FBI director asked DOJ to publicly reject Trump wiretapping claims

upload_2017-3-5_18-36-24.png

We also have that trusty CFR list to refer that nice elite list of crooks.

I'm a member of the CFR.

It's hilarious to listen you crazy conspiracy theorists talk about us, with your crazy ideas.

lol

"I'm a member of the CFR."

Too many Bourbons tonight again?

My company is a paid member of the Council of Foreign Relations.

I am the most active member in my company.

You believe crazy things.

Educated people laugh at you.

"Educated people laugh at you."

No educated people laugh at drunks who post nonsense like you on the Internets to boost their self-esteem.

My father knows many members of the CFR, I'll text him and ask him has he encountered any drunken loudmouths who brag about how GREAT they aren't on the Internets.

Half the dim wits we bicker with on here probably don't even know wtf the CFR is lol

Comey in asking the DOJ to back Trump down on his lies is telling Trump (and all you wigged out Alt Right dumbos) to shut up.

This is absolutely sweet.

In the latest dramatic plot twist to emerge from Trump's accusation that Obama wiretapped the Trump Tower prior to the election, the NYT reports that FBI director James Comey asked the Justice Department this weekend to publicly reject President Trump’s allegation that Obama eavesdropped on the soon-to-be president. According to the NYT, which cites 'senior American officials' Comey has argued that the "highly charged claim" is false and must be corrected as there is no evidence to back them up, but the DOJ has not yet released any such statement.
FBI Director Asked DOJ To Publicly Reject Trump Wiretapping Claims | Zero Hedge
========================================================

Anybody with a brain would instantly think this is fishy. Funny how the FBI wants this and the same one who got caught lying on H. Clinton too. How anybody can't see how much gawd damn crooked bs was going on with the Obama Presidency is beyond me. Not just with him but as far back G. Bush and probably before him.
Actually the past 50 yrs. That's why they want Trump out he is not in the CFR gangster list.
People want trump out, because he is certifiably INSANE!

UNFIT to serve or command...he needs real help, NOT enablers! imho...

I'm a member of the CFR.

It's hilarious to listen you crazy conspiracy theorists talk about us, with your crazy ideas.

lol

Educated people? Come on Toto! You people don't have any idea bout the Constitution and how and why was drawn up as it was. The U.S. Constitution is not taught in Canadian civics classes, is it? Educated people...educated about what? Marxism-Leninism? Alinsky's Rules For Radicals? Give me a break...

My family have been involved with Bilderberg for 62 years, should I want to, which I don't, I could attend the Annual Meeting just through my family connections, but those sort of meetings would be too boring for me, unless they had some interesting choices of Martini Cocktails available, then I might be interested.

As it is it's too boring for me.

Brief History | Bilderberg Meetings

Comey in asking the DOJ to back Trump down on his lies is telling Trump (and all you wigged out Alt Right dumbos) to shut up.

This is absolutely sweet.

This is getting very boring now Jake, you keep repeating yourself.

Comey did the far right and Trump in tonight.

Nothing can revive it for the far right. Complete defeat.

I'm a member of the CFR.

lol

Educated people? Come on Toto! You people don't have any idea bout the Constitution and how and why was drawn up as it was. The U.S. Constitution is not taught in Canadian civics classes, is it? Educated people...educated about what? Marxism-Leninism? Alinsky's Rules For Radicals? Give me a break...

White Knight #2 comes to the rescue!

I'm a member of the CFR.

lol

White Knight #2 comes to the rescue!

"White Knight #2 comes to the rescue!"

Who is White Knight # 1?

And no The Bilderberg thing is correct, you must be jealous as only your type can be.

I'm a member of the CFR.

lol

No educated people laugh at drunks who post nonsense like you on the Internets to boost their self-esteem.

My father knows many members of the CFR, I'll text him and ask him has he encountered any drunken loudmouths who brag about how GREAT they aren't on the Internets.

Maybe I know your father.

Wouldn't that be hilarious?

lol

People want trump out, because he is certifiably INSANE!

UNFIT to serve or command...he needs real help, NOT enablers! imho...

Obama/Hillary supporting libturds who bought their own lies want Trump out.

The rest of us just want you guys to
SHUT THE F--- UP!

I'm a member of the CFR.

lol

lol

And frightening lol.

I'm a member of the CFR.

lol

lol

And frightening lol.

OK, that made me lol

Forum List

Back