FBI Informant Halper $1mil by Obama Admin for Spying

Halper’s most recent award was noted recently by Trump supporter Jacob Wohl, which piqued the interest of internet researchers who continued the analysis.

Award ID Recipient Name Start Date End Date Amount Awarding Agency
HQ003416P0148 HALPER, STEFAN 9/26/2016 3/29/2018 $411,575 Department of Defense
HQ003415C0100 HALPER, STEFAN 9/24/2015 9/27/2016 $244,960 Department of Defense
HQ003414C0076 HALPER, STEFAN 7/29/2014 7/31/2015 $204,000 Department of Defense
HQ003412C0039 HALPER, STEFAN 5/30/2012 5/29/2013 $197,626 Department of Defense
(h/t ProHeat)

According to the Website USASPENDING.gov, the payments to Halper are for “RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT IN THE SOCIAL SCIENCES AND HUMANITIES (2012),” “RESEARCH AND STUDIES – THE YEAR 2030, (2014)”, “RUSSIA-CHINA RELATIONSHIP STUDY. (2015),” and “INDIA AND CHINA ECON STUDY (2016).”

The most recent award to Halper for $411,575 was made in two payments, and had a start date of September 26, 2016 – three days after a September 23 Yahoo! News article by Michael Isikoff about Trump aide Carter Page, which used information fed to Isikoff by “pissgate” dossier creator Christopher Steele. The FBI would use the Yahoo! article along with the unverified “pissgate” dossier as supporting evidence in an FISA warrant application for Page.

Halper approached Page during an election-themed conference at Cambridge on July

FBI Informant Stefan Halper Paid Over $1 Million By Obama Admin; Spied On Trump Aide After Election - SGT Report

Depends on the source you go to as to if you get the full truth or not..... Leftist site like to LEAVE OUT information

how about then you tell me the whole story of how he goes from being in the US service for 5 decades to the last 5 years of:

U.S. government Classified (2012-2017)
Halper's more recent work for the U.S. government was classified. From May 2012 to July of 2017, Halper was paid a total of $1,058,161 USD by the US government as follows:

Award ID Date Signed NAICS Code Amount $ Description
HQ003412C0039 May 30, 2012 541720 $197,626 Classified
HQ003414C0076 July 30, 2014 541720 $204,000 Classified
HQ003415C0100 Sept 25, 2015 541720 $244,960 Classified
HQ003416P0148 Sept 27, 2016 541720 $282,295 Classified
HQ003416P0148 July 26, 2017 541720 $129,280 Classified

i never said he wasn't involved until obama - that's you moving shit around now isn't it? or - better yet - prove where i said he only came around under obama. what i said was the obama camp has paid him quite well - why would someone taking this much money from obama be in trumps camp if everything is on the up and up?

either talk to the point or shut the fuck up with bullshit distractions.

what was obama paying him for? if you want to add what the past presidents did great, but don't leave out obama and trump.
since Russia is one of his specialties, I would imagine intelligence agencies, if they were using him, was for helping them on counter intelligence investigations....

WHAT do you think he was doing for them?

And how do you feel about outing one of our intel informants for political purpose?

must make you all warm and fuzzy inside, huh comrade?
oh - now i'm comrade because we disagree? no, that's not a problem in our culture, not at all.

so, obama was paying an informant to do what in trumps camp and if we're paying him, why? if that is his job what is the deal with the "extra" money?

i'm FUCKING AMAZED you can find no fault or potential for wrong doing here but you're still comrading around as if that fish ever had legs.

you're against outing an informant for a political purpose but not opposed to using them FOR one.

how - normal - for you.
You never answered... why was "Obama" paying him long before there was even an inkling of a Trump campaign?
dunno. never said i did know did i?

but go ahead and tell me why obama was paying him. let's hear why straight from the ambassador of unbiased here.
Why does the FBI pay ANY informant? Come on fellow ambassador of unbiased, should the FBI drop all informants out of fear that they may uncover treason by a Presidential campaign?
and how often do we use informants on presidential candidates?

tell me when the last time we did that was. let me see some history here that says this is a normal move.

The most recent award to Halper for $411,575 was made in two payments, and had a start date of September 26, 2016 – three days after a September 23 Yahoo! News article by Michael Isikoff about Trump aide Carter Page, which used information fed to Isikoff by “pissgate” dossier creator Christopher Steele.

Depends on the source you go to as to if you get the full truth or not..... Leftist site like to LEAVE OUT information
And what you left out was the HQ003416P0148 July 26, 2017 541720 $129,280 payment was made by Tramp. You left out that Tramp made the second payment that you imply had something to do with Steele and Tramp's pissgate.

Now why would Tramp have made that payment if it was actually related to pissgate and not an “INDIA AND CHINA ECON STUDY?"

