• House

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Other (Specify)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
What is your favorite TV drama of all time?

Mine are as follows:

- ER
- House
- West Wing
- Justified

Currently, they are:

- The Blacklist
- Madame Secretary

Mine are as follows:

- ER
- House
- West Wing
- Justified

Currently, they are:

- The Blacklist
- Madame Secretary

Of all time: "The West Wing" didn't even have to pause and think about it :)

Still playing or currently (thinking...): "Law and Order: Special Victims Unit" but I have to be in the mood for it, tough subject matter lotta the time. But some episodes stand out and am always reading the synopsis when it's on to see if a fave episode's playing. "911" is one of these. Love the rescue at the end when the squad car 'opens' the locked fence by crashing through it after a fast scene cut to it. Love stuff like that. :)

The West Wing was the most intelligent show to ever air on TV. Great cast and writing...

I liked Law & Order Criminal Intent but only because I have a crush on......

He's not a beautiful man but something I just love about him... so sexy!!!!!
upload_2015-10-10_8-1-56.png
upload_2015-10-10_8-1-58.png
upload_2015-10-10_8-2-2.png

By far, NCIS... especially with Ziva ...

ncis.jpg

I really wish the writers would just stick with one female agent though... they should have stopped with Cote De Pablo/Ziva and she should have had a permanent spot. :(

By far, NCIS... especially with Ziva ...

View attachment 52157

I really wish the writers would just stick with one female agent though... they should have stopped with Cote De Pablo/Ziva and she should have had a permanent spot. :(

I agree. NCIS was PERFECT with Ziva.
But, she left on her own.. right?
That blonde.. meh.... NCIS is not one of my favorite shows BECAUSE of that.. it's a bit better (so far) this season than it was last season...

I'm hoping that Cote De Pablo goes broke and begs to come back to NCIS.

Mine are as follows:

- ER
- House
- West Wing
- Justified

Currently, they are:

- The Blacklist
- Madame Secretary

for the current ones none are listed.They are gothem and sleepy hollow.those shows are exciting and intense at times so i would say they qualify as dramas.

Is Gotham any better? We tried it but it seemed boring at first....

The West Wing was the most intelligent show to ever air on TV. Great cast and writing...

I liked Law & Order Criminal Intent but only because I have a crush on......

]

He is a good actor, but his character on the show is less than adequate. His character is in the negatives in ranking.

His character acts like a psychologist, and not that of a Criminal Investigator. Like he is some sort of over educated PhD. His female co-worker.....again, to me, acts lost - not knowing which end of the investigation is up and which is down.

You don't close your eyes, move your head, while holding an ink pen.........and interview a suspect. He breaks his sentences when he speaks......and grunts. he puts words.....ALWAYS in the interviewees / suspects mouth.

His character on the show......in my opinion.......is terrible. His partner.......is not much better.

SVU.......Rocks ! Gotta love Munch.

Shadow 355

well since you didnt like it before i seriously doubt you would enjoy it now.I think a better person to ask that question would be someone you know who did NOT like the show last year who has watched it this year.

speaking of gothem and comicbook characters I recently bought the first couple seasons of smallville,that was such a special show to me.I was so much in love with Lana,she is beyond beautiful.Tom Welling has got be the luckiest man alive.you just know he enjoyed those moments of the kissing scenes he had with her.lol

I am so jeoulous.

i assume you used to watch that show as well?

well since you didnt like it before i seriously doubt you would enjoy it now.I think a better person to ask that question would be someone you know who did NOT like the show last year who has watched it this year.

speaking of gothem and comicbook characters I recently bought the first couple seasons of smallville,that was such a special show to me.I was so much in love with Lana,she is beyond beautiful.Tom Welling has got be the luckiest man alive.you just know he enjoyed those moments of the kissing scenes he had with her.lol

I am so jeoulous.

Actually no - I watch a lot of comic book/superhero movies, but, not to much the TV shows.... not sure why?
If we get bored, may have to check out Smallville.... (we don't have Netflix so I guess I'd have to buy the DVD set)

I am so jeoulous.

