FBI warns of threat from anti-government extremists

Vandalism, violence, disruption, private property damage, normal citizen blockades. Your movement is a real civil one. What a fucking turd you are. Yeah, Wall St. is shaking in their boots while you terrorize citizens of everyday walks.

I'll take my chances. The same circumstances that produced McVeigh are at work right now, only worse. The OK city federal building is still the only large scale domestic terrorism attack in our lifetimes, are you just going to dismiss the potential threat? We went to war in Iraq on less.

Yep, believing in the gold standard puts you right on the fast track to becoming the next McVeigh.

That's OK when some crazy guy kills a bunch of people you can just brand him a liberal and presto! Clear conscience.

Why don't we just brand him a crazy guy? However I did notice lougnher at first was being branded a right wing extremest. So the left is pretty bad about branding people wrongly.

I could go on for pages. So don't bother trying to pretend it isn't OWS that is the dangerous movement.

Their only danger is to the power wall street has over our government and at worse a little civil disobedience. No, the real domestic terror danger is more likely a bunch of methed out hillbillies with heavy weapons, convinced that with the re-election of Obama they have nothing left to lose.

I would not be to concerned with wall street. Maybe you should worry about the fed and who controls it.

Right wing extremists in America?

I'm shocked.

WTF? who said anything about right wing?

The extremists may refuse to pay taxes, defy government environmental regulations and believe the United States went bankrupt by going off the gold standard.

Hell with all your warmer belief shit you might be deemed as one of them.

I'm shocked.

The extremists may refuse to pay taxes, defy government environmental regulations and believe the United States went bankrupt by going off the gold standard.

It's the right wing extremists who refuse to pay taxes.

Where have you been?

I'm shocked.

It's the right wing extremists who refuse to pay taxes.

Where have you been?
Who refuses to pay taxes?
Who are those who are more concerned with the environment?

Tax Protest Movement
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Origins: 1950s
Background: An anti-government movement that believes that income taxes are illegitimate
Ideology: Anti-government, some white supremacist elements
Outreach: Books, manuals, seminars, radio shows, Web sites
Favorite arguments: Filing tax returns violates Fifth Amendment rights; the Sixteenth Amendment was never properly ratified; wages are not income; income taxes are voluntary; income taxes apply only to residents of Washington, D.C., and certain other limited areas
Criminal activity: Overall level of criminal activity is high, consisting mostly of attempts at tax evasion. Some tax protesters have engaged in large-scale scams and frauds. Violent incidents are also well-documented.

Tax Protest Movement -- Extremism in America

The fucking government thinks you're a terrorist if you pay cash for a cup of coffee.

The dirt bags in D.C. just want give up will they? Now you are deemed an extremist if you think you are a sovereign citizen and you think the country is bankrupt because we aren't on the gold standard. Deem someone an extremist and people will accept the government detaining citizens for bullshit. The authority to detain Americans citizens is in place now. All they have to do is think up something viable and deem you an extremist and arrest you.

FBI warns of threat from anti-government extremists | Reuters

Hopefully, what YOU THINK isn't as yet a crime.

Hopefully, you are still judged on what YOU DO.

But for what it's worth, BigRebNC, I share your concerns that the government is tightening the noose on all of us. The Patriot Act is a most obvious example of that.

They're scared, man.

Between extremism on the right and on the left, once can hardly blame them for that.

The dirt bags in D.C. just want give up will they? Now you are deemed an extremist if you think you are a sovereign citizen and you think the country is bankrupt because we aren't on the gold standard. Deem someone an extremist and people will accept the government detaining citizens for bullshit. The authority to detain Americans citizens is in place now. All they have to do is think up something viable and deem you an extremist and arrest you.

FBI warns of threat from anti-government extremists | Reuters

Hopefully, what YOU THINK isn't as yet a crime.

Hopefully, you are still judged on what YOU DO.

But for what it's worth, BigRebNC, I share your concerns that the government is tightening the noose on all of us. The Patriot Act is a most obvious example of that.

They're scared, man.

Between extremism on the right and on the left, once can hardly blame them for that.
Then we also have the NDAA which will make this warning and it activation possible.

If the teabagger militia groups do not get a white republican president soon no telling what they will do.
The TEA Party is NOT a militia, jackass.

They've got to create a boogie man somewhere. However the government focused on both the left and the right on this warning
Those who no the income tax is illegal and that the 16th amendment wasn't constitutionally ratified by five states from what I have read on the subject.
And those environmentalist Chris oh buddy you may very well be on the government hit list.
And those evil Ron Paul people.

If the teabagger militia groups do not get a white republican president soon no telling what they will do.
They will gripe & whine their way through the malls of America for four MORE years.

Forum List

Back