NUMBSKULL

The Obama administration paid accused informant Stefan Halper nearly $300,000 for “research” during the 2016 presidential election when Donald Trump was the GOP candidate.

Overall, Halper, who was recently accused of spying on multiple Trump campaign aides, was paid over $1 million by the Dept. of Defensebetween 2012 and 2018 through a variety of vaguely worded contracts.

052118halper.jpg

The contracts include “Research And Development In The Social Sciences And Humanities (2012),” “Russia-China Relationship Study (2015),” and the “India and China Econ Study (2016),” according to the web site USASpending.gov.

Most interestingly, Halper was paid $282,295 only four days after the Sept. 23, 2016, Yahoo! news article which claimed that “U.S. intelligence officials” were investigating Trump aide Carter Page for alleged ties to the Kremlin.

It was later determined that the article’s author, Michael Isikoff, was fed information by “Pissgate” dossier creator Christopher Steele, which put the article’s credibility into question.

It’s plausible that Steele wasn’t the lone source Isikoff used for his article, and the FBI later used Yahoo! article and the Steele dossier to obtain a questionable FISA warrant to spy on the Trump campaign, even though the article was also based on the dossier.

During the campaign, Halper went out of his way to talk to Page, and had even claimed he was friends with Paul Manafort, even though they hadn’t seen each other since the 1970s.

According to the Daily Caller:

Page noted that in their first conversation at Cambridge, Halper said he was longtime friends with then-campaign chairman Paul Manafort. A person close to Manafort told TheDCNF that Manafort has not seen Halper since the Gerald Ford administration. Manafort and Page are accused in the Steele dossier of having worked together on the campaign’s collusion conspiracy, but both men say they have never met.

The Justice Dept.’s Inspector General has launched an investigation into the matter.

How about you tell me what he was doing in service to the U.S. for the last 5 decades? Or, oh no, did you think he wasn’t involved with us until Obama? Oh man.
how about then you tell me the whole story of how he goes from being in the US service for 5 decades to the last 5 years of:

U.S. government Classified (2012-2017)
Halper's more recent work for the U.S. government was classified. From May 2012 to July of 2017, Halper was paid a total of $1,058,161 USD by the US government as follows:

Award ID Date Signed NAICS Code Amount $ Description
HQ003412C0039 May 30, 2012 541720 $197,626 Classified
HQ003414C0076 July 30, 2014 541720 $204,000 Classified
HQ003415C0100 Sept 25, 2015 541720 $244,960 Classified
HQ003416P0148 Sept 27, 2016 541720 $282,295 Classified
HQ003416P0148 July 26, 2017 541720 $129,280 Classified

i never said he wasn't involved until obama - that's you moving shit around now isn't it? or - better yet - prove where i said he only came around under obama. what i said was the obama camp has paid him quite well - why would someone taking this much money from obama be in trumps camp if everything is on the up and up?

either talk to the point or shut the fuck up with bullshit distractions.

what was obama paying him for? if you want to add what the past presidents did great, but don't leave out obama and trump.
since Russia is one of his specialties, I would imagine intelligence agencies, if they were using him, was for helping them on counter intelligence investigations....

WHAT do you think he was doing for them?

And how do you feel about outing one of our intel informants for political purpose?

must make you all warm and fuzzy inside, huh comrade?
oh - now i'm comrade because we disagree? no, that's not a problem in our culture, not at all.

so, obama was paying an informant to do what in trumps camp and if we're paying him, why? if that is his job what is the deal with the "extra" money?

i'm FUCKING AMAZED you can find no fault or potential for wrong doing here but you're still comrading around as if that fish ever had legs.

you're against outing an informant for a political purpose but not opposed to using them FOR one.

how - normal - for you.
You never answered... why was "Obama" paying him long before there was even an inkling of a Trump campaign?
dunno. never said i did know did i?

but go ahead and tell me why obama was paying him. let's hear why straight from the ambassador of unbiased here.
according to YOUR ARTICLE

According to the Website USASPENDING.gov, the payments to Halper are for:

"RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT IN THE SOCIAL SCIENCES AND HUMANITIES (2012),"

"RESEARCH AND STUDIES - THE YEAR 2030, (2014)",

"RUSSIA-CHINA RELATIONSHIP STUDY. (2015)," and

"INDIA AND CHINA ECON STUDY (2016)."

ZeroHedge, as you noted above, good readers, had no hard evidence for its OP's premise.

Money spent was for research in a variety of academic endeavors.

This piece of work is a dual citizen (Brit/American) and not only works in London/Cambridge but he also has a farm in Virginia....... aka a "CIA safe house" ;)

They don't come worse than this traitor,Stefan Halper -operative paid by FBI to entrap anyone in the Trump campaign

NUMBSKULL

The Obama administration paid accused informant Stefan Halper nearly $300,000 for “research” during the 2016 presidential election when Donald Trump was the GOP candidate.

