Fauci Claimed That College Football Games Would be "Superspreader" Events. In Fact, There Are No Outbreaks Traced to College Football Games.

I would settle for how our forefathers dealt with overbearing government officials...
View attachment 543210
Follow the science.
Fire Fauci.
You know what they do to false prophets?
Stone them.

But a review of COVID-19 statistics in the counties and states that hosted some of the biggest games, along with conversations with local health officials, reveals that there's been little to no linkage between college football and COVID-19 so far this season.
The biggest crowd in week one of college football was found in Ann Arbor, Michigan. More than 109,000 fans gathered in the "Big House" to watch the Michigan Wolverines defeat the Western Michigan Broncos. When the game was played on Sept. 4, the seven-day average of new COVID-19 cases in Washtenaw county, where Ann Arbor is located, was 81.

More than two weeks later, on Sept. 20, the average is 80. Washtenaw County Health Department Public Information Officer Susan Ringler-Cerniglia told the Daily Caller the department had received one report of a non-student COVID-19 case connected to the football game out of the tens of thousands of non-student attendees.

In Texas, despite the University of Texas and Texas A&M both hosting games on Sept. 4 that drew nearly 190,000 fans between them, the statewide seven-day average of new cases is currently lower than it was on gameday, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Cases in Travis County, home of the Longhorns, are down since Austin hosted more than 91,000 fans, and in A&M's Brazos County, the growth rate of new cases in unchanged.

So what you're saying is that the MSM needs to get on the ball & remind us that Trump caused Covid, and that our lives are in danger if we don't vote Democrat early & often & vaxxed & masked!

Fake news cranks out bullshit buzzwords like "super spreader" events for years and there is zero evidence anyone died from congregation from a concert, sporting event, etc. :dunno:

You left something out….high vaccination rates…

A. Virginia Tech doesn’t get huge crowds like those mentioned in the OP.

B. If the vaccinated are immune, why are you treating them no different than the unvaccinated?

C. Fauci lied.

Oops, wrong on both counts. Just kind of making stuff up now, aren't ya?

Son, we call what you just did "lying".
More Leftard ‘science’. Everyone on the planet saw a rise in cases in September. You Leftards have nothing but lies to offer.
3CDA50AB-06E8-4CB5-8C0C-DF51F77107D1.jpeg
B91DDD80-5E8D-4DE6-BFC1-547C8382913B.jpeg
60615BA4-8D6C-46B2-9464-96019F2E6F5E.jpeg
0C545D5E-261B-424B-A582-CB3DE0B6A36B.jpeg

Whenever global warming fails to destroy the world by the specified date, the environmental prophets of doom just go quiet about their predictions for a short time -- 2-3 years, tops -- and then re-announce the new Doomsday Schedule ten years into the future.

They're never called on it, because the media that "covers' them is a propaganda organization with the same goals.

And likewise Fauci is never asked about his many, many false prophecies.

A. Virginia Tech doesn’t get huge crowds like those mentioned in the OP.

B. If the vaccinated are immune, why are you treating them no different than the unvaccinated?

C. Fauci lied.
A. You were talking college football games in general, now you have shifted a goal post. However, that’s oK. UM has a vaccination rate of 95% among students.

B. Though though unvaccinated people are much likely to get Covid, unvaccinated people can still get a mild breakthrough case and spread it. Makes sense to do so when rates are high.

C. No. That is where you don’t understand science much as you pretend to.

What Fauci actually said:

"“I don’t think it’s smart,” Fauci said of college football stadiums. “Outdoors is always better than indoors, but even when you have such a congregate setting of people close together – first, you should be vaccinated. And when you do have congregate settings, particularly indoors, you should be wearing a mask.”"
FB_IMG_1632364327735.jpg

Follow the science.
Fire Fauci.
You know what they do to false prophets?
Stone them.

But a review of COVID-19 statistics in the counties and states that hosted some of the biggest games, along with conversations with local health officials, reveals that there's been little to no linkage between college football and COVID-19 so far this season.
The biggest crowd in week one of college football was found in Ann Arbor, Michigan. More than 109,000 fans gathered in the "Big House" to watch the Michigan Wolverines defeat the Western Michigan Broncos. When the game was played on Sept. 4, the seven-day average of new COVID-19 cases in Washtenaw county, where Ann Arbor is located, was 81.

More than two weeks later, on Sept. 20, the average is 80. Washtenaw County Health Department Public Information Officer Susan Ringler-Cerniglia told the Daily Caller the department had received one report of a non-student COVID-19 case connected to the football game out of the tens of thousands of non-student attendees.

In Texas, despite the University of Texas and Texas A&M both hosting games on Sept. 4 that drew nearly 190,000 fans between them, the statewide seven-day average of new cases is currently lower than it was on gameday, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Cases in Travis County, home of the Longhorns, are down since Austin hosted more than 91,000 fans, and in A&M's Brazos County, the growth rate of new cases in unchanged.

It's all about mandated jabs from Big Pharma.

No Pandemic kills just 0.16% of the population and has a 99.2% survival rate and can be cured with dog dewormer and anti-malaria drugs.

Full disclosure. I went to a college football game on 9/4/21 and started showing symptoms of the Rona on Labor Day. It was the Rona, got the positive test.

So I had the flu for a few days and went on with my life.

I dont know if it was a super spreader event, but I likely got it at the game…and it was my choice to go, and I am not vaxxed.

Now I have 10-20 times the immunity of those who got vaxxed and think they will not get the Rona post vaccination.

I chose the Rona over the vax.

CHOICE. That is the key word.
You gambled and you got lucky.

Luck is not a strategy

Forum List

Back