FBI warns of threat from anti-government extremists

Hopefully, what YOU THINK isn't as yet a crime.

Hopefully, you are still judged on what YOU DO.

But for what it's worth, BigRebNC, I share your concerns that the government is tightening the noose on all of us. The Patriot Act is a most obvious example of that.

They're scared, man.

Between extremism on the right and on the left, once can hardly blame them for that.
Then we also have the NDAA which will make this warning and it activation possible.

Yeah if the NDAA voting outcome doesn't alert all Americans just how BENT our political system is, (and how there really is basically only ONE
PARTY...the INSIDERS' PARTY) I'm not sure what can wake the people up.

In all of Congress only 136 Representatives voted AGINST that evil bill.

ZERO Senators voted AGAINST it.

Two parties?

I don't think so. Not when it comes to the Insiders protecting themselves, there aren't.
It's gone to far we Americans must pay for our laziness for allowing this much power be given to the Federal government. The governments MO is not protecting the citizens but controlling the citizens to protect it's own interests.

Hopefully, what YOU THINK isn't as yet a crime.

Hopefully, you are still judged on what YOU DO.

But for what it's worth, BigRebNC, I share your concerns that the government is tightening the noose on all of us. The Patriot Act is a most obvious example of that.

They're scared, man.

Between extremism on the right and on the left, once can hardly blame them for that.
Then we also have the NDAA which will make this warning and it activation possible.

Yeah if the NDAA voting outcome doesn't alert all Americans just how BENT our political system is, (and how there really is basically only ONE

Two parties?

I don't think so. Not when it comes to the Insiders protecting themselves, there aren't.

13 Senators voted against the NDAA.

The 13 Senators that voted Nay on this year’s version of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), with 86 voting Yea:

Cardin (D-MD)
Coburn (R-OK)
Crapo (R-ID)
DeMint (R-SC)
Durbin (D-IL)
Franken (D-MN)
Harkin (D-IA)
Lee (R-UT)
Merkley (D-OR)
Paul (R-KY)
Risch (R-ID)
Sanders (I-VT)
Wyden (D-OR)

The 86 Senators who Voted to Pass NDAA need to #Occupy the Unemployment Line – FreakOutNation

The dirt bags in D.C. just want give up will they? Now you are deemed an extremist if you think you are a sovereign citizen and you think the country is bankrupt because we aren't on the gold standard. Deem someone an extremist and people will accept the government detaining citizens for bullshit. The authority to detain Americans citizens is in place now. All they have to do is think up something viable and deem you an extremist and arrest you.

FBI warns of threat from anti-government extremists | Reuters

Isn't that their job, to warn us about dangerous actors? The extremists aren't exactly known for making sure their isn't collateral damage. Don't pay taxes and what do you think will happen? That's hardly bullshit.

There's something terribly wrong with this comment, given the latest legislative action of Congress, the approval of obama. You sound as if you would give the government a pass on anything it does.

Warning us about potential domestic terrorists is bad? :cuckoo:

Two parties?

It's gone to far we Americans must pay for our laziness for allowing this much power be given to the Federal government. The governments MO is not protecting the citizens but controlling the citizens to protect it's own interests.

How does government have interests that aren't ours? When they aren't beholden to us for their office. Support public financing of elections and quit just whining about the problem or pretending government isn't us.

DETROIT — Nearly two years after they were arrested, jury selection began Tuesday in a trial against seven people accused of conspiring to rebel against the government as members of a Lenawee County-based militia.

U.S. District Judge Victoria Roberts asked potential jurors, one by one, for their opinions on the use of informants and secretly recorded audio and video, evidence that will be crucial to the government's case.

DETROIT — Nearly two years after they were arrested, jury selection began Tuesday in a trial against seven people accused of conspiring to rebel against the government as members of a Lenawee County-based militia.

U.S. District Judge Victoria Roberts asked potential jurors, one by one, for their opinions on the use of informants and secretly recorded audio and video, evidence that will be crucial to the government's case.

Hutaree militia trial starts with jury picks - Adrian, MI - The Daily Telegram

These people are guilty of stupid and little else.

The dirt bags in D.C. just want give up will they? Now you are deemed an extremist if you think you are a sovereign citizen and you think the country is bankrupt because we aren't on the gold standard. Deem someone an extremist and people will accept the government detaining citizens for bullshit. The authority to detain Americans citizens is in place now. All they have to do is think up something viable and deem you an extremist and arrest you.

FBI warns of threat from anti-government extremists | Reuters

Isn't that their job, to warn us about dangerous actors? The extremists aren't exactly known for making sure their isn't collateral damage. Don't pay taxes and what do you think will happen? That's hardly bullshit.

Did you even read the article.

Extremists are defined as people who believe in a gold standard.

Hardly a threat to the nation.

And they gave two examples of cops getting into altercations as a "rise in extremism"

Really?

I read enough of it to know you just cherry-picked one line. No mention of refusing to pay taxes. You have to take a number of things into consideration and it was a warning, not an order to pick anybody up.

If the teabagger militia groups do not get a white republican president soon no telling what they will do.

Nice!
Back to reality ... the one in charge can pick and choose which "radical" group to help over throw a govt they believe shouldn't be there, yet if we in the freest country disagree with ours we get labeled-stereotyped and now possible detained indefinitely.

Two parties?

How does government have interests that aren't ours? When they aren't beholden to us for their office. Support public financing of elections and quit just whining about the problem or pretending government isn't us.
Public financing of elections??? I suppose that would be fine with you as long a Democrats are running the show Right?

Buying MRE's at the local Army/Navy Surplus store now gets you on the list as a potential domestic terrorist. You people need to wake up to the FACT that the Dems and the Reps are just two sides of the SAME big Government coin!

Since Kennedy's murder, can you name a government policy that has changed ANYTHING? It doesn't matter which side is in charge, the MIC gets bigger and our FREEDOM gets smaller.

George Orwell was a PROPHET!

Forum List

Back