FBI 'Steals' Fortune in Civil War Gold?!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Civil War gold treasure hunters, lawyer say FBI acting ‘suspicious’ in wake of dig at Pennsylvania site

'A pair of Pennsylvania treasure hunters and their lawyer are accusing the FBI of playing games and acting suspiciously about a dig at a rural site believed to contain a massive stash of Civil War-era gold -- which may be worth up to $250 million.'

SUMMARY:
These 2 guys locates the gold. The FBI comes in and cons them into leaving. The FBI then shuts down the area, brings in men and equipment, and supposedly clears the gold out during the night. The FBI now denies anything happened - 'nothing was there'.

If the gold was actually there - estimated as much as $250 million, the FBI could have just screwed these guys out of their legal cut of that money.

Of course we know the FBI is above reproach and would never do anything unethical immoral, or screw anyone. :p

Civil War gold treasure hunters, lawyer say FBI acting ‘suspicious’ in wake of dig at Pennsylvania site

'A pair of Pennsylvania treasure hunters and their lawyer are accusing the FBI of playing games and acting suspiciously about a dig at a rural site believed to contain a massive stash of Civil War-era gold -- which may be worth up to $250 million.'

SUMMARY:
These 2 guys locates the gold. The FBI comes in and cons them into leaving. The FBI then shuts down the area, brings in men and equipment, and supposedly clears the gold out during the night. The FBI now denies anything happened - 'nothing was there'.

If the gold was actually there - estimated as much as $250 million, the FBI could have just screwed these guys out of their legal cut of that money.

Of course we know the FBI is above reproach and would never do anything unethical immoral, or screw anyone. :p
The government would say that is their money, just as Spain said the treasure on the Atocha was theirs.

SUMMARY:

is this a spin off from the dudes on "oak island" - that tv show where they're still trying to figure out what's down there? i thought it was around the great lakes for that find in the water in a train car.

that show got stopped pretty quick and surrounded by feds also.

SUMMARY:

is this a spin off from the dudes on "oak island" - that tv show where they're still trying to figure out what's down there? i thought it was around the great lakes for that find in the water in a train car.

You sure it got "stopped?" I figured it would run again this winter, which is when they put up the Oak Island show.

SUMMARY:

You sure it got "stopped?" I figured it would run again this winter, which is when they put up the Oak Island show.
i read some about it during the show itself. the man who talked the brothers into investing in the hunt got hurt on the dive and then the show was over. i have no idea if coming back but at the time i thought i read the FBI took things over and it all just went away.

got a concall but i'll do some reading here in a bit to catch up on where they both are. i hope they come back again for oak island. they're just now starting to find things.

SUMMARY:
These 2 guys locates the gold.

And by 'locates', you mean they believe gold was there? As remember, these men never found anything. Per the FBI, neither did they.

What 'scientific instruments' detect precious metals buried in the ground, by the way? The Paredas never said.

The FBI comes in and cons them into leaving. The FBI then shuts down the area, brings in men and equipment, and supposedly clears the gold out during the night. The FBI now denies anything happened - 'nothing was there'.

Laughing.....*another* batshit conspiracy theory, Easy? Weren't you content with your babble about Mueller and Comey trying to murder a witness?

Forum List

Back