's are up on some mountain top planning there next attack.

I also think it is real wierd we haven't heard from the aryan in this area since 2000 and all of sudden they are starting to make a come back.

oh I grant you they are making a comeback with a black president and all.
living an hour away from Idaho and remembering the days of Richard Butler and the guy who attacked the Fillipino center in California, who was a guard at the Butler compound. And having the Kehoe brother's pipe bomb our City Hall plus Ruby Ridge is only two hours from where I live. I am sure as hell more scared of the Aryan's and the nutjobs who live in the mountains around here who think minorities are the down fall of this country then some geek truther.

the truther's think Bush did it, the Aryan's think the Jews did it. And the only bad thing I could find on one of Ayran's site that they said about Bush, is that he helped the economy fail but mostly blamed Clinton. They talked a lot more about Obama and what he is doing and that they perdict his assasination.

aryan's are a lot better at hiding out and they have worse track record. One already attacked a security guard.
Truther's are nutjobs who spend their days on the web while Aryan's are up on some mountain top planning there next attack.
slight correction, troofers are hiding out in their houses afraid the black helicopters are coming for them

:lol:

slight correction, troofers are hiding out in their houses afraid the black helicopters are coming for them

:lol:
sorry for my mistake!:lol:

I also think it is real wierd we haven't heard from the aryan in this area since 2000 and all of sudden they are starting to make a come back.

living an hour away from Idaho and remembering the days of Richard Butler and the guy who attacked the Fillipino center in California, who was a guard at the Butler compound. And having the Kehoe brother's pipe bomb our City Hall plus Ruby Ridge is only two hours from where I live. I am sure as hell more scared of the Aryan's and the nutjobs who live in the mountains around here who think minorities are the down fall of this country then some geek truther.

I can understand that. I can't remember the name of the terror group that wrecked seattle, they were protesting the WTO. The spokane police dept handled those people much better than seattle did.
but not all the truthers are just geeks sitting on computers. anything can happen.

WHITEY is buying guns and ammunition at a record pace .... no-stop since the Marxist Communist Obama entered illegally (not a U.S. confirmed citizen) into the White House, and WHITEY is awakening to the Jews and their` financial rip-off of the U.S. Treasury (U.S. taxpayers) and the giving of such, to the JEW banks, lending financial houses, and to the Jews themselves without having to disclose where and how much money went where!!

The writing is on the wall. Even the blind and dumb are starting to smell a rat (Jew). Even ordinary Joe and Jane Doe are stocking up on food, guns, and ammunition. Something they have never done in their life before, and at a record pace. No longer do the masses just see the smoke of their problems, but now they see the FIRE which is creating that terrible smoke and smell in their nation. Of course, the terrible smell is the Jews and their Black hordes who they buy off to be their axe men and criminals in the streets of the United States. You can also throw in all millions of criminal illegal alien Mexicans who are in our nation creating havoc in whatever way they can. I can tell you one thing, it is going to be one hell of a fight .... to say the least

Aryan Nations - Official Site

tell me that this kind of shit doesn't worry you alittle bit.

I can understand that. I can't remember the name of the terror group that wrecked seattle, they were protesting the WTO. The spokane police dept handled those people much better than seattle did.
but not all the truthers are just geeks sitting on computers. anything can happen.

it wasn't a terror group or was it. I was only sixteen then and was actually in Seattle the day before that happened in the building it happened in front of but I thought it was young people protesting?
All I remember about that is my sister who worked in that building couldn't go to work for a few days.

you know what is funny the Spokane Police just got sued for the arrests of some protestors that were in our city park. Of course the protestors settled I believe, I will have to check that out.

it wasn't a terror group or was it. I was only sixteen then and was actually in Seattle the day before that happened in the building it happened in front of but I thought it was young people protesting?
All I remember about that is my sister who worked in that building couldn't go to work for a few days.

the people I'm thinking of wore all black clothes, I believe.

the following year, the same group protested in spokane. The sheriff met with the group ahead of time. He said you guys are welcome to protest here. you can yell and scream all you want. However, I will have swat teams on location. The minute you start breaking things, we will kill you.
spokane wasn't trashed.

you know what is funny the Spokane Police just got sued for the arrests of some protestors that were in our city park. Of course the protestors settled I believe, I will have to check that out.

from what I've heard, the spokane police don't tolerate any crap, as my above post states.

WHITEY is buying guns and ammunition at a record pace .... no-stop since the Marxist Communist Obama entered illegally (not a U.S. confirmed citizen) into the White House, and WHITEY is awakening to the Jews and their` financial rip-off of the U.S. Treasury (U.S. taxpayers) and the giving of such, to the JEW banks, lending financial houses, and to the Jews themselves without having to disclose where and how much money went where!!

The writing is on the wall. Even the blind and dumb are starting to smell a rat (Jew). Even ordinary Joe and Jane Doe are stocking up on food, guns, and ammunition. Something they have never done in their life before, and at a record pace. No longer do the masses just see the smoke of their problems, but now they see the FIRE which is creating that terrible smoke and smell in their nation. Of course, the terrible smell is the Jews and their Black hordes who they buy off to be their axe men and criminals in the streets of the United States. You can also throw in all millions of criminal illegal alien Mexicans who are in our nation creating havoc in whatever way they can. I can tell you one thing, it is going to be one hell of a fight .... to say the least

oh it does. I took a terrorism class and we talked about them, godhatesfags. com, etc.

oh it does. I took a terrorism class and we talked about them, godhatesfags. com, etc.
the WBC chumps are a sick group

yeah, there's crazy crap out there. we studied the kehoe brothers, too. but it's hard to keep them all straight.

hey do you know of any link on the protests here in Spokane? I seriously don't remember it, probably because it went smoothly. We had a great Sheriff back then, which probably has a lot to do with it.

from what I've heard, the spokane police don't tolerate any crap, as my above post states.
no they don't! If you are a meth head and give them any lip you are either getting tased or shot. We have had I think four now criminals killed by the Police department or maybe three and one is still in critical condition just in the passed six months.

hey do you know of any link on the protests here in Spokane? I seriously don't remember it, probably because it went smoothly. We had a great Sheriff back then, which probably has a lot to do with it.

honestly, the professor who taught my terrorism class told us about him. He's good friends with him. I don't know the sheriff's name or anything. I took the professor's word for it.

yeah, there's crazy crap out there. we studied the kehoe brothers, too. but it's hard to keep them all straight.
I have read some stuff that puts McVeigh meeting Chevy at a hotel here in Spokane right before he bombed the federal building. We breed bombers and serial killers around here.

Forum List

Back