FBI Practice of Extrajudicial Homicide of Innocent U.S. Civilians

Endofdays

Rookie
May 19, 2018
The U.S. government, acting through law enforcement, is actively killing its own civilians.

I have proven that the FBI and Kent State University conspired to murder a Kent State football player, Jason Bitsko, and that the U.S. government has secretly been waging war against the civilian population by inducing mass shootings and conspiring to carry out major terrorist attacks in order to deprive us of our rights. I have been compiling evidence and posting it to my blog the web.

For the past 16 years, the FBI has been trafficking me in an unspecified government program resembling the mythical CIA program known as Project Monarch, which is reported to be a sub-project of the CIA’s MK Ultra program from the 1960’s and 1970’s. They sex trafficked me at Kent State University by isolating me, restraining my sexual options down to one or a few girls, then using the community policing program to have snitches assault me, threaten me, place me in duress, blackmail me, whatever, to induce me into sleeping with whatever female snitch the cops sent along. It's kidnapping, aggravated sexual abuse, and sex trafficking under color. The situation resembles Project Monarch in a university contex, and just like many Monarch slaves, I eventually came privy to a large quantity of dirt on the U.S. government.

Through the course of stalking me, the U.S. government demonstrated to me that they were inducing mass shooting, and were behind nearly all the major mass shootings in recent history. The demonstrated this to me by having various features of the shooters ‘mirror’ back my personal attributes and circumstances surrounding the campaign to which I've been victim (with mirroring being a police ‘modus operandi’ typically seen in undercover investigations). They also aligned the shootings with significant actions and gestures I performed through the course of interacting with the police from afar, which created a dialogical ‘back-and-forth’ between me and my persecutors within government.

Keep in mind I own no weapons and pose no threat.

Most recently, I uncovered that the government conspired to murder the pop stars Prince and Avicii. I present my evidence in a blog post below.

PROOF: U.S. Government Murdered Avicii and Prince

Write Congeress and the DOJ and tell them to stop murdering their own civilians.

Forum List

Back