FDR Admiration Society

I don't know anyone who grew up learning the nonsense in public schools you are claiming. Everyone knows politicians are almost always crooks and liars. We accept it from the ones we like and use it to demonize the ones we dislike. No better example can be made than Trump calling his opponents liars when he himself is a pathological liar of epic proportions and his supporters allow it and accept it.
That is too funny even coming from you...you don't know anyone who learned the truth about Stalin's Stooge in the public schools...hahahahhaha.....................Do you know why? Because the public schools don't teach the truth, you silly uninformed FDR sycophant.

Glad you can see that politicians today are epic liars. We can agree on that, but unlike you I realize that this is nothing new. Unfortunately, you can't see it in FDR, who was a much greatly liar who caused tremendous death and suffering.
I am a 65-year-old 2nd generation east European who grew up with first-hand stories of the USSR as well as grandparents and other relatives that survived the Great Depression and a father and several uncles and 2nd cousins who fought in WWII. Our homes were always full of immigrants escaping from the USSR during the Cold War. I knew more about Stalin and the USSR as a child than you know as an adult.
I don't know anyone who grew up learning the nonsense in public schools you are claiming. Everyone knows politicians are almost always crooks and liars. We accept it from the ones we like and use it to demonize the ones we dislike. No better example can be made than Trump calling his opponents liars when he himself is a pathological liar of epic proportions and his supporters allow it and accept it.
That is too funny even coming from you...you don't know anyone who learned the truth about Stalin's Stooge in the public schools...hahahahhaha.....................Do you know why? Because the public schools don't teach the truth, you silly uninformed FDR sycophant.

Glad you can see that politicians today are epic liars. We can agree on that, but unlike you I realize that this is nothing new. Unfortunately, you can't see it in FDR, who was a much greatly liar who caused tremendous death and suffering.
It could also be that public schools don't like to teach wacko right wing conspiracy theories.
Means nothing. FDR is still Stalin's Stooge and a disgusting corrupt a-hole.

And...There is no way you know more about Stalin than I do. You prove it all time in your posts. I studied him and your boy friend FDR, for decades...and I can match your immigrant shit too. My wife's entire family are Lithuanians. Most were murdered in cold blood by FDR's best bud in Moscow. My father and many other relatives fought in WWII, luckily FDR did not succeed in murdering any of them, but many close calls.
Labas, have you been to Lituva? Vilnius has a wonderful old town of cobblestone streets and medieval buildings that escaped destruction during WWll. There is a great museum/bookstore a block away from the National Assembly that focuses on WWII and post-war relations with the USSR. It is a small hole in the wall kind of place that is easy to miss. Not as large as the Museum of Soviet Occupation in Riga, Latvia, but you can often meet with an author at the Vilnius location. Look for anything written or edited by Dalia Kuodyte.
The WWII Museum in Kaunas is also very interesting.
The formal title to what I refer to as a museum and bookstore in Vilnius is The Genocide and Resistance Research Centre of Lithuania.
It is most unusual for anyone of Eastern Euro dissent to like FDR, after what he did to the world with his buddy Uncle Joe.

Let's remind why that is...

Roosevelt, Soviet Spy Harry Hopkins and 'Yes,sir, yes sir' George Marshall were fully behind handing all of Eastern Europe over to Stalin's tender mercies.

Remember...they knew full well of the Terror Famine, the Katyn Forest Massacre, and other blood purges. by Stalin...all met with a 'Leftist shrug.'

Evidence of their intentions can be seen in a document which Hopkins took with him to the Quebec conference in August, 1943, entitled "Russia's Position," quoted as follows in Sherwood's book["Roosevelt and Hopkins: An Intimate History,"byRobert E. Sherwood]:

"Russia's post-war position in Europe will be a dominant one. With Germany crushed, there is no power in Europe to oppose her tremendous military forces."

I am a 65-year-old 2nd generation east European who grew up with first-hand stories of the USSR as well as grandparents and other relatives that survived the Great Depression and a father and several uncles and 2nd cousins who fought in WWII. Our homes were always full of immigrants escaping from the USSR during the Cold War. I knew more about Stalin and the USSR as a child than you know as an adult.

It could also be that public schools don't like to teach wacko right wing conspiracy theories.

And...There is no way you know more about Stalin than I do. You prove it all time in your posts. I studied him and your boy friend FDR, for decades...and I can match your immigrant shit too. My wife's entire family are Lithuanians. Most were murdered in cold blood by FDR's best bud in Moscow. My father and many other relatives fought in WWII, luckily FDR did not succeed in murdering any of them, but many close calls.
Labas, have you been to Lituva? Vilnius has a wonderful old town of cobblestone streets and medieval buildings that escaped destruction during WWll. There is a great museum/bookstore a block away from the National Assembly that focuses on WWII and post-war relations with the USSR. It is a small hole in the wall kind of place that is easy to miss. Not as large as the Museum of Soviet Occupation in Riga, Latvia, but you can often meet with an author at the Vilnius location. Look for anything written or edited by Dalia Kuodyte.
The formal title to what I refer to as a museum and bookstore in Vilnius is The Genocide and Resistance Research Centre of Lithuania.
It is most unusual for anyone of Eastern Euro dissent to like FDR, after what he did to the world with his buddy Uncle Joe.

