Fauci admits masks and mask mandates were essentially useless

That's a bunch of nonsense. Public masking does far more harm than it can ever help against a respiratory virus.

There aren't enough true N95's to go around, and when they are properly fitted they are uncomfortable, they get wet fast, and lose their filtering properties.

A disposable N95 like a 3M 8210 is good for about 30 minutes of continuous wear.

NO ear loop mask, including "KN95's", will stop anything at all. They all leak. I'm pretty sure they were an invention of the pandemic, because I has never heard of them before and we sure as hell didn't wear them in industrial environments.

All masks are bad if you are actually sick, because you are re-breathing the virus you just exhaled. From a viral load perspective, that's the last thing you want to be doing.

The most effective mitigation- and this has always been known- is increase the air exchanges in the room and filter the incoming air.
Surgically precise masks unleashed on the public was a stupid as shit idea and proved to have just as stupid ineffective results.

Remember, the left wanted to imprison people for not wearing masks. They wanted to take their children away for failure to comply. People lost their jobs, businesses, and homes because they didn't wear a mask to the satisfaction of the fascists. And it was all bullshit.

EdxXmK9WsAAhWXf

Lied that he was eating and there is no food near him
Masks were effective in making thinkers do what they should not do.
Libs like feeling helpless and have government direct their lives. Housing, food, income -all needs to come from Big Daddy and they worship the dictates and dependency.
Thinkers want nothing to do with that malarkey and lib loons resent that

That's a bunch of nonsense. Public masking does far more harm than it can ever help against a respiratory virus.

There aren't enough true N95's to go around, and when they are properly fitted they are uncomfortable, they get wet fast, and lose their filtering properties.

A disposable N95 like a 3M 8210 is good for about 30 minutes of continuous wear.

NO ear loop mask, including "KN95's", will stop anything at all. They all leak. I'm pretty sure they were an invention of the pandemic, because I has never heard of them before and we sure as hell didn't wear them in industrial environments.

All masks are bad if you are actually sick, because you are re-breathing the virus you just exhaled. From a viral load perspective, that's the last thing you want to be doing.

The most effective mitigation- and this has always been known- is increase the air exchanges in the room and filter the incoming air.

And stay the hell home if you feel sick.

Not seeing any posts or topics on the impact of these dirty filthy useless masks on the environment and wildlife.

1693577466030.png

Last edited:
The statist left has a serious addiction to narcissism as show-boating & the all important bandwagon is all they live for. In the end it just boils down to an insatiable drive for power & control over other folks. At least the statist left makes it obvious what their drive is all about so 'normal' folks can avoid(sometimes) them. Below the narcissistic induced attention hounds from hell...

Mental illness is the most cruel of all societal ills.

And yet even with their head demon now stating the ineffectiveness of masks, the pearl clutching hen Nancy’s are starting up the fake fervor once again

Lied that he was eating and there is no food near him
Masks were effective in making thinkers do what they should not do.
Libs like feeling helpless and have government direct their lives. Housing, food, income -all needs to come from Big Daddy and they worship the dictates and dependency.
Thinkers want nothing to do with that malarkey and lib loons resent that
So right it need said twice

Dude, I found one in my bushes yesterday bringing in the garbage cans. Sickening the germs to touch it.
i see them on the streets, in parking lots. Who throws those things down and if businesses required them or EVEN recommended you wear them to shop in their store...then CLEAN THE DAMN NASTY THINGS UP OUT OF YOUR PARKING LOTS AND FRONTS OF STORES. I even see them in the parking lots of HOSPITALS!! Nobody wants to touch those nasty things and they're a deadly hazard to wildlife not to mention the thousands of humans whose health has been affected by the plandemic.

And yet even with their head demon now stating the ineffectiveness of masks, the pearl clutching hen Nancy’s are starting up the fake fervor once again
This timing coincides with the nazi Musk manipulating Twitter so that non-Twitterists cannot see the latest posts on this topic (by about 50 Twitterist-professionals-in-the-field). Nazi dems fascism in your face with Banana Republic grills.

Forum List

Back