FBI's Most Wanted Terrorist List - 27 of 28 Are Muslim

Dylan Roof did that. Additionally thats what the KKK is all about unless you werent aware they committed murder and still werent considered terrorists.
Who at the time of the Reconstruction era South was classifying anyone as 'terrorists'?

Why only the reconstruction era?

Um duh, because terrorism is a legal term that wasn't even used until the 70s, by the way the original terrorists were the IRA, most assuredly white.

And the IRA are still terrorists.

Are we still discussing in America? I thought that what we were talking about. Sorry if I missed the switch to a discussion on Ireland

Dylan Roof did that. Additionally thats what the KKK is all about unless you werent aware they committed murder and still werent considered terrorists.
Who at the time of the Reconstruction era South was classifying anyone as 'terrorists'?

Um duh, because terrorism is a legal term that wasn't even used until the 70s, by the way the original terrorists were the IRA, most assuredly white.

Are we still discussing in America? I thought that what we were talking about. Sorry if I missed the switch to a discussion on Ireland

We're talking about the advent of the term "terrorist" you fucking idiot.

ANY criminal terrorizes their victims, but TERRORIST refers to people who terrorize people for political gain. You know, like ISIS. Not like fucking Dylan Roof. Moron.

Ahh, so thats the reason he asked only about the reconstruction era :eusa_think: Because he knew that the term wasnt used back then so its reasonable to ask someone to provide proof of something that hasnt happened.

Like asking which cars did cowboys prefer in 1760.

I'm not, maybe you should quote the guy you were having this discussion with because it wasnt me, goofball.

ANY criminal terrorizes their victims, but TERRORIST refers to people who terrorize people for political gain. You know, like ISIS. Not like fucking Dylan Roof. Moron.

Why not Dylan Roof? You keep saying not like Dylan Roof and never say why he's not included *cough* white boy *cough* bar higher *cough*

Ahh, so thats the reason he asked only about the reconstruction era :eusa_think: Because he knew that the term wasnt used back then so its reasonable to ask someone to provide proof of something that hasnt happened.

He was pointing out the absurdity of you asking why the KKK wasn't classified as a terrorist organization in the 1960s you goddamned fool.

Do you ever wake up and wonder "gee what would it feel like to go an entire 24 hours without being dishonest and or stupid?"

I'm not, maybe you should quote the guy you were having this discussion with because it wasnt me, goofball.

Why not Dylan Roof? You keep saying not like Dylan Roof and never say why he's not included *cough* white boy *cough* bar higher *cough*

He's not a terrorist b/c he had no political aims, he just wanted to kill people..

Dumb fuck.

I've given you both an example of a white terrorist, and an example of a black Muslim who was a killer but not a terrorist, right in this thread, you are a dishonest, racist piece of shit though so you can't acknowledge those twin facts.

He was pointing out the absurdity of you asking why the KKK wasn't classified as a terrorist organization in the 1960s you goddamned fool.

Dude, why do you keep seeing words that arent there and calling everyone stupid for not seeing the bullshit you just made up? No one specified the 1960's. I said they have NEVER been classsified as a terrorist organization. And your response is "Well duh, the IRA....I mean the 1960's....I meant to say the when the word was created....errr" None of those topics are being discussed by anyone except you smart guy.

Do you ever wake up and wonder "gee what would it feel like to go an entire 24 hours without being dishonest and or stupid?"

Your over usage of the word stupid is pretty telling when you look at it from a projection standpoint

He's not a terrorist b/c he had no political aims, he just wanted to kill people..

He wanted to start a race war...he said so. Why dont you believe the little terrorist?

Dumb fuck.

I've given you both an example of a white terrorist, and an example of a black Muslim who was a killer but not a terrorist, right in this thread, you are a dishonest, racist piece of shit though so you can't acknowledge those twin facts.

BvWe_qWCUAAVuzv.jpg

Ohhh girl, he big mad. Look at him

He was pointing out the absurdity of you asking why the KKK wasn't classified as a terrorist organization in the 1960s

Except no one did that Sherlock Holmes. You just made it up and are trying to attribute it to me with a heavy reliance on name calling as cover ;) Its cute tho

I see closemind is hijacking another thread with her race baiting nonsense.

Why isnt Dylan Roof a terrorist under your own definition Godboy?
Did you hear me say he wasnt? Quit deflecting, quit changing the subject, just answer the question I've asked multiple times.

So if he is according to your own definition then why isnt he being called one? I've also answered your question a number of times. If you dont know what the KKK has done to terrorize people to further their own political motives then I cant help you. If you want one specific example, I have to ask why?

You know they've done the things I say they have....So why do you want a specific example? You're not denying any of it
Of course, more deflections. Your inability to provide an example means you lost the debate, so you can stop calling the KKK a terrorist organization.

so you can stop calling the KKK a terrorist organization.

Thats gotta be the funniest thing I've seen all day. I'll go back to my original question...Sheesh, whats a white guy gotta do to have whites call him a terrorist?

Thats gotta be the funniest thing I've seen all day. I'll go back to my original question...Sheesh, whats a white guy gotta do to have whites call him a terrorist?
...and I'll go back to my original point... what have they done that would be terroristic?

Pick one, if you dont know their history thats your problem

The KKK Is a Terrorist Organization

How the KKK Started as a Charity

The Ku Klux Klan: America’s Long History of Tolerating White Terrorist Organizations

Domestic terrorism in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

...and I'll go back to my original point... what have they done that would be terroristic?

The Ku Klux Klan: America’s Long History of Tolerating White Terrorist Organizations

Oh, all shit from the distant past. Now I see why you were dragging your feet. I guess this sinks your entire argument. Oh well, all you can do now is learn to not make the same mistake in the future.

Oh, all shit from the distant past. Now I see why you were dragging your feet. I guess this sinks your entire argument. Oh well, all you can do now is learn to not make the same mistake in the future.

LOL....How'd I know that you'd say terrorism isnt terrorism after it reaches a certain age? You asked what have they done that would be terroristic? I answered.

All this time you forgot to add that it had to happen in a certain unspecified time frame to still be murder and terror. When will 9/11 stop being a terrorist act? In 2021? 2051?

And yet they STILL can't hold a candle to Islam.

Forum List

Back