H.R. 127 - The End of our Second Amendment?

Your guy lost the popular vote both times and only won the first time due to the electoral college. Is it any wonder right wingers project their modus operandi and blame the left.
FALSE! Trump won the AMERICAN popular vote both times.......And your use of the word "only" in reference to the electoral college, shows your ignorance of what the United States is. It is a unity of STATES, not people, and especially not foreigners

Registering a weapon and ammunition isn't ending the second amendment. Stop lying.

Every time some weapon safety laws are proposed you stupid people drag out the lies about ending the second amendment.

The only way to end that amendment is for a new one to be written that repeals it and it's voted on by the voting population of our nation.

Stop with the lies. It's so old and ridiculous. Registering a weapon isn't taking the second amendment away.
How about forcing people to pay $800 per gun, for licensing ? I own 2 guns, that would be $1600 for me. I am low income, and $1600 is $400 more than my monthly income, of which I have nothing left at the end of the month.

I would not be able to pay even a few hundred $$, let alone $1600. night son is right. This is the equivalent of CONFISCATION, designed by people who are too cowardly to call it that.

Just right wingers trying to change the narrative to their right wing fantasy? If y'all are so worried about your gun rights join the organized militia who have actual and literal recourse to our Second Amendment when keeping and bearing Arms for the security needs of their State or the Union.

We already know the unorganized militia is worthless to the security of our free States.
HA. What a joke. The organized militia is the state national guard. I was a member of that 51-57 years ago. You think they would take me now ? You KNOW that can't happen. Stop bullshitting.

Besides that, the National Guard isn't going to come to your house, when criminals are at your door, nor are they going to be at your side, when criminals attack you in the street. You need to be armed in both cases. Yes, we all are worried about our (and your) gun rights. It feels ridiculous to even have to answer the idiotic things from the keyboards of liberals.

Subject to the (Traditional) police power (of a State). Individuals have a right to defense of self and property not offense for self and property.
And "defense of self and property" is done in 2 ways.

1. SELF >>
1613971541531.png
1613971850351.png

2. PROPERTY >>

1613971679285.png

This thing is D.O.A. Probably fulfilling a campaign promise. It will not receive significant support from the democrats.
Upon what do you base this statement ?
I do not think it will ever come out of the Judiciary Committee, it was assigned to on January 4th of this year. There has been no word or news of it since it was sent there. Historically, only 2 or 3% of bills come out and pass the the house and then there is the equally divided Senate. This one does not have the popularity to pass either house. Don't be panicky little drama queen.
Of course right wing nut-balls could influence action on the bill. You never know. Individuals could commit a few atrocities, mass murder, etc, or as a group or groups, could attempt another assault on the Capital, but armed if they reduced Guard support of it's protection from your idiots. Maybe you could tell your morons to stand down and go back to being normal citizens for a few years, like 50 or 60 maybe?

right wingers are still going around maskless making it seem like they think the pandemic is a hoax.
Much of what we have heard IS A HOAX. You are unaware of the inflated mortality reports from hospitals, who get $$$ from the federal govt, in correlation with the # of Covid deaths reported ? You think the reports of hundreds of thousands of US deaths is anywhere near accurate ?

Hint: the CDC declared, last summer, the numbers to be inaccurate.
I look at it from a different perspective. From my point of view, our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror are more of a hoax. The 1918 pandemic killed more people than WWI. And, the healthcare community has better tools to work now than they did back then. Only right wingers may believe medical understanding of the pandemic is less accurate.

In my opinion, this Act would never have been necessary if gun lovers could be trusted with their guns to begin with. Right wingers cannot keep blaming the black market or only criminals having guns for the security problems we have seen even recently. All the unorganized militia keeps proving is that they are worthless to the security of our free States.

We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Don't grab guns, grab gun lovers and Regulate them Well!

States have a right to their own security and to organize their own militias.

Why do gun lovers object to becoming organized and more useful as State Guard (militia) or State National Guard (militia)? Well regulated militia of the United States have literal recourse to our Second Amendment and have no need to complain about gun control laws meant for the unorganized militia as individual persons that are subject to the police power of their State.

