Faux News Does It Again

Lil Stefie Stef is getting her panties all bunched up because she doesn't want you talking bad about FOX.

feeling20down.jpg

:lol:

Oh for Pete sake you idiots...this is HuffnPuff just pouring through every word on Fox hoping they can find a gaffe to exaggerate on.
Anyone with an IQ above 80 knew what he meant...to suggest the guy was trying to say 9/11 didn't happen while Bush was in office is as dumb as anyone who believes yet another HuffnPuff cornball article.

I don't care about FOX, but claiming to know what he "really meant" is kinda foolish, seeing as how 9/11 was far from the only "terrorist attack" on "American soil" during Bush's term.

Name the others

Beltway sniper.
Anthrax attacks.
Richard Reid, the shoe bomber.

And there was the Beltway sniper (just because he wasn't a Muslim doesn't mean he wasn't a terrorist) and the Shoe Bomber (Richard Reid).

…and the anthrax attack on members of Congress...

But that’s really not the point:

One PERSON says something on a program and it's ALL FOX news fault.

Your being a blind partisan has obviously effected your ability to comprehend. The issue isn’t what one person said on Fox, but the network’s failure to admonish the speaker or otherwise correct the intentional deception.

But that’s not surprising given Fox rarely deals in facts.

That is SOP for any news station... particularly during comment programs. People really need to learn the difference between 'comment' and 'news'. Then you would understand how completely fucking ridiculous y'all are.

Can you PRESENT an incident of msnbc doing this?

I await your evidence. I wager you'd have miles and miles of evidence based on your accumulated posts.

not playing your game. you want to try and say they have never lied or said anything stupid, have at it. The majority of the people disagree with you, that is why their ratings are in the crapper..:lol:
It's not a game stupid.

You are forever flapping your jaws making these BOGUS and unsubstantiated claims.

Yet, you have NEVER. Not ONCE presented a link to back it up.

Notice every time one of us on the Left makes a claim we provide a link, like the OP, we present facts.

You guys have an on-going and never-ending campaign against Media Matters, when their M.O. is to simply POST/PRESENT RWers making statements on video or audio...that's it.

And for this you guys think they are the Devil Incarnate.

You, and your ilk, make no sense.

You are just partisan hacks of the worse kind.

The fact that your response to me asking for a single SHRED of evidence to substantiate your claim is "I'm not gonna play your game" speaks volumes, VOLUMES.

LOL, hey stupid, I don't see no LINK in this post..and me and my ILK..
I notice you are quick to defend PMSnbc, can you say, hypocrite. was that enough VOLUMES for ya..

Last edited:
This is how it's done Steffie Weffie Da Widdle Liar...

I make a claim, say, "FOXNEWS" lies.

Then, I present links that prove the claim to be true...

Link 1: Fox News' Eric Bolling: 'I Don't Remember' Any Terrorist Attacks On America During President Bush's Term (VIDEO)

Link 2: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rqdtZlec0s]‪FOX NEWS- LIES, LIES, LIES --See For Yourself (part 1 of 2)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Link 3: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkqHm8lqgKE]‪"Fox News Lies"‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Link 4: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lJIWl6Nf30]‪Fox Lies - Cenk Busts Fox News On MSNBC‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Link 5: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejzxs30Q2HI]‪Fox news lies about Wisconsin protests‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Link 6: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxcVZhSq-MA]‪Fox News Lies about Marijuana‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

As you can see, tons of audio AND video to substantiate my claim.

I've NEVER seen you do this. Not ONCE.

Last edited:
not playing your game. you want to try and say they have never lied or said anything stupid, have at it. The majority of the people disagree with you, that is why their ratings are in the crapper..:lol:
It's not a game stupid.

You are forever flapping your jaws making these BOGUS and unsubstantiated claims.

Yet, you have NEVER. Not ONCE presented a link to back it up.

Notice every time one of us on the Left makes a claim we provide a link, like the OP, we present facts.

You guys have an on-going and never-ending campaign against Media Matters, when their M.O. is to simply POST/PRESENT RWers making statements on video or audio...that's it.

And for this you guys think they are the Devil Incarnate.

You, and your ilk, make no sense.

You are just partisan hacks of the worse kind.

The fact that your response to me asking for a single SHRED of evidence to substantiate your claim is "I'm not gonna play your game" speaks volumes, VOLUMES.

LOL, hey stupid, I don't see no LINK in this post..and me and my ILK..
I notice you are quick to defend PMSnbc, can you say, hypocrite. was that enough VOLUMES for ya..

They do provide 'back up', usually in the form of an out of context clip or quote. It's when you ask for context that their argument collapses. Honestly, I think that a lot of people just don't understand what context means. Put in context, and their 'media matters produced opinion' folds like a house of cards.

This is how it's done Steffie Weffie Da Widdle Liar...

I make a claim, say, "FOXNEWS" lies.

Then, I present links that prove the claim to be true...

As you can see, tons of audio AND video to substantiate my claim.

I've NEVER seen you do this. Not ONCE.

so what dork, I can post my opinion JUST like you do WITHOUT a link, or when you post stupid pictures WITHOUT a link. but you just carry on as if you are the KING OF LINKS.

and you people and your hardon for a news station is laugh riot. I've never seen anything like it. you'd think you all would be EMBARRASSED but instead you are PROUD proud proud...some of you need to see a shrink about it. you first. :lol:

Oh for Pete sake you idiots...this is HuffnPuff just pouring through every word on Fox hoping they can find a gaffe to exaggerate on.
Anyone with an IQ above 80 knew what he meant...to suggest the guy was trying to say 9/11 didn't happen while Bush was in office is as dumb as anyone who believes yet another HuffnPuff cornball article.

An inability to comprehend is clearly a common denominator of the right.

Whether innocent gaffe or not, it’s the responsibility of the reporting medium to acknowledge and correct the error, regardless how obvious.

An inability to comprehend is clearly a common denominator of the right.

Whether innocent gaffe or not, it’s the responsibility of the reporting medium to acknowledge and correct the error, regardless how obvious.

OMG. if they all did that. NONE of them would have time for anything else...
good gawd. It was ONE persons OPONION. nothing more nothing less.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back