FDA moves to ban menthol cigarettes, flavored cigars

For you pro banning people, sugar kills way more people than cigarettes.

We should ban sugar!

How about government forced morning exercises, or you are not allowed any sugar? Its for the greater good!
Sugar causes just about every disease Americans suffer from.

I haven't had sugar in a really long time. I recommend everybody get off that crack.

But there is no way in hell I'm going to ask government to force anybody to do anything like that.

Sugar causes just about every disease Americans suffer from.

I haven't had sugar in a really long time. I recommend everybody get off that crack.

But there is no way in hell I'm going to ask government to force anybody to do anything like that.
So sugar causes gonorrhea? Or is that a different kind of sugar?

The fact that they are specifically targeting menthol cigarettes suggests the FDA is racist. Why not just ban ALL cigarettes?

The fact that they are specifically targeting menthol cigarettes suggests the FDA is racist. Why not just ban ALL cigarettes?
Because flavored tobacco products are in part geared toward children. It's a way to break the cycle.

Why are you guessing? It's literally the one reason they gave.

Years ago I switched to menthols for a while because I was sick of a coworker who constantly bummed smokes off people.
Quit asking me after that.

I can't believe anyone prefers those nasty things.

Really? It is the left who constantly claim that any policy which negatively effects blacks to a disproportionate degree is racism and social injustice. Are you changing your mind now?
Wait, so you're acting like a moron, because someone else acted like a moron?

Uh...okay.

quitting smoking was the hardest thing i ever did. i smoked menthols for 26 yrs, starting at the age of 12 & my last one was july 19, 2000 at 7am. i get no cravings now & smelling it on someone grosses me out .... but i know if i took one drag off a cigarette, i'd be back to a pack a day in no time.

quitting smoking was the hardest thing i ever did. i smoked menthols for 26 yrs, starting at the age of 12 & my last one was july 19, 2000 at 7am. i get no cravings now & smelling it on someone grosses me out .... but i know if i took one drag off a cigarette, i'd be back to a pack a day in no time.
Congrats on kicking a VERY addicting drug habit. It takes stones to so that.
:beer:

Forum List

Back