Subject only to the police power, the right of the individual citizen to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. (Illinois State Constitution)

Right wingers seem disingenuous when complaining about gun control laws meant for unorganized militia as individual citizens (persons) in any of our free States.
1. What (specifically) seems "disingenuous" about right wingers when complaining about gun control laws ?

2. What gun related "security problems we have seen even recently", other than those involving left wing lunatics ?

3. What gives any indication that legal, law-abiding gun owners could NOT be trusted ?
1. Only the unorganized militia complain about gun control laws meant for Individuals of the People who are unconnected with militia service Well Regulated. The organized militia have literal recourse to our Second Amendment when keeping and bearing Arms for the security needs of their State or the Union.

2. The gun related security problems that lead some legislators to want to enact gun control measures for Individuals of the People who are specifically unconnected with militia service Well Regulated.

3. You are being disingenuous. If legal gun owners were as law abiding as you would have us believe, we would not need as many gun control laws.

In my opinion, this Act would never have been necessary if gun lovers could be trusted with their guns to begin with. Right wingers cannot keep blaming the black market or only criminals having guns for the security problems we have seen even recently. All the unorganized militia keeps proving is that they are worthless to the security of our free States.

We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Don't grab guns, grab gun lovers and Regulate them Well!

States have a right to their own security and to organize their own militias.

Why do gun lovers object to becoming organized and more useful as State Guard (militia) or State National Guard (militia)? Well regulated militia of the United States have literal recourse to our Second Amendment and have no need to complain about gun control laws meant for the unorganized militia as individual persons that are subject to the police power of their State.

Subject only to the police power, the right of the individual citizen to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. (Illinois State Constitution)

Right wingers seem disingenuous when complaining about gun control laws meant for unorganized militia as individual citizens (persons) in any of our free States.
Your interpretation does not match what the Supreme Court has established with DC v. Heller or McDonald v. Chicago.
My interpretation also does not ignore the rules of construction or sacrifice the end to the means, as do DC v Heller and McDonald v Chicago.

That only applies to the organized, well regulated militias of the United States when keeping and bearing Arms for the security needs of their State or the Union.
FALSE! as defined by the US Supreme Court. It applies to every American citizen.
False, no, it doesn't. The proof is, some persons are civilly barred from keeping and bearing Arms by Due Process of law.

Our Second Amendment is clearly about the security of our free States not any form of Individual right to keep and bear Arms.
FALSE! It is the Individual right to keep and bear Arms, of all AMERICANS.
No, it isn't. Only well regulated militia of the United States may not be Infringed when keeping and bearing Arms for the security needs of their State or the Union.

Your guy lost the popular vote both times and only won the first time due to the electoral college. Is it any wonder right wingers project their modus operandi and blame the left.
FALSE! Trump won the AMERICAN popular vote both times.......And your use of the word "only" in reference to the electoral college, shows your ignorance of what the United States is. It is a unity of STATES, not people, and especially not foreigners
In right wing fantasy, you are Always Right.

Just right wingers trying to change the narrative to their right wing fantasy? If y'all are so worried about your gun rights join the organized militia who have actual and literal recourse to our Second Amendment when keeping and bearing Arms for the security needs of their State or the Union.

We already know the unorganized militia is worthless to the security of our free States.
HA. What a joke. The organized militia is the state national guard. I was a member of that 51-57 years ago. You think they would take me now ? You KNOW that can't happen. Stop bullshitting.

Besides that, the National Guard isn't going to come to your house, when criminals are at your door, nor are they going to be at your side, when criminals attack you in the street. You need to be armed in both cases. Yes, we all are worried about our (and your) gun rights. It feels ridiculous to even have to answer the idiotic things from the keyboards of liberals.
The unorganized militia is not the national guard. Just right wingers fantasizing as usual.

Subject to the (Traditional) police power (of a State). Individuals have a right to defense of self and property not offense for self and property.
And "defense of self and property" is done in 2 ways.

