FBI Agents Meet Informant: Justice May Be Coming VERY SOON In Clinton Foundation Probe

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
The noose is tightening around the Clintons. It's only a matter of time when justice is served against them.

pjimage-68-1-748x420-1-600x337.jpg

FBI Agents In Little Rock Meet Informant After GOP Rep. Warns ‘Justice May Be Coming VERY SOON’ In Clinton Foundation Probe

I don't know about that. The FBI has a history of protecting the Clintons. It's possible that FBI agents are in the process of intimidating informants and destroying evidence.

I don't know about that. The FBI has a history of protecting the Clintons. It's possible that FBI agents are in the process of intimidating informants and destroying evidence.

Yup. It must be the DEEP STATE

HaHaHahaHaHaHaHaHa

Sure. They protected the Clintons so well they announced a reopening of an investigation days before the election.

The fbi ruined Hillary’s campaign.

This thread is rediculous fake news .

folks don't realise: at the point when Comey re-opened the investigation into Crooked Hillary's e-mails, Sloppy Chris Steele's relationship with the FBI broke down.

Forum List

Back