Western Europe owes its existence to FDR

You mean Roosevelt only presented Eastern Europe and Russia to Stalin??

Noble of him, huh?

Do we count the millions of Russians Stalin had killed as part of the 'present'?

"Major Soviet Paper Says 20 Million Died As Victims of Stalin"
Major Soviet Paper Says 20 Million Died As Victims of Stalin

Yes the truth is plain to see, yet some refuse to accept it.

Americans WANT to believe their political leaders truthful, just, and good. They are told this from age of five, in government schools and by government agents. Some fully accept the propaganda ignoring 5000 years of history that reveals nearly all political leaders are liars, criminals, and unethical.

Americans WANT to believe their political leaders truthful, just, and good. They are told this from age of five, in government schools and by government agents. Some fully accept the propaganda ignoring 5000 years of history that reveals nearly all political leaders are liars, criminals, and unethical.

Hey Campie, did those relatives admire Stalin or not?
The ones who flooded into our homes as escapee immigrants from Hungary in 1956 hated him along with everyone else who came before and after that period.

"There is no way you know more about Stalin than I do."

Got him!

Cramp is so blinded by his pro-Roosevelt biases that he walks into the punch in every thread where he tries to either deny the association with Stalin, or to shield Roosevelt.

It's the proverbial shootin' fish in the barrel.

Now....can I get into the immigrant creds thing?

My whole family is in that category.
(Unfortunately, not all of us are on the Right side of the argument....Thanksgiving Dinner is 'bring your own shotgun.')
Does your shoulder ever get sore from patting yourself on the back over delusional ideas that scatter around that skull of yours?

"... delusional ideas...."

Can you name any?

Noble of him, huh?

Do we count the millions of Russians Stalin had killed as part of the 'present'?

FDR had no leverage to negotiate Eastern Euorope. Millions of Red Army troops had control of it

Now, WESTERN Europe......FDR made its liberation the primary focus of his military strategy and his leading military advisor was responsible for rebuilding it

FDR saved the free world......Greatest modern president

Noble of him, huh?

FDR had no leverage to negotiate Eastern Euorope. Millions of Red Army troops had control of it

Now, WESTERN Europe......FDR made its liberation the primary focus of his military strategy and his leading military advisor was responsible for rebuilding it

A lie.

FDR turned over control of military strategy to Stalin, who demanded that an attack on Germany via Italy and the Adriatic be abandoned, and the furthest point from Eastern Europe.....Normandy....be chosen.

"his leading military advisor" agreed that Italy was the correct venue...until overruled by Roosevelt and Stalin's spy, Hopkins.

UK, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, Germany, Japan

All owe their existence as free nations and modern economies to FDR

Greatest modern President by far...nobody else is even close

Noble of him, huh?

A lie.

FDR turned over control of military strategy to Stalin, who demanded that an attack on Germany via Italy and the Adriatic be abandoned, and the furthest point from Eastern Europe.....Normandy....be chosen.

"his leading military advisor" agreed that Italy was the correct venue...until overruled by Roosevelt and Stalin's spy, Hopkins.
That D Day thing really kicked some Nazi ass didn't it?

While our troops bogged down in Italy

that FDR really knew his shit

The ones who flooded into our homes as escapee immigrants from Hungary in 1956 hated him along with everyone else who came before and after that period.

Got him!

Cramp is so blinded by his pro-Roosevelt biases that he walks into the punch in every thread where he tries to either deny the association with Stalin, or to shield Roosevelt.

(Unfortunately, not all of us are on the Right side of the argument....Thanksgiving Dinner is 'bring your own shotgun.')
Does your shoulder ever get sore from patting yourself on the back over delusional ideas that scatter around that skull of yours?

Can you name any?

You do a good job on your own. The one about FDR being a puppet and flunky for Stalin is the best. FDR manipulated Stalin into spending 20 million Russians to defeat the Nazi's while the US spent only a small fraction percentage wise of that amount. Yet you seem convinced that Stalin was the one doing the manipulating.

Noble of him, huh?

A lie.

You made a total fool of yourself when you did a thread on that exact topic. It showed your complete lack of historical and military knowledge.

Noble of him, huh?

A lie.

Excellent.
As soon as you begin vulgarity, you reveal that you recognize that you are wrong.
It's one of those tells that are hard to hide.