1. SELF >> View attachment 460217 View attachment 460220

2. PROPERTY >>

View attachment 460218

The Bill:

Text - H.R.127 - 117th Congress (2021-2022): Sabika Sheikh Firearm Licensing and Registration Act

Articles/Information about the Bill:

Sabika Sheikh Firearm Licensing and Registration Act (H.R. 127)

FightHR127.com: Stop HR 127 - Gun Licensing, Registration & Partial Ammo Ban

Pro Gun Group Says H.R. 127 Gun Control Bill Is 'Insanity on Steroids'

Congressional Bill H.R. 127- To Provide for the Licensing of Firearms and Ammunition - FosterFollyNews.com

Videos about the Bill:

OP Commentary:

Eleven or so miles as the crow flies from where I sit typing out this post criminal maniacs are "quaking" it up on the streets of Charm city free of any federal, state or local laws prohibiting them from murdering each other and innocent bystanders with every modern firearm imaginable, from handguns and submachine guns to semi and fully automatic rifles and carbines. Every single day I open up my Windows 10 news feed and find there, glaring back at me, new reports of killings down in beautiful old Baltimore—often within mere blocks of such bastions of civilization as Johns Hopkins University campus and the Inner Harbor, a world renowned tourist attraction. The factual truth is no level of government imposed "gun control" will ever stop or even slow down the Baltimore murder rate or number of daily shootings.

Despite the above undeniable reality, people like myself—veterans, former law enforcement and otherwise upstanding, law abiding citizens must jump through nearly impassable bureaucratic red tape hoops in order to simply transport our legally owned firearms to our local ranges in order to use them. And that's the sad state of affairs here in Maryland even before H.R. 127 makes its way through our Congress to President Biden's Resolute Desk. As it stands criminal maniacs, such as those daily murdering Americans on the streets of every major U.S. City, already are empowered with greater Second Amendment rights than American citizens who have never broken gun laws. With the introduction and likely passage of H.R. 127, We The People will have next to no legal ability to own firearms and/or use them to defend ourselves, our communities or our families.

The situation seems ultra clear, both from a gun owner's viewpoint and any American Citizen possessed of the capability for basic reasoning. Criminal maniacs—drug dealers, human traffickers, narco-terrorists, gangbangers and other human scum—will all have the protection of our federal government to carry on with their rampant destruction of human life with any firearm they choose to steal and shoot, whilst Americans who have always abided by our civilization's rule of law will be taxed and punished out of our Second Amendment right for the "crime" of merely wanting to own, oh no, a gun.

H.R. 127 is a clear and overt effort by our federal lawmakers to disarm, catalogue and demonize all law abiding American gun owners, from generational hunters to target shooters and even the little old lady who lives alone in the ghetto and seeks a gun for protection. H.R. 127 is a direct attack on all decent American Citizens and another front opened in our government's war against We The People.

What if the state, like Florida decides not to enforce the HR and turns the state into a legal gun owners sanctuary? Will the Progs have the nerve to declare war against one of its own states?

Sure they will.

The Bill:

Text - H.R.127 - 117th Congress (2021-2022): Sabika Sheikh Firearm Licensing and Registration Act

Articles/Information about the Bill:

Sabika Sheikh Firearm Licensing and Registration Act (H.R. 127)

FightHR127.com: Stop HR 127 - Gun Licensing, Registration & Partial Ammo Ban

Pro Gun Group Says H.R. 127 Gun Control Bill Is 'Insanity on Steroids'

Congressional Bill H.R. 127- To Provide for the Licensing of Firearms and Ammunition - FosterFollyNews.com

Videos about the Bill:

OP Commentary:

Eleven or so miles as the crow flies from where I sit typing out this post criminal maniacs are "quaking" it up on the streets of Charm city free of any federal, state or local laws prohibiting them from murdering each other and innocent bystanders with every modern firearm imaginable, from handguns and submachine guns to semi and fully automatic rifles and carbines. Every single day I open up my Windows 10 news feed and find there, glaring back at me, new reports of killings down in beautiful old Baltimore—often within mere blocks of such bastions of civilization as Johns Hopkins University campus and the Inner Harbor, a world renowned tourist attraction. The factual truth is no level of government imposed "gun control" will ever stop or even slow down the Baltimore murder rate or number of daily shootings.

