FBI warns of threat from anti-government extremists

Right wing extremists in America?

I'm shocked.

WTF? who said anything about right wing?

The extremists may refuse to pay taxes, defy government environmental regulations and believe the United States went bankrupt by going off the gold standard.

Hell with all your warmer belief shit you might be deemed as one of them.

It's the right wing extremists who refuse to pay taxes.

Where have you been?

And yet it was not Bush appointees that got refused for tax evasion, it was Obama appointees, so many they finally let a couple in to fill out the positions.

FBI most wanted

021912.jpg

250px-TE_2REI_Afghanistan.jpg.JPG

6.gif

If the teabagger militia groups do not get a white republican president soon no telling what they will do.

Because of your partisan hackery you don't get it. One day you might be deemed an extremist.

I'll take my chances. The same circumstances that produced McVeigh are at work right now, only worse. The OK city federal building is still the only large scale domestic terrorism attack in our lifetimes, are you just going to dismiss the potential threat? We went to war in Iraq on less.

I think the band on your tin foil hat is too tight.

I am proudly anti-government.

I'm an individual, not a race or a group, or a voting block.

I won't conform to your standards.

I won't toe the party line.

I don't trust the government.

I try to avoid paying taxes at every turn.

You liberals can continue to suck a fat government dick, I'll pass.

At the end of every collectivist rainbow is a mass grave. Thanks, OWS. We appreciate the jump off on it.
I'm not an advocate for collectivism but I must remind you there are a lot of mass graves at the end of a lot of capitalist rainbows, too. In fact, all of them. We just finished filling one with more than 5,000 American bodies and tens of thousands of Iraqi bodies and we're still digging a new one for Afghanistan.

Vandalism, violence, disruption, private property damage, normal citizen blockades. Your movement is a real civil one. What a fucking turd you are. Yeah, Wall St. is shaking in their boots while you terrorize citizens of everyday walks.
It appears that your information comes to you direct from the mouths of the unholy trinity of Beck, Limbaugh and Hannity.

You seem to have the same impression of OWS as the radical right had of the Vietnam protest movement. They put forth the idea that the entire movement consisted of "dirty hippies who spat on homecoming vets," which was utterly and maliciously contrived propaganda. While there was indeed a small segment of the movement that consisted of tie-dyed longhairs they represented about two percent of the movement, which consisted of very ordinary citizens, mainly relatives of GIs serving in Vietnam, Veterans of WW-II and Korea, and a lot of Vietnam vets. And the rumors of returning GIs being spat on were pure mythology. That never happened.

As with the OWS movement, the reason the radical troublemakers seem to dominate the news is the media is corporate-driven and that type of protester is what the press focuses on. The more peaceful protesters don't make for interesting copy.

So give what I'm telling you a little thought. Go and visit a protest site and see for yourself. Talk to some of these people. Hopefully you will learn that their objectives ultimately will serve your interests -- i.e., presuming you are not one of the super-rich.

The dirt bags in D.C. just want give up will they? Now you are deemed an extremist if you think you are a sovereign citizen and you think the country is bankrupt because we aren't on the gold standard. Deem someone an extremist and people will accept the government detaining citizens for bullshit. The authority to detain Americans citizens is in place now. All they have to do is think up something viable and deem you an extremist and arrest you.

The extremists may refuse to pay taxes, defy government environmental regulations and believe the United States went bankrupt by going off the gold standard.

FBI warns of threat from anti-government extremists | Reuters

Was I on the list? Can I make this list?

The dirt bags in D.C. just want give up will they? Now you are deemed an extremist if you think you are a sovereign citizen and you think the country is bankrupt because we aren't on the gold standard. Deem someone an extremist and people will accept the government detaining citizens for bullshit. The authority to detain Americans citizens is in place now. All they have to do is think up something viable and deem you an extremist and arrest you.

Was I on the list? Can I make this list?

That all depends

At the end of every collectivist rainbow is a mass grave. Thanks, OWS. We appreciate the jump off on it.
I'm not an advocate for collectivism but I must remind you there are a lot of mass graves at the end of a lot of capitalist rainbows, too. In fact, all of them. We just finished filling one with more than 5,000 American bodies and tens of thousands of Iraqi bodies and we're still digging a new one for Afghanistan.

Neither of which have anything to do with capitalism.

Now you'll experience what it's like to be a black male in America, enjoy.

Hahahahaha.

Ultimately they have everything to do with capitalism. That is unless you don't believe the Military Industrial Complex and the oil industry (et. al.) impose a powerful influence on the actions of our largely corrupted government.

Ultimately they have everything to do with capitalism. That is unless you don't believe the Military Industrial Complex and the oil industry (et. al.) impose a powerful influence on the actions of our largely corrupted government.

Government supporting private industry is not capitalism, however. It's corporatism, or fascism.

I could go on for pages. So don't bother trying to pretend it isn't OWS that is the dangerous movement.

Hmm, logically, if OWS censors this post at their forum, and they did.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...d-the-constitution-from-a-domestic-enemy.html

Then this story,

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-rubber-room/207681-nypd-spys-for-wall-street.html

Which has some facts from this .org which filed a FOIA on the CIA.

Partnership for Civil Justice Fund

Indicates the possibility that OWS could be a CIA project. Another form of false flag.

Now you'll experience what it's like to be a black male in America, enjoy.

Hahahahaha.

oh hell what the fuck does race have to do with this YOU FUCKED UP SON OF A BITCH CUM SUCKING WHORE?

I'm not an advocate for collectivism

ROFL! Yes you are. Everything you post is an argument for collectivism.

but I must remind you there are a lot of mass graves at the end of a lot of capitalist rainbows, too. In fact, all of them.

That has to be one of the most idiotic claims ever posted in this forum. Capitalism is responsible for the millions of people sent to the Gulag in the Soviet Union? Capitalism is responsible for the 12 million Kulaks Stalin starved to death? I know! You're going to blame every war in history on capitalism. Of course, that's utter nonsense.

We just finished filling one with more than 5,000 American bodies and tens of thousands of Iraqi bodies and we're still digging a new one for Afghanistan.

Government makes war, not capitalism. It would be more credible to blame prostitution on capitalism than it is to blame wars on it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back