FBI's Most Wanted Terrorist List - 27 of 28 Are Muslim

What in the world does a white guy have to do to be considered a terrorist by other white guys?
Almost all the Slafist terrorists have been white; what is your obsession with race about?

Weak deflection, just as I predicted. Am I psychic or are you just predictably inept? I think we all know the answer.

You go ahead and let us know when you have an example of KKK terrorism.

Oh, sorry I thought since you ignored my question that is what we're doing now. Would you like to now answer my question? Or pretend that when I dont answer a question its worse than when you do the same?

What in the world does a white guy have to do to be considered a terrorist by other white guys?
He has to do a terrorist act, for starters. If you think there aren't white terrorists, you are woefully ignorant of current events.

What is a terrorist act? And if you respond by saying A terrorist act is an act committed by a terrorist, you lose
Murdering innocent civilians in an effort to cause fear and panic among civilians, with the intention of furthering political, ideological and/or religious goals.

Got any examples of the KKK doing that?

Murdering innocent civilians in an effort to cause fear and panic among civilians with the intention of furthering political, ideological and/or religious goals.

How about the South during the Reconstruction era?

He has to do a terrorist act, for starters. If you think there aren't white terrorists, you are woefully ignorant of current events.

What is a terrorist act? And if you respond by saying A terrorist act is an act committed by a terrorist, you lose
Murdering innocent civilians in an effort to cause fear and panic among civilians, with the intention of furthering political, ideological and/or religious goals.

Dylan Roof did that. Additionally thats what the KKK is all about unless you werent aware they committed murder and still werent considered terrorists.

You're welcome. Put on your back brace because you're going to need to move those goalposts again

Dylan Roof did that. Additionally thats what the KKK is all about unless you werent aware they committed murder and still werent considered terrorists.
Who at the time of the Reconstruction era South was classifying anyone as 'terrorists'?

You're welcome. Put on your back brace because you're going to need to move those goalposts again
Dillan Roof was in the KKK? Show us your proof or look like a fucking idiot. Also, show an example of the KKK doing a terrorist act, or again, you'll look like a fucking idiot.

Who at the time of the Reconstruction era South was classifying anyone as 'terrorists'?

Why only the reconstruction era?
Clearest cut cases. There were vigilante lynchings the KKK had part of and cross burnings, etc, that were rationalized by various methods, but the Reconstruction era KKK was specifically about terrorizing blacks into conforming with Democrat expectations, kinda like they are now, but for different specific reasons.

Dillan Roof was in the KKK? Show us your proof or look like a fucking idiot. Also, show an example of the KKK doing a terrorist act, or again, you'll look like a fucking idiot.
Well he was a Southern Democrat, so odds are pretty damned good he was, it would seem if history is a guide.

Dillan Roof was in the KKK?

Oh looky here, its pretending to be stupid time. So Dylan Roof has to murder innocent people in an effort to cause fear and panic among civilians, with the intention of furthering political, ideological and/or religious goals...AND be a member of the KKK to be considered a terrorist? Because you left that part out of your own definition of what a terrorist is. Was Omar with the KKK as well?

Show us your proof or look like a fucking idiot. Also, show an example of the KKK doing a terrorist act, or again, you'll look like a fucking idiot.

The KKK Murdered innocent civilians in an effort to cause fear and panic among civilians, with the intention of furthering political, ideological and/or religious goals. Is that definition of yours no longer valid?

Clearest cut cases. There were vigilante lynchings the KKK had part of and cross burnings, etc, that were rationalized by various methods, but the Reconstruction era KKK was specifically about terrorizing blacks into conforming with Democrat expectations, kinda like they are now, but for different specific reasons.

Why would they label their friends and family as terrorist? Out of fairness?

Dillan Roof was in the KKK?

Oh looky here, its pretending to be stupid time. So Dylan Roof has to murder innocent people in an effort to cause fear and panic among civilians, with the intention of furthering political, ideological and/or religious goals...AND be a member of the KKK to be considered a terrorist? Because you left that part out of your own definition of what a terrorist is. Was Omar with the KKK as well?

Show us your proof or look like a fucking idiot. Also, show an example of the KKK doing a terrorist act, or again, you'll look like a fucking idiot.

The KKK Murdered innocent civilians in an effort to cause fear and panic among civilians, with the intention of furthering political, ideological and/or religious goals. Is that definition of yours no longer valid?
When are you going to give us an example of KKK terrorism? Quit deflecting, just name the most recent event you can find.

Um duh, because terrorism is a legal term that wasn't even used until the 70s, by the way the original terrorists were the IRA, most assuredly white.

Um duh, because terrorism is a legal term that wasn't even used until the 70s, by the way the original terrorists were the IRA, most assuredly white.

And the IRA are still terrorists.

Why isnt Dylan Roof a terrorist under your own definition Godboy?
Did you hear me say he wasnt? Quit deflecting, quit changing the subject, just answer the question I've asked multiple times.

So if he is according to your own definition then why isnt he being called one? I've also answered your question a number of times. If you dont know what the KKK has done to terrorize people to further their own political motives then I cant help you. If you want one specific example, I have to ask why?

You know they've done the things I say they have....So why do you want a specific example? You're not denying any of it

Forum List

Back