FBI director asked DOJ to publicly reject Trump wiretapping claims

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
In the latest dramatic plot twist to emerge from Trump's accusation that Obama wiretapped the Trump Tower prior to the election, the NYT reports that FBI director James Comey asked the Justice Department this weekend to publicly reject President Trump’s allegation that Obama eavesdropped on the soon-to-be president. According to the NYT, which cites 'senior American officials' Comey has argued that the "highly charged claim" is false and must be corrected as there is no evidence to back them up, but the DOJ has not yet released any such statement.
FBI Director Asked DOJ To Publicly Reject Trump Wiretapping Claims | Zero Hedge
========================================================

Anybody with a brain would instantly think this is fishy. Funny how the FBI wants this and the same one who got caught lying on H. Clinton too. How anybody can't see how much gawd damn crooked bs was going on with the Obama Presidency is beyond me. Not just with him but as far back G. Bush and probably before him.
Actually the past 50 yrs. That's why they want Trump out he is not in the CFR gangster list.

Why does Trump need Comey? Looks like he can't be trusted.

Soros declared an all out war against Trump and Trump needs the people in his team, whom he can trust. Fishy people can cost him.

upload_2017-3-5_17-55-46.png

In the latest dramatic plot twist to emerge from Trump's accusation that Obama wiretapped the Trump Tower prior to the election, the NYT reports that FBI director James Comey asked the Justice Department this weekend to publicly reject President Trump’s allegation that Obama eavesdropped on the soon-to-be president. According to the NYT, which cites 'senior American officials' Comey has argued that the "highly charged claim" is false and must be corrected as there is no evidence to back them up, but the DOJ has not yet released any such statement.

Anybody with a brain would instantly think this is fishy. Funny how the FBI wants this and the same one who got caught lying on H. Clinton too. How anybody can't see how much gawd damn crooked bs was going on with the Obama Presidency is beyond me. Not just with him but as far back G. Bush and probably before him.
Actually the past 50 yrs. That's why they want Trump out he is not in the CFR gangster list.

uN7ka0z.jpg

24pki69.jpg%22;

• Banned

uN7ka0z.jpg

24pki69.jpg%22;

Exactly you know the game played . =)

uN7ka0z.jpg

24pki69.jpg%22;

Yes and so do The Trump Administration, The Donald is toying with this crowd, he'll give them enough rope and then all of a sudden when nobody is expecting it he'll tighten the rope and let them be garrotted and I think also that members of the deeply corrupt MSM are involved in all the dirty activity around The Obama Administration and also the Clintons.

Together I think this is the actual crux of the reason why there is this fanatical witch hunt which has provided NO concrete evidence but a great deal of rumour, hearsay and actual smear campaigning that's designed to either cripple or destroy The Trump Administration.

When Trump said he was going to Drain The Swamp, I think he was meaning this crowd and I think this crowd knew he was meaning them and it probably also includes the worst of the Republicans also eg. McCain, Graham and Jeb Bush for starters.

• Banned

uN7ka0z.jpg

24pki69.jpg%22;

Yes and so do The Trump Administration, The Donald is toying with this crowd, he'll give them enough rope and then all of a sudden when nobody is expecting it he'll tighten the rope and let them be garrotted and I think also that members of the deeply corrupt MSM are involved in all the dirty activity around The Obama Administration and also the Clintons.

Together I think this is the actual crux of the reason why there is this fanatical witch hunt which has provided NO concrete evidence but a great deal of rumour, hearsay and actual smear campaigning that's designed to either cripple or destroy The Trump Administration.

When Trump said he was going to Drain The Swamp, I think he was meaning this crowd and I think this crowd knew he was meaning them and it probably also includes the worst of the Republicans also eg. McCain, Graham and Jeb Bush for starters.

Reminds me of that saying keep your enemies close.

• Banned
Why does Trump need Comey? Looks like he can't be trusted.

Soros declared an all out war against Trump and Trump needs the people in his team, whom he can trust. Fishy people can cost him.

View attachment 115606

The elites are definitely having an all out war for Trump . They are going to go after Banner too watch.

Comey has called on the DOJ to refute Trump.

End game.

