Fcc Considering Banning Tv And Radio Stations From Saying 'washington Redskins'

[
Hell I bet you whine about the movie old yeller being offensive whiny little bitch thinks it's attacking Asian people

No, but it's fun to watch you reaching for any defense you can find.
There is nothing for me to defend but you are a whiny little bitch.

Honestly, i don't get why people who don't live in that market and have no ownershp of that team are falling all over themselves to protect someone's right to use a racist name.
I don't get why you care either. It's not offensive but to some tight ass anal punk Most Indians don't give a damn

JoeB131 said:
Are Apache or Tomahawk racist terms?

Nope.

Redskins is.

Your logic makes no sense whatsoever. Apache should be even more derisive than just "Redskins." Tomahawk should be racist as it refers to the Indians in general. Seriously? This is why you single out a football team over a name?

I'll call for the paddy wagon.

[
Hell I bet you whine about the movie old yeller being offensive whiny little bitch thinks it's attacking Asian people

No, but it's fun to watch you reaching for any defense you can find.
There is nothing for me to defend but you are a whiny little bitch.

Honestly, i don't get why people who don't live in that market and have no ownershp of that team are falling all over themselves to protect someone's right to use a racist name.

Joe, you have got to be the biggest pussy I've ever came across. I swear to God son, every thread you're in you are whining about someone or something.

You want to come out to the ranch for a couple weeks, let the Bear turn you into a man?

Your logic makes no sense whatsoever. Apache should be even more derisive than just "Redskins."

Huh?

Apache - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

not seeing how anyone can take offense to that name, Runs with Scissors.

Tomahawk should be racist as it refers to the Indians in general. Seriously? This is why you single out a football team over a name?

I'll call for the paddy wagon.

Okay, Tomahawk is a specific kind of ax.

Tomahawk axe - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Tomahawks were general purpose tools used by Native Americans and European colonials alike, and often employed as a hand-to-hand or a thrown weapon. The metal tomahawk heads were originally based on a Royal Navy boarding axe and used as a trade-item with Native Americans for food and other provisions

Joe, you have got to be the biggest pussy I've ever came across. I swear to God son, every thread you're in you are whining about someone or something.

You want to come out to the ranch for a couple weeks, let the Bear turn you into a man?

Honestly, guy, I'm worried about the kind of people you've turned into men at your ranch. SOunds kind of perverted.

5238722560_motivator2165253_xlarge.jpeg

Honestly, guy, I'm worried about the kind of people you've turned into men at your ranch. SOunds kind of perverted.

LOL another liberal uses gay to slur someone, or rather attempts to. It certainly doesn't slur me since I'm not gay.

Well, how can people be outraged over this team's name when there are other sports teams who use similar names? There is the Kansas City Chiefs, the Atlanta Braves, Cleveland Indians, and Chicago Blackhawks. Teams with names using other ethnicities include the Notre Dame Fighting Irish, Boston Celtics, and the Minnesota Vikings But do you see anyone getting up in arms about those names?

Nope.
doesn't matter. I dont think it should be banned but i can see how it would be

It should matter PB. Why are groups targeting just one team when there are many others who use 'offensive' names? Why such outrage? How can you see it being banned? Our government cannot ban someone from using a name they've been using for over five decades, then you have the First Amendment to consider. Political correctness is destroying free speech at breakneck speeds.

What about blackhawk helicopters? Apache helicopters? Tomahawk missles?
Will the military drop those names?

Well, you thought of it before I did, and don't be surprised if they do. The PC crowd has already helped ban religious expression in the military. Beware.

Mikey, what didn't I spell right? Please tell me.
You spelled Fakeindian wrong.

Aw, and I thought you were going to say Lakhota.
You are correct. It doesn't spell Fakeindian. Do you still have your little plastic mocassin's from your childhood family trip? Life isn't complete for a wanna be indian without those roadside jewels of indiandom. Did your parents actually spring for some turquoise jewelry on your trip? A turquoise necklace perhaps? Nothing makes you feel more indian than that!

So you still haven't explained why you are the most qualified person to teach the local savages why they need to hate the name of a football team. Still waiting for that explanation.

Aw, I guess you finally found out that Lakhota is spelled correctly. You're so funny. Retarded, but funny...
Is this the best you can do? I handed you a post of actual meaning on a silver platter and you didn't take it. The spelling of Fakeindian was secondary to why you think you are the spokesperson of all indians. What makes your fake history worthy of all indians following suit and joining you in your white man guilt ridden crusade against a football teams name?

I don't give a fuck about your fake name no matter how you spell it. I want to know why and how qualified you are to speak for an entire race of people you aren't even a part of.

We have a winner! I am a Cherokee Indian (or at least 25% of me is) and thusly that blood gives me the right to opine on matters concerning Indians. It is funny we have non Indians determining what is or isn't offensive to Indians. I have a million other things I could be offended at, the name of a football team isn't one of them.

3cd8a33a.png

So after we can't say Washington Redskins any more who's next? Atlanta Braves, Kansas City Chiefs, Cleveland Indians, and the plethora of minor league versions?

Words only have whatever power we give them. If something offends you toughshit. Let people know it does and guess what they'll use just to piss you off? And if we remove all mention of native peoples' words and titles and names wont that just make it that much easier to wipe them out completely and take back their land? If we never hear any mention of indians how will we know when they're extinct?
Oh, we will also need to change the name of the State of Indiana... and the City of Indianapolis... the tip of the iceberg.

Silly bastardes, getting their rocks off on White Man's Guilt.,, bah, humbug.

LOL another liberal uses gay to slur someone, or rather attempts to. It certainly doesn't slur me since I'm not gay.
It's quite pathetic liberals are for gay rights but most of the dumb asses use gays as an attempt to attack you. If they are big on gay rights why do they use it to insult you?

Ok..we'll call that the top tier...what's the low side of "rich" to you?
One of your favorite targets are the "evil rich".
I'm just curious about your perspective.

My perspective is pretty clear.

The evil rich are those who already have more than they will ever need, but still feel a need to take from those who are just getting by.

Who gets to decide this vague, variable amount? You?

It's not so much a dollar amount than an attitude.
If people don't have an "attitude" that you "approve" of they are "rich", too? :laugh2:

Nice setup you have arranged for yourself. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back