FBI Informant Halper $1mil by Obama Admin for Spying

The important thing isn’t the numerous crimes committed by the Trump campaign, it’s the perfectly legal means by which they were discovered.
Numerous crimes? Could you provide a list of all the criminals who were convicted?
Multiple guilty pleas, little guy :itsok:

The rest, we'll have to wait for the trials to end :thup:

Not one of which had a damned thing to do with trump little guy. Try again.
Yeah, they were all just coffee boys for his campaign :rolleyes:

Christ

The facts are quite simple, even a simpleton, such as yourself, should be able to understand. Not one of the "crimes" that have been plead to had a thing to do with trump or his campaign. Not one. So far we have obummers DOJ breaking all sorts of laws trying to engineer a coup against trump, but they haven't been able to pin a single crime on him, nor have they been able to manufacture one to pin on him.

Must suck to be you.
Obama’s DOJ broke zero laws. Trump’s twitter crying is not law. He is not a dictator.

I can point out five, in this case alone, that the obummer admin has.
No you can't. You can only post 5 spin jobs that muddy up the water enough to rile up your fellow rubes.

Comey violated 18 U.S.C. Section 1924(a) and 18 U.S.C. Section 793(f) while leaking his memos to the press. mccabe lied to investigators about his actions. They all lied to the FISA Court judge. They all broke the POTUS Transition act.

That's off the top of my head. The fact that you are a brainless parrot merely speaks volumes about what a low character person you are.

Numerous crimes? Could you provide a list of all the criminals who were convicted?

Christ

The facts are quite simple, even a simpleton, such as yourself, should be able to understand. Not one of the "crimes" that have been plead to had a thing to do with trump or his campaign. Not one. So far we have obummers DOJ breaking all sorts of laws trying to engineer a coup against trump, but they haven't been able to pin a single crime on him, nor have they been able to manufacture one to pin on him.

Must suck to be you.
Obama’s DOJ broke zero laws. Trump’s twitter crying is not law. He is not a dictator.

No, but your hero, the obummer thought he was. And it is all going to be exposed. Let me guess, you were hoping for a Camp Guard position....am I right?

No you can't. You can only post 5 spin jobs that muddy up the water enough to rile up your fellow rubes.

Comey violated 18 U.S.C. Section 1924(a) and 18 U.S.C. Section 793(f) while leaking his memos to the press. mccabe lied to investigators about his actions. They all lied to the FISA Court judge. They all broke the POTUS Transition act.

That's off the top of my head. The fact that you are a brainless parrot merely speaks volumes about what a low character person you are.
Oh so you’re just going to throw out laws that WERE NOT violated? How am I supposed to argue with that? Great job :thup:

Christ

Must suck to be you.

No, but your hero, the obummer thought he was. And it is all going to be exposed. Let me guess, you were hoping for a Camp Guard position....am I right?
^ :cuckoo:

so while obama may not have "wiretapped" trumps campaign, he sure had a well paid informant in there didn't he? if this is ok - then it will be ok with you when trump does it.
HOW in the world do you come to that conclusion Iceberg?
He thinks that in 2020, if the Dem candidate’s campaign is petitioning foreign governments for help sabotaging our election, that for some reason Democrats would be opposed to punishing that.
I don't see how he can even say there was an informant IN the Trump campaign, that is simply false and even his laughable ZeroHedge article does not show that.....?
tell you what - how about you tell me what Stefan Halper was doing in trumps camp being paid $1.1 mil by obama's camp for the last 6 years.

let should be fun.
How about you tell me what he was doing in service to the U.S. for the last 5 decades? Or, oh no, did you think he wasn’t involved with us until Obama? Oh man.
how about then you tell me the whole story of how he goes from being in the US service for 5 decades to the last 5 years of:

U.S. government Classified (2012-2017)
Halper's more recent work for the U.S. government was classified. From May 2012 to July of 2017, Halper was paid a total of $1,058,161 USD by the US government as follows:

Award ID Date Signed NAICS Code Amount $ Description
HQ003412C0039 May 30, 2012 541720 $197,626 Classified
HQ003414C0076 July 30, 2014 541720 $204,000 Classified
HQ003415C0100 Sept 25, 2015 541720 $244,960 Classified
HQ003416P0148 Sept 27, 2016 541720 $282,295 Classified
HQ003416P0148 July 26, 2017 541720 $129,280 Classified

i never said he wasn't involved until obama - that's you moving shit around now isn't it? or - better yet - prove where i said he only came around under obama. what i said was the obama camp has paid him quite well - why would someone taking this much money from obama be in trumps camp if everything is on the up and up?

either talk to the point or shut the fuck up with bullshit distractions.

what was obama paying him for? if you want to add what the past presidents did great, but don't leave out obama and trump.

A longtime CIA and FBI asset who once reportedly ran a spy-operation on the Jimmy Carter administration, Halper was enlisted by the FBI to spy on several Trump campaign aides during the 2016 U.S. election. Meanwhile, a search of public records reveals that between 2012 and 2018, Halper received a total of $1,058,161 from the Department of Defense.
So Reagan's Spy Halper was paid by the Republican controlled Congress since 2012, well before Tramp even started his campaign, and is still being paid by the GOP controlled Congress through Trump's 2017 and 2018 years, and you STUPIDLY blame Obama!!! :cuckoo:

Oh so you’re just going to throw out laws that WERE NOT violated? How am I supposed to argue with that? Great job :thup:

What a clown you are. Those are the crimes that are PROVABLE in a Court of Law.