You should stop sniffing those fumes Jake, Comey is afraid what an investigation would uncover and it's illustrative of your mentality that you wouldn't think the below isn't disturbing, yet if Lynch and Comey were Republicans you would have posted about 15 threads DEMANDING the heads of both of them.

24pki69.jpg%22;

uN7ka0z.jpg

24pki69.jpg%22;

The Donald knows what he's doing, this crowd including the MSM have been wrong about everything involving The Donald from day one, from when he announced he was going to run for American President.

They have been wrong 100% of the time and every time, which is why he's sitting in the White House.

The Donald has been correct at least 90% of the time, which is why he's sitting in the White House.

uN7ka0z.jpg

24pki69.jpg%22;

The Donald knows what he's doing, this crowd including the MSM have been wrong about everything involving The Donald from day one, from when he announced he was going to run for American President.

They have been wrong 100% of the time and every time, which is why he's sitting in the White House.

The Donald has been correct at least 90% of the time, which is why he's sitting in the White House.

We also have that trusty CFR list to refer that nice elite list of crooks.

Obama got his underlings to get two FISA warrants. By hook or crook they got one of the two approved. Of course Obama knows nothing about any of it. LOL!

A theory........they used this warrant to get into Trump Tower server to look at a Russian Bank renting office space. While they were in there................they captured any and all in the Trump Tower, including Trump?

Not clear how some "Old-Fashioned" term like "Wire-Tapping" is still out there? Huh? this is 2017 where they "hack" internet? Did they actually go into "wired" telephone lines and record phone calls like in 1960? Did the warrant allow this on Trumps workers? Need more clarification.

I can't take much more of this. I want Jake and Lakota in jail. I want a break from this.

Obama got his underlings to get two FISA warrants. By hook or crook they got one of the two approved. Of course Obama knows nothing about any of it. LOL!

A theory........they used this warrant to get into Trump Tower server to look at Russian Bank renting office space. While they were in there................they captured any and all in the Trump Tower, including Trump? Not clear how some "Old-Fashioned" term like "Wire-Tapping" is still out there? Huh? this is 2017. You "hack" internet? Did they actually go into "wired" telephone lines and record phone calls like in 1960? Did the warrant allow this on Trumps workers? Need more clarification.

I can't take much more of this. I want Jake and Lakota in jail. I want a break from this.

Jake has decided that Mike Pence is resigning as well and that the new team in the White House are going to be Paul Ryan and Evan McMullin, Paul Ryan is going to pick Jake's Pin-Up Boy Evan McMullin for Vice-President.

Jake has been 100% wrong about everything of course.

Comey is a RINO, a Cuck.

If he took down Clinton, why did he ignore his own FBI Agents when they recommended he Indict Hillary?
You are a right wing cuck, Lucy.

Comey took down Clinton. He is taking down Trump.

You antiAmerican agendas on notice now to step down.

Comey is a RINO, a Cuck.

If he took down Clinton, why did he ignore his own FBI Agents when they recommended he Indict Hillary?

Whatever :rolleyes-41:

Your thread, your OP that has at the moment 12 Funny ratings, you should take up stand up comedy, you'd be a hit, you've got natural comedic talent.

Trump and Pence may need to be removed . . .

Comey is a RINO, a Cuck.

You are catching on. We have a president who lies and denies and cries and ask whys? He colluded with the Russians. You can well think that Pence and Mattis and the rest of the cabinet is talking about Trump being removed and if Pence will resign so that Ryan can become President.

Comey is a RINO, a Cuck.

You are catching on. We have a president who lies and denies and cries and ask whys? He colluded with the Russians. You can well think that Pence and Mattis and the rest of the cabinet is talking about Trump being removed and if Pence will resign so that Ryan can become President.

"He colluded with the Russians."

Nobody has provided any concrete evidence of this. Where IS it? If it's there WHY hasn't it been publicly released?

Comey is a RINO, a Cuck.

Why would Mike Pence resign? What exactly has Mike Pence done? Nothing.

"You can well think that Pence and Mattis and the rest of the cabinet is talking about Trump being removed."

Post links to show where exactly Pence, Mattis and the rest of Trump's Cabinet are talking about Trump being removed.

Jake you must be smoking some very strong Ganja.

decent-weed.jpg

Forum List

Back