Faux News taken to task.

Every media outlet leans a certain way seems to me. The way the articles are written up, post-articles etc. HArd to find real news today. Better hope you can come up with your own opinions and fact checking. Oh wait.. this is America.. SMH.. SHEEPLE! Seems like youtube is about the best. Least it is not written from a biased point of view to deter voters

The Geneva Convention prohibits the host country from entering a U.S. embassy or U.S. consulate property without authorization from the Ambassador. Therefore, this was an attack on US citizens resulting in the deaths of 4 Americans, one a U.S. Ambassador. This is a big difference why it needed to be hyped.

Last edited:
Maybe even a reverend like al sharpton, once he can master english..............For the dimwitted viewers...

Didn't click on the link, but I'm guessing it is some limp dick liberal whining that FOX News isn't repeating what the Obamination goons want them to tell the public.....oh the horror!

The OP is also a limp dick piece of shit that is easily wowed by fellow liberal idiots.

Objectivity in a free press is quite rare. Most media outlets are a propaganda arm for one viewpoint or another. Lies of omission are their modus operandi.

Perhaps Fox can even benefit their viewers by hiring some mindless butch dyke to espouse social justice and collectivism..........For the common good and all lol

Why is it someone like you is so obsessed with certain parts of the male anatomy?
Interesting isn't it. Sigmund Freud would have been able to help you out of your dilemma.
Maybe not.

Didn't click on the link, but I'm guessing it is some limp dick liberal whining that FOX News isn't repeating what the Obamination goons want them to tell the public.....oh the horror!

The OP is also a limp dick piece of shit that is easily wowed by fellow liberal idiots.

Forum List

Back