Overall, Halper, who was recently accused of spying on multiple Trump campaign aides, was paid over $1 million by the Dept. of Defensebetween 2012 and 2018 through a variety of vaguely worded contracts.

052118halper.jpg

The contracts include “Research And Development In The Social Sciences And Humanities (2012),” “Russia-China Relationship Study (2015),” and the “India and China Econ Study (2016),” according to the web site USASpending.gov.

Most interestingly, Halper was paid $282,295 only four days after the Sept. 23, 2016, Yahoo! news article which claimed that “U.S. intelligence officials” were investigating Trump aide Carter Page for alleged ties to the Kremlin.

It was later determined that the article’s author, Michael Isikoff, was fed information by “Pissgate” dossier creator Christopher Steele, which put the article’s credibility into question.

It’s plausible that Steele wasn’t the lone source Isikoff used for his article, and the FBI later used Yahoo! article and the Steele dossier to obtain a questionable FISA warrant to spy on the Trump campaign, even though the article was also based on the dossier.

During the campaign, Halper went out of his way to talk to Page, and had even claimed he was friends with Paul Manafort, even though they hadn’t seen each other since the 1970s.

Page noted that in their first conversation at Cambridge, Halper said he was longtime friends with then-campaign chairman Paul Manafort. A person close to Manafort told TheDCNF that Manafort has not seen Halper since the Gerald Ford administration. Manafort and Page are accused in the Steele dossier of having worked together on the campaign’s collusion conspiracy, but both men say they have never met.

The Justice Dept.’s Inspector General has launched an investigation into the matter.
Repeating your lies does not make them any less a lie, it only makes you a serial liar like Tramp.

This piece of work is a dual citizen (Brit/American) and not only works in London/Cambridge but he also has a farm in Virginia....... aka a "CIA safe house" ;)

They don't come worse than this traitor,Stefan Halper -operative paid by FBI to entrap anyone in the Trump campaign
Actually his history is as a REPUBLICAN operative most famous for spying on Carter for Reagan.

Actually his history is as a REPUBLICAN operative most famous for spying on Carter for Reagan.

No

he is last Administration scum

NUMBSKULL

052118halper.jpg

Repeating your lies does not make them any less a lie, it only makes you a serial liar like Tramp.
You can kick and cry and scream at the sky.

It's still happening.

No

Actually he is Nixon, Ford and Reagan scum serving in all three of their administrations. The GOP owns Halper lock, stock and barrel.

FBI Informant Stefan Halper Paid Over $1 Million By Obama Admin; Spied On Trump Aide After Election

Less than a week after Stefan Halper was outed as the FBI informant who infiltrated the Trump campaign, public records reveal that the 73-year-old Oxford University professor and former U.S. government official was paid handsomely by the Obama administration starting in 2012 for various research projects.

A longtime CIA and FBI asset who once reportedly ran a spy-operation on the Jimmy Carter administration, Halper was enlisted by the FBI to spy on several Trump campaign aides during the 2016 U.S. election. Meanwhile, a search of public records reveals that between 2012 and 2018, Halper received a total of $1,058,161 from the Department of Defense.

so, about $150k a year. i realize some deep zerohedge as "alt-right" but given how people skew NAZI and shit, i don't buy into all that until they're wrong more often than right. (aka, cnn).

so - is it true? if so, it this an ok action for ANY SITTING PRESIDENTS ADMIN to take?

so while obama may not have "wiretapped" trumps campaign, he sure had a well paid informant in there didn't he? if this is ok - then it will be ok with you when trump does it.

right? i mean, if you ok the action you ok the action. once you do that you don't control who will do it next and to what purpose.

So that's why Hillary said they'd be swinging from nooses

No

Actually he is Nixon, Ford and Reagan scum serving in all three of their administrations. The GOP owns Halper lock, stock and barrel.

go away

what scum the last Administration was.....my GOD what scum they were..........

going to jail now .....all that scum! :thup:

FBI Informant Stefan Halper Paid Over $1 Million By Obama Admin; Spied On Trump Aide After Election

Less than a week after Stefan Halper was outed as the FBI informant who infiltrated the Trump campaign, public records reveal that the 73-year-old Oxford University professor and former U.S. government official was paid handsomely by the Obama administration starting in 2012 for various research projects.

