Fears for Obama's safety as healthcare debate fuels extremism

I think it might be Mark Sterk.

yeah i think the professor was real careful about not naming names.
probably a good idea!:lol:
He is gone now, retired I believe or maybe got a better job. I wasn't real involved in all that back then. I just know he caught the serial killer which I was happy about because the guy used to come in the Kmart I used to work at back then and was tying Kmart bags around his victims heads. I actually remember the guy coming in all the time, alittle scary!

I think it might be Mark Sterk.

He is gone now, retired I believe or maybe got a better job. I wasn't real involved in all that back then. I just know he caught the serial killer which I was happy about because the guy used to come in the Kmart I used to work at back then and was tying Kmart bags around his victims heads. I actually remember the guy coming in all the time, alittle scary!

do you get a lot of ELF out there? earth liberation front?

more in Seattle! I think there has been some around here but you don't hear about it much.
I think they might of protested here awhile back but I could be wrong.
Unlike Seattle Spokane has a large conservative base and we have a lot of conservative democrats. We went for Obama but we elected a republican senator who I might add is a birther.

more in Seattle! I think there has been some around here but you don't hear about it much.
I think they might of protested here awhile back but I could be wrong.
Unlike Seattle Spokane has a large conservative base and we have a lot of conservative democrats. We went for Obama but we elected a republican senator who I might add is a birther.

the birthers need to give it a rest. that guy must be the right's version of Cynthia MacKinney.:lol::lol:

it is a lady. She was the one who stuck up for Palin because she also has a baby with downs.

it is a lady. She was the one who stuck up for Palin because she also has a baby with downs.

ah. well, she and cynthia should get together and have a fist fight on springer. :lol::lol:
also correction she is our rep not our senator, sorry!

no prob. she sounds nutty. just like mackinney, who I believe ran for prez in 2004.
beside the birther crap she isn't that bad, she actually held a townhall meeting in town near here and I think she did a pretty good job of listening to people and it was a very calm meeting.

Forum List

Back