President's approval rising

Its the economy! Always has been the monkey on a Presidents back and always will be. And its all relative. The people have been mired in this slump for so long that any improvement feels good but compared to the late 90's ....

Yup, he has no worries. He should donate that billion dollar coffer to a charity, since he obviously doesn't need it to win the election.

How are the approval numbers on the Republican party?

Obama would need an approval below 45% for Romney to have a chance to beat him,

and in the 30's for Santorum to have a chance to beat him.

Obama's approval rising!!!!

Yeah, keep that one going right up to election day.

OK.
The most Obama orgasmic network (NBC) led off last night with a story on rising gas prices...asking why and talking about consumers feeling the pinch. They followed up the story with the answer to the reason for rising prices at the pump, the Iran crisis.
I think the statistic was for every dime prices at the pump raises it pulls $150,000,000 out of the economy that could go to other areas. Where is the President on these issues?

It has everything to do with how the majority of media wants to portray reality. Simple as that.

OK.
The most Obama orgasmic network (NBC) led off last night with a story on rising gas prices...asking why and talking about consumers feeling the pinch. They followed up the story with the answer to the reason for rising prices at the pump, the Iran crisis.
I think the statistic was for every dime prices at the pump raises it pulls $150,000,000 out of the economy that could go to other areas. Where is the President on these issues?

Probably he is in the same place as Jimmy Carter when his political creation was no gas at all. Which is what's coming for us next.

.Simple equation:

Slowly improving economy + lousy GOP candidate field = higher Obama approvals.

Doesn't look like the GOP situation is going to change, so the Republicans have to hope the economy goes south. Now THAT'S a positive strategy!

Easier than coming up with a coherent plan, I guess. Maybe when Boehner ends his vacation, we'll see some action. :lol:

People were told the economy is getting better, so they approved of Obama. Since the election is in November, I am willing to wait til at least April for new numbers.

Forum List

Back