Actually no - I watch a lot of comic book/superhero movies, but, not to much the TV shows.... not sure why?
If we get bored, may have to check out Smallville.... (we don't have Netflix so I guess I'd have to buy the DVD set)

I just thought that since you checked out Gothem that you saw smallville as well. you should check it out.Its a little different than the superman movies.

Its not like gothem.gothem is strickly for just adults where smallville is more family friendly so if thats what you're looking for i think you'll like it.:wink:

It has some episodes that younger kids shouldnt see but a lot of of them are family friendly.thats the difference between smallville and gothem. with gothem ALL episodes are not family friendly.

matter of fact Im trying right now to get a co worker of mine to watch it.she is a 52 year old mother of five children and does not like shows that are violent so i know she wont like gothem or sleepy hollow but smallville I know she would.

you dont have to buy the DVD to watch it.I dont have netflicks either so I just go to my local library and check out old classics.I just bought smallville because it is a special one of a kind tv show for me and holds a special place in my heart.

just do that.you do have a local library and a library card i assume?

watch the pilot episode "which i think is good enough to be a movie." and if you like it,watch the rest of them.

believe me,if you liked the superman movies,you'll enjoy Smallville.:thup:

Its just the opposite of superman.in the superman movies,superman was the main character and clark kent was just an afterthought where in smallville,its ALL ABOUT CLARK KENT and him discovering his powers along the way which makes it very interesting.:thup:

Last edited:

I am so jeoulous.

I just thought that since you checked out Gothem that you saw smallville as well. you should check it out.Its a little different than the superman movies.

Its not like gothem.gothem is strickly for just adults where smallville is more family friendly so if thats what you're looking for i think you'll like it.:wink:

It has some episodes that younger kids shouldnt see but a lot of of them are family friendly.thats the difference between smallville and gothem. with gothem ALL episodes are not family friendly.

matter of fact Im trying right now to get a co worker of mine to watch it.she is a 52 year old mother of five children and does not like shows that are violent so i know she wont like gothem or sleepy hollow but smallville I know she would.

you dont have to buy the DVD to watch it.I dont have netflicks either so I just go to my local library and check out old classics.I just bought smallville because it is a special one of a kind tv show for me and holds a special place in my heart.

watch the pilot episode "which i think is good enough to be a movie." and if you like it,watch the rest of them.

Its just the opposite of superman.in the superman movies,superman was the main character and clark kent was just an afterthought where in smallville,its ALL ABOUT CLARK KENT and him discovering his powers along the way which makes it very interesting.:thup:

Never thought of the Library!

I am so jeoulous.

Never thought of the Library!

Yeah I rent classic old tv shows from the library all the time.just got done not too long ago watching all seasons for adam 12 and am halfway done through all the seasons for the CLASSIC Hawaii five o with Jack Lord "the new one should be called CRAP FIVE O."

hollywood is clearly running out of ideas the fact they are making so many freaking remakes these days.:wtf::mad:

halfway through the jack lord classic hawaii five o now and next one i plan to rent is my favorite martian.:thup:

you know,speaking of hollywood running out of ideas,since that is the case obviously,to come up with original material,i think they should make a movie about the cheatriots scandulous organization.:up:

actually in all seriousness,I REALLY do think they should.despite what the cheatriot worshippers want to believe,it IS the greatest scandal in sports history since the black sox so as long as hollywood exists,I think its pretty safe to say that some day down the road i honestly think someone WILL do that.:up:

you know,speaking of hollywood running out of ideas,since that is the case obviously,to come up with original material,i think they should make a movie about the cheatriots scandulous organization.:up:

actually in all seriousness,I REALLY do think they should.despite what the cheatriot worshippers want to believe,it IS the greatest scandal in sports history since the black sox so as long as hollywood exists,I think its pretty safe to say that some day down the road i honestly think someone WILL do that.:up:

no matter the thread topic - you always seem to get the "cheatriots" involved!!

Quantico is actually a kind of fun and interesting drama......

It's all a bunch of young hot looking boys and girls... but, still, amusing... think Melrose Place FBI style......

Still, my favorite show currently is The Blacklist.... I love every character on that show.. especially TOM! (YUM!)

Forum List

Back