He thinks that in 2020, if the Dem candidate’s campaign is petitioning foreign governments for help sabotaging our election, that for some reason Democrats would be opposed to punishing that.
I don't see how he can even say there was an informant IN the Trump campaign, that is simply false and even his laughable ZeroHedge article does not show that.....?
tell you what - how about you tell me what Stefan Halper was doing in trumps camp being paid $1.1 mil by obama's camp for the last 6 years.

let should be fun.
How about you tell me what he was doing in service to the U.S. for the last 5 decades? Or, oh no, did you think he wasn’t involved with us until Obama? Oh man.
how about then you tell me the whole story of how he goes from being in the US service for 5 decades to the last 5 years of:

Halper's more recent work for the U.S. government was classified. From May 2012 to July of 2017, Halper was paid a total of $1,058,161 USD by the US government as follows:

i never said he wasn't involved until obama - that's you moving shit around now isn't it? or - better yet - prove where i said he only came around under obama. what i said was the obama camp has paid him quite well - why would someone taking this much money from obama be in trumps camp if everything is on the up and up?

what was obama paying him for? if you want to add what the past presidents did great, but don't leave out obama and trump.
The government paid him "quite well" for decades. What was Obama paying him for? Same thing he was always paid for. Gathering intelligence for the United States. Are you suggesting Obama had the astonishing foresight to pay him for years just to get Trump before there was even an inkling that Trump, a laughably terrible candidate, was going to win his party's primary? :rolleyes:

You fools have spent years claiming that about every single person who's political views you disagree with. And then what happens? Oh yeah, there's nothing there to even attempt to prove in a court of law. :rolleyes:

You fools have spent years claiming that about every single person who's political views you disagree with. And then what happens? Oh yeah, there's nothing there to even attempt to prove in a court of law. :rolleyes:

I trust you were looking in the mirror when you vomited out that crap. Feel better now? Like I said before, there is zero evidence of any wrongdoing from the trump admin. There is loads from your hero the obummer. Get ready for a sucky ride dude. You ain't going to like what is going to be happening.

I trust you were looking in the mirror when you vomited out that crap. Feel better now? Like I said before, there is zero evidence of any wrongdoing from the trump admin. There is loads from your hero the obummer. Get ready for a sucky ride dude. You ain't going to like what is going to be happening.
^ Again, ignoring all the guilty pleas and pretending the ongoing investigation isn't happening

Have a nice day. Getting dumber with every post of yours I read.

So Tramp had a camp in 2012. You idiots never give your lies a second thought. And the Right keeps telling us that CONGRESS controls the purse strings, so Reagan's Spy Halper was paid by the GOP, including during the Tramp years!!!!

let should be fun.

since Russia is one of his specialties, I would imagine intelligence agencies, if they were using him, was for helping them on counter intelligence investigations....

WHAT do you think he was doing for them?

And how do you feel about outing one of our intel informants for political purpose?

must make you all warm and fuzzy inside, huh comrade?

let should be fun.

since Russia is one of his specialties, I would imagine intelligence agencies, if they were using him, was for helping them on counter intelligence investigations....

And how do you feel about outing one of our intel informants for political purpose?

He'll likely applaud Putin when this ally of ours finds polonium in his tea. The sick fuck.

let should be fun.

oh - now i'm comrade because we disagree? no, that's not a problem in our culture, not at all.

so, obama was paying an informant to do what in trumps camp and if we're paying him, why? if that is his job what is the deal with the "extra" money?

i'm FUCKING AMAZED you can find no fault or potential for wrong doing here but you're still comrading around as if that fish ever had legs.

you're against outing an informant for a political purpose but not opposed to using them FOR one.

now you don't see me calling you names or unamerican because we disagree, but you got zero problem lobbing out "comrade" as if that's who i really am.

that's fucked up.

let should be fun.

oh - now i'm comrade because we disagree? no, that's not a problem in our culture, not at all.

so, obama was paying an informant to do what in trumps camp and if we're paying him, why? if that is his job what is the deal with the "extra" money?

i'm FUCKING AMAZED you can find no fault or potential for wrong doing here but you're still comrading around as if that fish ever had legs.

you're against outing an informant for a political purpose but not opposed to using them FOR one.

how - normal - for you.
You never answered... why was "Obama" paying him long before there was even an inkling of a Trump campaign?

let should be fun.

how - normal - for you.
You never answered... why was "Obama" paying him long before there was even an inkling of a Trump campaign?
dunno. never said i did know did i?

but go ahead and tell me why obama was paying him. let's hear why straight from the ambassador of unbiased here.

let should be fun.

He'll likely applaud Putin when this ally of ours finds polonium in his tea. The sick fuck.
you don't know this "sick fuck" now do you? you don't know what drives or motivates me but we disagree here so you go into attack mode.

i'd have to call that more insecure and a sign of "sickness" than someone who's just trying to figure out where we collectively lost our way.

how - normal - for you.
dunno. never said i did know did i?

but go ahead and tell me why obama was paying him. let's hear why straight from the ambassador of unbiased here.
Why does the FBI pay ANY informant? Come on fellow ambassador of unbiased, should the FBI drop all informants out of fear that they may uncover treason by a Presidential campaign?

Forum List

Back