A longtime CIA and FBI asset who once reportedly ran a spy-operation on the Jimmy Carter administration, Halper was enlisted by the FBI to spy on several Trump campaign aides during the 2016 U.S. election. Meanwhile, a search of public records reveals that between 2012 and 2018, Halper received a total of $1,058,161 from the Department of Defense.

so, about $150k a year. i realize some deep zerohedge as "alt-right" but given how people skew NAZI and shit, i don't buy into all that until they're wrong more often than right. (aka, cnn).

so - is it true? if so, it this an ok action for ANY SITTING PRESIDENTS ADMIN to take?

so while obama may not have "wiretapped" trumps campaign, he sure had a well paid informant in there didn't he? if this is ok - then it will be ok with you when trump does it.

right? i mean, if you ok the action you ok the action. once you do that you don't control who will do it next and to what purpose.
ZeroHedge?

Well..i read the article...I just don't come to the same conclusion....no proof that Obama knew anything about anything.

anyway..if you guys call the Wapo and NYT fake news...i guess i'll feel free to label ZeroHedge..the same.

Zero Hedge - Wikipedia

"Former Zero Hedge writer Colin Lokey said that he was pressured to frame issues in a way he felt was "disingenuous," summarizing its political stances as "Russia=good. Obama=idiot. Bashar al-Assad=benevolent leader. John Kerry=dunce. Vladimir Putin=greatest leader in the history of statecraft." Zero Hedge founder Daniel Ivandjiiski, in response, said that Lokey could write "anything and everything he wanted directly without anyone writing over it."[20] On leaving, Lokey said: "I can't be a 24-hour cheerleader for Hezbollah, Moscow, Tehran, Beijing, and Trump anymore. It's wrong. Period. I know it gets you views now, but it will kill your brand over the long run. This isn't a revolution. It's a joke."[5]

Economist and New York Times columnist Paul Krugman describes Zero Hedge as a scaremongering outlet that promotes fears of hyperinflation and an "obviously ridiculous" form of "monetary permahawkery."[21] Krugman notes that Bill McBride of Calculated Risk, an economics blog, has treated Zero Hedge with "appropriate contempt".[22]

Craig Pirrong, professor at the Bauer College of Business writes that "I have frequently written that Zero Hedge has the MO of a Soviet agitprop operation, that it reliably peddles Russian propaganda: my first post on this, almost exactly three years ago, noted the parallels between Zero Hedge and Russia Today."[6][23][7]"

ZeroHedge?

Well..i read the article...I just don't come to the same conclusion....no proof that Obama knew anything about anything.

anyway..if you guys call the Wapo and NYT fake news...i guess i'll feel free to label ZeroHedge..the same.

Zero Hedge - Wikipedia

"Former Zero Hedge writer Colin Lokey said that he was pressured to frame issues in a way he felt was "disingenuous," summarizing its political stances as "Russia=good. Obama=idiot. Bashar al-Assad=benevolent leader. John Kerry=dunce. Vladimir Putin=greatest leader in the history of statecraft." Zero Hedge founder Daniel Ivandjiiski, in response, said that Lokey could write "anything and everything he wanted directly without anyone writing over it."[20] On leaving, Lokey said: "I can't be a 24-hour cheerleader for Hezbollah, Moscow, Tehran, Beijing, and Trump anymore. It's wrong. Period. I know it gets you views now, but it will kill your brand over the long run. This isn't a revolution. It's a joke."[5]

Economist and New York Times columnist Paul Krugman describes Zero Hedge as a scaremongering outlet that promotes fears of hyperinflation and an "obviously ridiculous" form of "monetary permahawkery."[21] Krugman notes that Bill McBride of Calculated Risk, an economics blog, has treated Zero Hedge with "appropriate contempt".[22]

Craig Pirrong, professor at the Bauer College of Business writes that "I have frequently written that Zero Hedge has the MO of a Soviet agitprop operation, that it reliably peddles Russian propaganda: my first post on this, almost exactly three years ago, noted the parallels between Zero Hedge and Russia Today."[6][23][7]"
The IG is investigating whether or not the DOJ improperly conducted itself and whether anyone in the Obama administration asked them to.

Dems da facts, Jack.

I wonder what his cover was.

The most recent award to Halper for $411,575 was made in two payments, and had a start date of September 26, 2016 – three days after a September 23 Yahoo! News article by Michael Isikoff about Trump aide Carter Page, which used information fed to Isikoff by “pissgate” dossier creator Christopher Steele.

And what you left out was the HQ003416P0148 July 26, 2017 541720 $129,280 payment was made by Tramp. You left out that Tramp made the second payment that you imply had something to do with Steele and Tramp's pissgate.

Now why would Tramp have made that payment if it was actually related to pissgate and not an “INDIA AND CHINA ECON STUDY?"

Why would you believe the MSM lie that was created just to make you think that. we keep telling you msm fools they're trying to bring down Trump and will dream up anything they can in order to do so.

look it works........ see yourself.

No

go away

what scum the last Administration was.....my GOD what scum they were..........

going to jail now .....all that scum! :thup:
There is no scum worse that the scum administration we have NOW!

Forum List

Back