FBI used CrowdStrikes third party assessment, CrowdStrike is headed by ex FBI Plot thickens.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
So you have the FBI taking CrowdStrikes word for it that this was the work of Boris Badenov, Natasha and Fearless leader without checking out the DNC server.

For those not up to speed CrowdStrikes was hired by the DNC to see who supposedly hacked them.

By the way has anyone other than CrowdStrikes check the servers yet? It would be nice if someone in the FUCKING AMERICAN GOVERNMENT would take the time and effort to do so.

Now I find out that CrowdStrike is run by a former FBI agent. Sean Henry.

What bullshit game is this going on?

So you have the FBI taking CrowdStrikes word for it that this was the work of Boris Badenov, Natasha and Fearless leader without checking out the DNC server.

For those not up to speed CrowdStrikes was hired by the DNC to see who supposedly hacked them.

By the way has anyone other than CrowdStrikes check the servers yet? It would be nice if someone in the FUCKING AMERICAN GOVERNMENT would take the time and effort to do so.

Now that's cute, you still think your power structure answers to the masses.

Six months after the FBI first said it was investigating the hack of the Democratic National Committee’s computer network, the bureau has still not requested access to the hacked servers, a DNC spokesman said. No US government entity has run an independent forensic analysis on the system.
The FBI Never Asked For Access To Hacked Computer Servers
---
“The Democratic National Committee would not allow the FBI to study or see its computer info after it was supposedly hacked by Russia, the president-elect tweeted after the DNC reportedly confirmed that the bureau failed to send their own staff to check the servers.

“So how and why are they so sure about hacking if they never even requested an examination of the computer servers? What is going on?,” the next US president asked.
‘What is going on?’ Trump wonders why FBI never requested access to the DNC’s ‘hacked servers’

upload_2017-1-8_14-32-40.png

Six months after the FBI first said it was investigating the hack of the Democratic National Committee’s computer network, the bureau has still not requested access to the hacked servers, a DNC spokesman said. No US government entity has run an independent forensic analysis on the system.
The FBI Never Asked For Access To Hacked Computer Servers
---
“The Democratic National Committee would not allow the FBI to study or see its computer info after it was supposedly hacked by Russia, the president-elect tweeted after the DNC reportedly confirmed that the bureau failed to send their own staff to check the servers.

“So how and why are they so sure about hacking if they never even requested an examination of the computer servers? What is going on?,” the next US president asked.
‘What is going on?’ Trump wonders why FBI never requested access to the DNC’s ‘hacked servers’

Apparently Rump is such a moron he can't figure out the distinction between "has not requested" and "was not allowed". Either that or he's making shit up again.

Speaking of hacking --- wassup with those Photoshopped fingers in the RT link? :lmao:

Now that's cute, you still think your power structure answers to the masses.

Hello, that is why we picked Trump.

This too, a former crowd strike employee-

As Phyllis Schneck, who now works at the Department of Homeland Security, told me, the government moves slowly because it cannot afford to be wrong: "Vendors like to be first. Government must be right."As Phyllis Schneck, who now works at the Department of Homeland Security, told me, the government moves slowly because it cannot afford to be wrong: "Vendors like to be first. Government must be right."

This thing has smelled from the beginning. I also find it interesting that one of the co-founders of crowd strike is a Russian ex-pat. I also find it interesting that even after they said they discovered the hack, later they once again were hacked. Great cyber security experts, aren't they?
A former friend and colleague of one of crowdstrikes founders (now with his own firm Cylance) also parted ways with him and would not join crowdstrike, after having had a company together before they worked for mcafee, saying this, before any of this came out-

The bad blood between McClure and Kurtz built slowly, a result of festering jealousies and disagreements over the future of security. The friendship fractured in 2012. McClure says it got ugly after he declined Kurtz's invitation to join him at CrowdStrike. "I've known George since 1998. We were best friends for 14 years," says McClure. "But I decided I needed to live my life with high integrity and with high-integrity people, so I decided to do this gig on my own. He's still bitter about it."
Duelling Unicorns: CrowdStrike Vs. Cylance In Brutal Battle To Knock Hackers Out

Breaking: The NRCC just hired CROWDSTRIKE to investigate hacking against them. Looks like both parties trust this company.
“CrowdStrike, a cybersecurity firm, had already been retained by the committee.”
Sorry about what I just did to your thread.
National Republican Congressional Committee says it was hacked during this year’s election cycle

Breaking: The NRCC just hired CROWDSTRIKE to investigate hacking against them. Looks like both parties trust this company.
“CrowdStrike, a cybersecurity firm, had already been retained by the committee.”
Sorry about what I just did to your thread.
National Republican Congressional Committee says it was hacked during this year’s election cycle

Forum List

Back