3 Favorite Work Pant Brands?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ActionJackson

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 31, 2023
Utah
What are your 3 favorite brands of work pants? And I'm mainly focused on blue collar brands. Not really pleated slacks or business attire.

I should have said why. Comfortable. Stretchy waste. You can wear them with a nice shirt or casual. You can wash them and don’t have to iron them.
I've owned several pairs over the years but haven't had any for so long that I forgot about them. I liked them too. I tried to fix the poll to include them, but it was too late.

Key brand overalls are really good....Our local Rural King sells them for a fair price. I find them better than Carhartt or Dickeys as they are comfortable from the start.
The others are half wore-out before they are broke in.

I've owned several pairs over the years but haven't had any for so long that I forgot about them. I liked them too. I tried to fix the poll to include them, but it was too late.
If you know someone who works for Carhartt (I do) you get 50% off. I bought this winter onzy zip up from the crotch to the neck. It’s awesome out ice fishing or riding quad in the winter. I put 5 layers on then step in it. It’s huge. I feel like Ralphie on Christmas story.

If you know someone who works for Carhartt (I do) you get 50% off. I bought this winter onzy zip up from the crotch to the neck. It’s awesome out ice fishing or riding quad in the winter. I put 5 layers on then step in it. It’s huge. I feel like Ralphie on Christmas story.
I have a full-body, insulated, coverall from Carhartt. I get hot even on the coldest days when I wear it. Super durable and almost too warm. I haven't needed to wear it for several years, but would likely only wear it again in below-zero weather or if I was going to be in the cold over a prolonged period of time.

The only heavy winter gear I own is from RefrigiWear's Iron Tough line.....Nothing even comes close. Not cheap though.

Key brand overalls are really good....Our local Rural King sells them for a fair price. I find them better than Carhartt or Dickeys as they are comfortable from the start.
The others are half wore-out before they are broke in.
I've never actually heard of that brand. I'll have to check them out.

I stumbled on the CQR brand awhile back. Pretty affordable and made of rip-stop materials. I currently have three pair that I use for work. They're basically a cargo pant:

61E4mJ-iyQL._AC_UY741_.jpg

Amazon product

I have a full-body, insulated, coverall from Carhartt. I get hot even on the coldest days when I wear it. Super durable and almost too warm. I haven't needed to wear it for several years, but would likely only wear it again in below-zero weather or if I was going to be in the cold over a prolonged period of time.

I love the Carhartt stuff!
I have a hoodie from Carhartt thats a warm MFer!!!
It's heavy as all get out!!
I've had it for years and it's got weld spatter holes all over it but it still holds up.
My only complaint is the tag is no longer readable so I cant get the size and model of it.

Forum List

Back