Got him!

Can you name any?

You do a good job on your own. The one about FDR being a puppet and flunky for Stalin is the best. FDR manipulated Stalin into spending 20 million Russians to defeat the Nazi's while the US spent only a small fraction percentage wise of that amount. Yet you seem convinced that Stalin was the one doing the manipulating.

"You do a good job on your own."
So...we agree you can't find a single example of any such "... delusional ideas...."

"....Stalin into spending 20 million Russians to defeat the Nazi's..."
What was Stalin's choice when he was attacked by his own ally?

Noble of him, huh?

A lie.

You made a total fool of yourself when you did a thread on that exact topic. It showed your complete lack of historical and military knowledge.

So...where is any example of me being wrong?

I never am.

Labas to you.

Yes my wife, her father and brothers have been back. Her father went in the mid-90s. It was the first time he returned since he fled Stalin's murderous gangs during the war. He told me of many terrible incidents in which he was nearly murdered by crazy drunk Russian troops. He had four brothers and three sisters. Only two survived Stalin's death camps. His father was beaten to death by Russian troops because he did not know where his sons were. His mother was raped repeatedly and left for dead by FDR's buddies. My father in-law would not learn of these horrors until the mid-60s, when a letter managed to get through the Iron Curtain censors.

The horrors of FDR's war caused by his Uncle Joe, are unknown to most Americans.

He was held at a DP camp in western Germany at wars end. Mrs. Roosevelt came to the camp to tell all to return to their homelands and not to fear Uncle Joe. All laughed at her and thankfully ignored her stupid lies. Even she was a prolific liar.

Noble of him, huh?

A lie.

Excellent.
As soon as you begin vulgarity, you reveal that you recognize that you are wrong.
What a nutjob. Saying D-Day we kicked Nazi ass has now become "vulgarity"

Got him!

Can you name any?

Can you imagine a "puppet" losing 200,000 lives while the "puppet master loses 20 million?
But wait...it gets better
The "puppet" ends up with half of Europe in return. The most modern and developed half

Noble of him, huh?

A lie.

Excellent.

Oh Lordy.........I do declare I feel a case of the vapors coming on

Such offensive language towards Mr Hitler

1256b58ae52e34fd1fe53e8f09888bc4.jpg

Last edited:

Noble of him, huh?

A lie.

Excellent.
What a nutjob. Saying D-Day we kicked Nazi ass has now become "vulgarity"

"Saying D-Day we kicked Nazi ass has now become "vulgarity"

Quote where I said "kicked Nazi ass has now become "vulgarity"

You're lying again, Cramp.

Noble of him, huh?

A lie.

Excellent.

Oh Lordy.........I do declare I feel a case of the vapors coming on

Such offensive language towards Mr Hitler

You never addressed any of my links, nuthugger.

Got him!

Can you name any?

Can you imagine a "puppet" losing 200,000 lives while the "puppet master loses 20 million?
But wait...it gets better
The "puppet" ends up with half of Europe in return. The most modern and developed half

The fact is, that by allowing Stalin to set the perimeters...'unconditional surrender,' rather than surrender.....Roosevelt added 200,000 dead and wounded to the American toll.

Wadda guy, huh?

Labas to you.

Yes my wife, her father and brothers have been back. Her father went in the mid-90s. It was the first time he returned since he fled Stalin's murderous gangs during the war. He told me of many terrible incidents in which he was nearly murdered by crazy drunk Russian troops. He had four brothers and three sisters. Only two survived Stalin's death camps. His father was beaten to death by Russian troops because he did not know where his sons were. His mother was raped repeatedly and left for dead by FDR's buddies. My father in-law would not learn of these horrors until the mid-60s, when a letter managed to get through the Iron Curtain censors.

The horrors of FDR's war caused by his Uncle Joe, are unknown to most Americans.

He was held at a DP camp in western Germany at wars end. Mrs. Roosevelt came to the camp to tell all to return to their homelands and not to fear Uncle Joe. All laughed at her and thankfully ignored her stupid lies. Even she was a prolific liar.
The Lithuanians favored the Nazi's and the Russians viewed them as collaborators. Many east European nations fought alongside the Nazi's on the eastern front against Russia. Poland was the country that got screwed, but most of the rest were just viewed as Nazi collaborators.
Often overlooked is that Lithuania had a viable resistance against the Soviets after the war that stymied Russian colonization/immigration. The result is that today the percentage of ethnic Russians are far lower in Lietuva than the other Baltic countries of Latvia and Estonia and Belarus, Ukraine, etc. They fought in the forest until 1953. It was actually one of the longest guerrilla wars in Europe in the 20th Century (Kuodyte and Tracivskis "The Unknown War" 2006).

Forum List

Back