FDR Admiration Society

Worst US President ever - by far.
Beat the Japs and the Nazi's all at once...

No, the military beat the Japs and Nazis all at once. FDR wisely rubber-stamped whatever they wanted.
Hardly,, as FDR was the Commander in Chief, had the US lost FDR's name would be mud...
The code of the Japanese had been broken by January of 1941...almost a full year before Pearl Harbor that FDR allowed to happen...FACT. Japan had been goaded into attacking USA.INC but be that as it may, FDR KNEW that the Pearl Harbor attack was imminent and did nothing...FACT,

Sailors that were in sunken ships and subs that tapped out S.O.S messages in Morse code were left to die instead of being rescued because FDR needed a high body count in order to enter USA.INC into a costly war against the same people that the bankers, Wall Street and other monarchies that supported Nazism because they used it as a bulwark against the very communists that would have never gotten to power without their help.....holy shit but are you ever fucking' ignorant of our real hsitory.
Do you believe for one minute that the sailors on those ships would not go to any lengths to get their shipmates out of those tombs? Holy fucking shit are ever fucking ignorant of the people in the US navy.

Now you change the subject, after I completely eviscerated you. So, we are NOT debating Pearl Harbor NOW.

Japan did invade those nations. Do you think FDR needed to get Americans killed because Japan invaded other nations?

It is very apparent FDR knew Pearl would be attacked beforehand and did nothing about it. Could be why the carriers were not there.
Every one of your conspiracy theories has been debunked, most of them for over 70 years. You should at the very least let us know which conspiracy book and author you rely on for your data.
It is so sad that the statist brainwashing you endured in the government schools, can't be overcome.
I provide links to academic sources suitible for submission with University level research papers and theses. You provide opinions formed from who knows where or what.
We have been down this road many times and I have provided you numerous links...all of which you have ignored. Why? Because you are statist dupe.

When will you learn that elitists in government, like your hero FDR, are liars....prolific liars?
I did not ignore your links. I believe I explained very clearly why they were not appropriate nor fulfilling my request for links to prove the point you were attempting to make.
I remember you could not provide links relevant to the topic at hand so you gave links to unrelated topics. I rejected the links you provided for that reason.
You are making an accusation that began 75 years ago. It was debunked by numerous military and congressional committees way back then and has continued to be debunked over and over, decade after decade. As I previously stated, one need only google 'pearl harbor conspiracy theories debunked' to have access to endless pages of your theories being debunked.
Yes the truth is plain to see, yet some refuse to accept it.

Americans WANT to believe their political leaders truthful, just, and good. They are told this from age of five, in government schools and by government agents. Some fully accept the propaganda ignoring 5000 years of history that reveals nearly all political leaders are liars, criminals, and unethical.

Every one of your conspiracy theories has been debunked, most of them for over 70 years. You should at the very least let us know which conspiracy book and author you rely on for your data.
It is so sad that the statist brainwashing you endured in the government schools, can't be overcome.
I provide links to academic sources suitible for submission with University level research papers and theses. You provide opinions formed from who knows where or what.
We have been down this road many times and I have provided you numerous links...all of which you have ignored. Why? Because you are statist dupe.

When will you learn that elitists in government, like your hero FDR, are liars....prolific liars?
I did not ignore your links. I believe I explained very clearly why they were not appropriate nor fulfilling my request for links to prove the point you were attempting to make.
I remember you could not provide links relevant to the topic at hand so you gave links to unrelated topics. I rejected the links you provided for that reason.
You are making an accusation that began 75 years ago. It was debunked by numerous military and congressional committees way back then and has continued to be debunked over and over, decade after decade. As I previously stated, one need only google 'pearl harbor conspiracy theories debunked' to have access to endless pages of your theories being debunked.

Americans WANT to believe their political leaders truthful, just, and good. They are told this from age of five, in government schools and by government agents. Some fully accept the propaganda ignoring 5000 years of history that reveals nearly all political leaders are liars, criminals, and unethical.
I don't know anyone who grew up learning the nonsense in public schools you are claiming. Everyone knows politicians are almost always crooks and liars. We accept it from the ones we like and use it to demonize the ones we dislike. No better example can be made than Trump calling his opponents liars when he himself is a pathological liar of epic proportions and his supporters allow it and accept it.

FDR saved the free world....Great President

I don't know anyone who grew up learning the nonsense in public schools you are claiming. Everyone knows politicians are almost always crooks and liars. We accept it from the ones we like and use it to demonize the ones we dislike. No better example can be made than Trump calling his opponents liars when he himself is a pathological liar of epic proportions and his supporters allow it and accept it.
That is too funny even coming from you...you don't know anyone who learned the truth about Stalin's Stooge in the public schools...hahahahhaha.....................Do you know why? Because the public schools don't teach the truth, you silly uninformed FDR sycophant.

Glad you can see that politicians today are epic liars. We can agree on that, but unlike you I realize that this is nothing new. Unfortunately, you can't see it in FDR, who was a much greatly liar who caused tremendous death and suffering.