Despite the above undeniable reality, people like myself—veterans, former law enforcement and otherwise upstanding, law abiding citizens must jump through nearly impassable bureaucratic red tape hoops in order to simply transport our legally owned firearms to our local ranges in order to use them. And that's the sad state of affairs here in Maryland even before H.R. 127 makes its way through our Congress to President Biden's Resolute Desk. As it stands criminal maniacs, such as those daily murdering Americans on the streets of every major U.S. City, already are empowered with greater Second Amendment rights than American citizens who have never broken gun laws. With the introduction and likely passage of H.R. 127, We The People will have next to no legal ability to own firearms and/or use them to defend ourselves, our communities or our families.

The situation seems ultra clear, both from a gun owner's viewpoint and any American Citizen possessed of the capability for basic reasoning. Criminal maniacs—drug dealers, human traffickers, narco-terrorists, gangbangers and other human scum—will all have the protection of our federal government to carry on with their rampant destruction of human life with any firearm they choose to steal and shoot, whilst Americans who have always abided by our civilization's rule of law will be taxed and punished out of our Second Amendment right for the "crime" of merely wanting to own, oh no, a gun.

H.R. 127 is a clear and overt effort by our federal lawmakers to disarm, catalogue and demonize all law abiding American gun owners, from generational hunters to target shooters and even the little old lady who lives alone in the ghetto and seeks a gun for protection. H.R. 127 is a direct attack on all decent American Citizens and another front opened in our government's war against We The People.

No, it's the start of more rightwing lies and fearmongering.

This measure is introduced at every session with zero chance of passing.

There are no co-sponsors, it likely won’t even be assigned to a committee, and if it is, it won’t even make it to a floor vote.

The Second Amendment is fine, it’s not going anywhere.

That’s not the case for the reprehensible right, however; conservatives are just as corrupt and dishonest as they’ve always been.

So you start by saying we’re lying about a proposed law. Then go on to explain how this law is proposed every year by you moonbats.

you’re a fucking moron Jones.

Your interpretation does not match what the Supreme Court has established with DC v. Heller or McDonald v. Chicago.
My interpretation also does not ignore the rules of construction or sacrifice the end to the means, as do DC v Heller and McDonald v Chicago.
Elaborate. I'm not sure what you mean here.
There are two rules of construction, dictated by plain reason, as well as founded on legal axioms. The one is, that every part of the expression ought, if possible, to be allowed some meaning, and be made to conspire to some common end. The other is, that where the several parts cannot be made to coincide, the less important should give way to the more important part; the means should be sacrificed to the end, rather than the end to the means.--The Federalist Number Forty

All terms are collective and plural not individual or singular. Our Second Amendment is clearly about the security of our free States not the whole and entire concept of Individual rights. And, the People are the Militia, you are either well regulated or unorganized.

Only well regulated militia of the United States have literal recourse to our Second Amendment when keeping and bearing Arms for the security of their State or the Union. The unorganized militia as Individuals of the People are subject to the police power of their State.

There are two rules of construction, dictated by plain reason, as well as founded on legal axioms. The one is, that every part of the expression ought, if possible, to be allowed some meaning, and be made to conspire to some common end. The other is, that where the several parts cannot be made to coincide, the less important should give way to the more important part; the means should be sacrificed to the end, rather than the end to the means.--The Federalist Number Forty

All terms are collective and plural not individual or singular. Our Second Amendment is clearly about the security of our free States not the whole and entire concept of Individual rights. And, the People are the Militia, you are either well regulated or unorganized.

Only well regulated militia of the United States have literal recourse to our Second Amendment when keeping and bearing Arms for the security of their State or the Union. The unorganized militia as Individuals of the People are subject to the police power of their State.

That interpretation basically sounds like another way of saying "you have the right to bear arms unless we feel like taking it away."

Forum List

Back