FBI director asked DOJ to publicly reject Trump wiretapping claims

Comey is a RINO, a Cuck.

If he took down Clinton, why did he ignore his own FBI Agents when they recommended he Indict Hillary?
You are a right wing cuck, Lucy.

Comey took down Clinton. He is taking down Trump.

You antiAmerican agendas on notice now to step down.

Whatever :rolleyes-41:

Trump and Pence may need to be removed . . .
You are catching on. We have a president who lies and denies and cries and ask whys? He colluded with the Russians. You can well think that Pence and Mattis and the rest of the cabinet is talking about Trump being removed and if Pence will resign so that Ryan can become President.

"He colluded with the Russians."

Nobody has provided any concrete evidence of this. Where IS it? If it's there WHY hasn't it been publicly released?
We are getting there.. Be patient.

Thank you for no longer trying to defend that dodo of a president

Comey is a RINO, a Cuck.

If he took down Clinton, why did he ignore his own FBI Agents when they recommended he Indict Hillary?

You are catching on. We have a president who lies and denies and cries and ask whys? He colluded with the Russians. You can well think that Pence and Mattis and the rest of the cabinet is talking about Trump being removed and if Pence will resign so that Ryan can become President.

"He colluded with the Russians."

Nobody has provided any concrete evidence of this. Where IS it? If it's there WHY hasn't it been publicly released?
We are getting there.. Be patient.

Thank you for no longer trying to defend that dodo of a president

Huh? :uhoh3:

Comey is a RINO, a Cuck.

Why would Mike Pence resign? What exactly has Mike Pence done? Nothing.

"You can well think that Pence and Mattis and the rest of the cabinet is talking about Trump being removed."

Post links to show where exactly Pence, Mattis and the rest of Trump's Cabinet are talking about Trump being removed.

Jake you must be smoking some very strong Ganja.

decent-weed.jpg

Alex kind of decodes that question you mentioned way above.

Comey is a RINO, a Cuck.

"You can well think that Pence and Mattis and the rest of the cabinet is talking about Trump being removed."

Post links to show where exactly Pence, Mattis and the rest of Trump's Cabinet are talking about Trump being removed.

decent-weed.jpg
It's all true as what Trump has been saying and you have been defending.

Do you really think the rest of the varsity is watching the quarterback falling apart and will stand aside and let him lose the game?

Comey is a RINO, a Cuck.

decent-weed.jpg

Do you really think the rest of the varsity is watching the quarterback falling apart and will stand aside and let him lose the game?

What if Trump is correct, he's been correct about 90% of the time and those who hate him, including 99.9% of the MSM have been wrong 100% of the time.

decent-weed.jpg

What if Trump is correct, he's been correct about 90% of the time and those who hate him, including 99.9% of the MSM have been wrong 100% of the time.
???????????????

Only in Marvin the Martian's world.

We also have that trusty CFR list to refer that nice elite list of crooks.

I'm a member of the CFR.

It's hilarious to listen you crazy conspiracy theorists talk about us, with your crazy ideas.

lol

"I'm a member of the CFR."

Too many Bourbons tonight again?

My company is a paid member of the Council of Foreign Relations.

I am the most active member in my company.

You believe crazy things.

Educated people laugh at you.

decent-weed.jpg

???????????????

Only in Marvin the Martian's world.

No.

They including the MSM have been wrong about everything involving The Donald from day one, from when he announced he was going to run for American President.

They have been wrong 100% of the time and every time, which is why he's sitting in the White House.

The Donald has been correct at least 90% of the time, which is why he's sitting in the White House.

I'm a member of the CFR.

It's hilarious to listen you crazy conspiracy theorists talk about us, with your crazy ideas.

lol

"Educated people laugh at you."

No educated people laugh at drunks who post nonsense like you on the Internets to boost their self-esteem.

My father knows many members of the CFR, I'll text him and ask him has he encountered any drunken loudmouths who brag about how GREAT they aren't on the Internets.

I'm a member of the CFR.

lol

Educated people? Come on Toto! You people don't have any idea bout the Constitution and how and why was drawn up as it was. The U.S. Constitution is not taught in Canadian civics classes, is it? Educated people...educated about what? Marxism-Leninism? Alinsky's Rules For Radicals? Give me a break...

I'm a member of the CFR.

lol

Educated people? Come on Toto! You people don't have any idea bout the Constitution and how and why was drawn up as it was. The U.S. Constitution is not taught in Canadian civics classes, is it? Educate people...educated about what? Marxism-Leninism? Alinsky's Rules For Radicals? Give me a break...

What is a Conspiracy Theory is that Trump is an Agent of Putin, it's a Conspiracy Theory until it's shown that Trump is or isn't an Agent of Putin.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back