That is too funny even coming from you...you don't know anyone who learned the truth about Stalin's Stooge in the public schools...hahahahhaha.....................Do you know why? Because the public schools don't teach the truth, you silly uninformed FDR sycophant.

Glad you can see that politicians today are epic liars. We can agree on that, but unlike you I realize that this is nothing new. Unfortunately, you can't see it in FDR, who was a much greatly liar who caused tremendous death and suffering.
I am a 65-year-old 2nd generation east European who grew up with first-hand stories of the USSR as well as grandparents and other relatives that survived the Great Depression and a father and several uncles and 2nd cousins who fought in WWII. Our homes were always full of immigrants escaping from the USSR during the Cold War. I knew more about Stalin and the USSR as a child than you know as an adult.

It could also be that public schools don't like to teach wacko right wing conspiracy theories.

I am a 65-year-old 2nd generation east European who grew up with first-hand stories of the USSR as well as grandparents and other relatives that survived the Great Depression and a father and several uncles and 2nd cousins who fought in WWII. Our homes were always full of immigrants escaping from the USSR during the Cold War. I knew more about Stalin and the USSR as a child than you know as an adult.

It could also be that public schools don't like to teach wacko right wing conspiracy theories.

"I knew more about Stalin and the USSR as a child than you know as an adult."

Fact not in evidence.

Means nothing. FDR is still Stalin's Stooge and a disgusting corrupt a-hole.

And...There is no way you know more about Stalin than I do. You prove it all time in your posts. I studied him and your boy friend FDR, for decades...and I can match your immigrant shit too. My wife's entire family are Lithuanians. Most were murdered in cold blood by FDR's best bud in Moscow. My father and many other relatives fought in WWII, luckily FDR did not succeed in murdering any of them, but many close calls.

And...There is no way you know more about Stalin than I do. You prove it all time in your posts. I studied him and your boy friend FDR, for decades...and I can match your immigrant shit too. My wife's entire family are Lithuanians. Most were murdered in cold blood by FDR's best bud in Moscow. My father and many other relatives fought in WWII, luckily FDR did not succeed in murdering any of them, but many close calls.

"There is no way you know more about Stalin than I do."

Got him!

Cramp is so blinded by his pro-Roosevelt biases that he walks into the punch in every thread where he tries to either deny the association with Stalin, or to shield Roosevelt.

It's the proverbial shootin' fish in the barrel.

Now....can I get into the immigrant creds thing?

My whole family is in that category.
(Unfortunately, not all of us are on the Right side of the argument....Thanksgiving Dinner is 'bring your own shotgun.')

Hey Campie, did those relatives admire Stalin or not?

Labas, have you been to Lituva? Vilnius has a wonderful old town of cobblestone streets and medieval buildings that escaped destruction during WWll. There is a great museum/bookstore a block away from the National Assembly that focuses on WWII and post-war relations with the USSR. It is a small hole in the wall kind of place that is easy to miss. Not as large as the Museum of Soviet Occupation in Riga, Latvia, but you can often meet with an author at the Vilnius location. Look for anything written or edited by Dalia Kuodyte.
The WWII Museum in Kaunas is also very interesting.
The formal title to what I refer to as a museum and bookstore in Vilnius is The Genocide and Resistance Research Centre of Lithuania.

Labas, have you been to Lituva? Vilnius has a wonderful old town of cobblestone streets and medieval buildings that escaped destruction during WWll. There is a great museum/bookstore a block away from the National Assembly that focuses on WWII and post-war relations with the USSR. It is a small hole in the wall kind of place that is easy to miss. Not as large as the Museum of Soviet Occupation in Riga, Latvia, but you can often meet with an author at the Vilnius location. Look for anything written or edited by Dalia Kuodyte.
The formal title to what I refer to as a museum and bookstore in Vilnius is The Genocide and Resistance Research Centre of Lithuania.
It is most unusual for anyone of Eastern Euro dissent to like FDR, after what he did to the world with his buddy Uncle Joe.

Hey Campie, did those relatives admire Stalin or not?
The ones who flooded into our homes as escapee immigrants from Hungary in 1956 hated him along with everyone else who came before and after that period.

"There is no way you know more about Stalin than I do."

Got him!

Cramp is so blinded by his pro-Roosevelt biases that he walks into the punch in every thread where he tries to either deny the association with Stalin, or to shield Roosevelt.

It's the proverbial shootin' fish in the barrel.

Now....can I get into the immigrant creds thing?

My whole family is in that category.
(Unfortunately, not all of us are on the Right side of the argument....Thanksgiving Dinner is 'bring your own shotgun.')
Does your shoulder ever get sore from patting yourself on the back over delusional ideas that scatter around that skull of yours?

It is most unusual for anyone of Eastern Euro dissent to like FDR, after what he did to the world with his buddy Uncle Joe.

Western Europe owes its existence to FDR

Forum List

Back